24; Crushed. Betrayed.

What I Do For Love As a Guardian Angel

 

 

The lady with dark wings observed Krystal. With a flash of her magic she already sensed what was going in
Krystal's mind.

"Since you're teenagers, let's start with the basics." The woman annouced.

"Like what?" Krystal asked.

"Everything that comes with misunderstanding and jealousy right?" The woman looked up from her nails then to Krystal.

Krystal nodded with a smirk, "I just know how to do the trick.

"Alright," the woman smirked back. She turned into a little small puppy, to blend in the earth. Then Krystal left their to put their plan into action.




==

At school

"Hurry up Taemin! We're going to be late for class!!" Min Ni bounced up and down with her textbooks like a bunny rabbit.

"Hey hey hey! You're the one who wouldn't wake up earlier," he argued.

"Well, you take too long to be at their locker."

"Fine, we're even," he smiled.

Min Ni smiled back at him. After, they raced each other to class without getting caught for running in the hallways. Successfully made in class, right before the teacher came in.

He annouced, "I haven't planned a lesson for you guys but.."

The class interupted him with cheers of relief.

 

"Hey, i'm not done. You have to read in the history textbook from pages 130 - 158. Then answer these questions on the board." Then took a marker and started writing on the board. "If you're done, then study for your tests, indoor voices please, you're not little kids anyone." The teacher left the classroom.

The class sighed when they got the work that was being given. Taemin turned to face Min Ni who was already reading in the textbook. He slipped his arms around her waist, "I don't wanna do work! I rather do you," he pouted.

All he recieve was a good smack in the head. Whack! "Ow!" Taemin held his head where her hand made contact on. "Since when did you get so dirty-minded? Get your mind out of the gutter! What happened to the innocent and pure maknae we all knew before?"

"He's gone," Taemin grinned ear to ear.

"Aish!" Min Ni hissed and attempted to whack Taemin on the head but failed when he dodged. He just chuckled at Min Ni and ended up just doing the work, but continue to bother Min Ni at the same time till the period was over.

 


--
After School

"Taemin, go home first. I just remembered that I need to do something for my Science teacher," Min Ni closed her locker.

"Aww. Fine, I'll miss you," he pouted as Min Ni started her way down the hall.

"I'm missing you already!!" Taemin shouted. 

Min Ni turned and walked backwards to give him a smile and a hand sign to 'shoo!' She turned back and turned around the corner, not able to be seen by Taemin anymore. Taemin walked out with his hands in his pockets and with his school bag slunged over only his right arm. You can describe he was trying to give off that 'cool' image. He got ready to cross the road as a pedistrian, when suddenly he saw a fluffy-looking cat walking on the road. He cried, "Oh-no!" Then he ran for the cat and picked it up while petting the little fella. He placed the kitty at a safe place and kept watching after it before he left to cross the road with other pedestrians, with no other conflicts involved.  

As he was in his own world of imagination, he accidently knocked onto someone else's shoulder. He heard her purse's contents spill over the floor making, dok, dok, dok; and tik, tik, tik; sounds, while hitting against the ground.

 

Taemin's POV

I apoligize right away and helped  gather up her belongings. Our eys met and her face did look somewhat familiar, and studied it hard. Then it struck me.. "Krystal-ah?" I questioned.

She looked up at me and smiled as we got up from the ground. "Oppa!" She squealed adding a light bounce like she was projecting an aegyo. "Err.. What is it?" I asked.


"mmmmm..." She mumbled quietly, swaying side to side as she looked at her fingers playing with each other. She mumbled out something which it was hard for me to make out the words I was suppose to hear. I walked over a little more closer to her and politely asked her to repeat. I leaned forward paying attention to her, since maybe it's important(?).

That was kind of false though..


Shock and feeling stunned, Krystal said, "I love you, oppa." Then she forced a kiss on me. Her lips were soft, but definitely not the lips I love to feel against mines. This was unbelievable, she likes me? Too bad I don't like her back! ><" I snapped out of the thought when I noticed a bright flash. Oh shizzles! It's the paparazzi! I should've been careful, damn it. I tried my best to run out to the paparazzi and just whisk their cameras away and smash it on the floor, therefore there won't be any evidence for them to make a stupid story. That, failed.. Right before I took a step away, Krystal threw her arms around me in a tight embrace and called out in a loud voice, "I love you so much, JAGIYA~!"

OH COME ON. FINE. I'M FED UP WITH THIS. I pushed her away hard enough till her arms weren't touching me anymore. In a huge voice I yelled out, "WHO SAID I WAS YOUR JAGIYA? I BELONG TO SOMEONE ELSE!" I glanced back at the paparazzi, but there was no one there. Damn, I'm too late! Sigh what am I going to do?

I threw my bag over my shoulder and ran the rest of way back home.


 

Min Ni's POV


I made my way out of the school. The teacher kept me in till ... 5:30? Aughh. It's getting late now. I should go home first but, I'll buy some banana milk for Taemin, keke~!  I walked in a convience store, which it was only sounded by the TV, and the clerk talking to a customer. I speed walked over to the milk section.
Hmm.. wahaa~ So much favors! "What to get.. Taemin will like coffee milk.." I whispered to myself, picking up the milk. I glanced at the milk for awhile. "I'll just get every favor! Strawberry milk.. Chocolate milk.. Yogurt.. Oh! There's regular milk too!"
(A/N: hello baby reference xD)
 


I gathered the milks into my arms to steady them in my arms firmly, my lips were smiling but my ears were not.

Couple Alert! It has been reported that, SHINee's Taemin is dating f(x)'s Krystal.

I couldn't believe my ears, I quickly glanced at the TV that hung high above anyone in this store.

There are even evidence of pictures of them kissing and hugging. Which they were tooken at the busy streets of Seoul, a couple of hours ago.. What do you think about this couple?


The pictures.. Made it so real. So it true? He's dating that girl? He was cheating on me the whole time? Or just started to cheat on me? I dropped out the bottles of milk in my arms and ran out of the store. Tears flowed out of my eyes, no. More like streaming down quickly.

Full of confusion.. Full of anger.. At the same time.. full of sadness..

I felt crushed. I felt betrayed. How could you Lee Taemin!?

 


 

OMFG. I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING T_T .... I lost total inspiration to do this. Then something serious came up,
if you read my blogs... then you would've known. Now i started gaining some inspiration :'D happy march break?
DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TAEMIN SAVING A CAT? SUCH A GUARDIAN ANGEL <333333


Well I finally updated! Taemin is happy! :D


Ahaha~ Taemin you can stop dancing now ^_^

TAEMIN STOP D<
Taemin: NOOOO. >:{
Me: WHYYY I-
Taemin: PLEASEWAITFORTHENEXTCHAPTER -runs-

 

`Monica L. ;; Smilee