Hope 2

Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know there’s no hope,
so every time I look at you
It’s so hard, because I love you so much
It hurts so much when you say I’m just a friend
I’m standing outside the line that I can’t ever cross
It hurts but why can’t I turn away?
This hopeless love

 

 

"Yah.. This is a bit weird, you know." Jonghyun whined. His voice got swallowed by the noise. "What if someone recognize us?"

 

They were sneaking out at the prom party, Yonghwa's idea. He said since nothing to do, it will be interesting to sneak out and join the party.

 

Yonghwa's eye searches for a presence with long wavy hair and blue dress. His eyes landed immediately at her, laughing at the guy whom he knows now name Luhan in the secluded corner of the room. Luhan seems to keep teasing her, which she replied with a light hit on his arm.

 

"Woah.. Look at the girl beside there.. She looks fabulous." Jonghyun blurted, suddenly seems enjoying the party more than before. "It's so weird, we used to popular back then but why no one seems to know who we are?"

 

Without even a glance at the girl, he just keeps looking at Seohyun and her date when Luhan ask her hand to dance. Yonghwa felt annoyed, and it makes him confused as well. He never knows he has this kind of possessiveness toward Seohyun. But she is like his sister, that's normal for him to feel like this, right? He thought.

 

"Yah Yonghwa.. I will accompany the lonely Goddess right there.." And Jonghyun left.

 

Yonghwa keep standing quietly, his back leans on the cold wall, but his eyes keep staring at her.

 

Her, smiling in front of another guy.

 

Her, dancing with another guy.

 

Her.. Occupying his mind by her gracious movement.

 

When did she change? An ugly duckling now changes into a beautiful swan before his eye but stupidly, he never realized it till now.

 

Seohyun sways her body slowly with Luhan hold her waist when the music change to be a soft ballad. Suddenly he saw Luhan face got closer, aiming for her lips and as if approving it, seohyun close her eyes. Yonghwa got furious and without thinking much, walking to the dance floor and snatches her hand, startling her and Luhan and half of the people around them.

 

"Hey.." Luhan shouted.

 

The music stop and silence engulfed them. Yonghwa gulps, realizing what he had done. Jonghyun on the sidelines watch the scene and shook his head.

 

Seohyun gasped when she realized who the man is holding her wrist right now. Her eyes show the confusion inside her mind. "What are you doing here, oppa?" She whispered.

 

Yonghwa stare at her but doesn't know what to say. "I.."

 

Luhan in and snap Yonghwa's hold on Seohyun's wrist. "Let her go, man.. Who are you?"

 

"Come with me, Seohyunnie.." Yonghwa said softly, eyes pleading for her to follow. Luhan whined while people start murmuring in the background.

 

Seohyun gulped, feeling so ashamed by making a scene in her prom night. Maybe her story will be a hot topic for her junior even after she already left the school. She decided to follow him to not making things worse, and have a chance to escape from this place. She told Luhan she will go for a while and ask him to wait for her before she stomp her feet following Yonghwa to the outside.

 

"..Emm.. Let’s dance peopleeee.." She could hear the DJ shouts to bring the mood back and music begin to play again.

 

She shrugged his hand in her wrist after they were outside. She is making sure there is no one near them and they are far enough from people inside to see. "What do you want, oppa? You were embarrassing me inside.. Why did you even here?"

 

"Are you angry with me? I save you from that ert and now you were angry with me?"

 

"ert who? You are sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter