28; Pain and Fear Starts Now.

What I Do For Love As a Guardian Angel

 

 

Min Ni flew towards Taemin and faced towards the direction where the fallen lady is aiming and coming towards, like she was following Min Ni where ever she went.

“Taemin, run! It’s too dangerous for you to be here!” Min Ni shouted while blocking the attacks she was continuously receiving.

Taemin just stood there watching the battle before his eyes, neither in fear or any other expression; just  a mere neutral expression.

When the fallen lady’s attack strength weakened Min Ni’s  chance was there and she launched herself toward her. But Min Ni was then pushed back with a blig blow that sent her flying back to Taemin. Taemin wore a worried expression and rushed to Min Ni’s side. He wanted to touch her, not in a erted way. He just wanted  to touch her skin, that was known to him to be smooth and elegant looking.  Right when he placed his hands on her, she shrugged it off and got up.

“Taemin you have to get away. It’s dangerous here, you might get hurt.”

“No! I’m staying here! I need to clear up things with you!”

“Look! Taemin we don’t have time to talk! Isn’t this the inappropriate time to talk? Just leave. Or I’ll make you!”

“B-but I-“ Taemin got cut off when Min Ni flew off to attack her opponent.

 

It took her a while to fight off her opponent but the fallen lady was still not down, and no trace of difficulty written on her but on Min Ni, yes. She charged again but the fallen lady grabbed onto Min Ni’s wrist and started to twist it vigorously. Min Ni reacted and screamed in pain.

“C’mon. It’s not that hard to give him up to another girl.”

“For your information you old hag, I don’t want to!”

The lady gasped and said, “How rude! My name is Yura!” She then twist Min Ni’s wrist more and she screamed in pain. Amused she then smirked and pushed Min Ni hard and was again pushed back all the way back to Taemin. 

“Min Ni! Stop, you’re hurting yourself!” Taemin rushed by her and helped her up.

She was about to explode at any second now because Taemin was in high risk of danger yet he was still here. But when her eyes met his own eyes, she softened and look at Taemin with concern.

“Taemin please you shouldn’t be here. I beg you.”

 

Hmph. Pathetic. I’m just going to finish them both here, right now. Yura thought with a smirk.  Yura took out a sharp looking sword and smirked once again before flying down towards the two.

Taemin, shocked what’s happening and coming towards them.  He didn’t know what do to but he body reacted and ran right in front of Min Ni and pushed her out of the way. A painful sensation went through his abdomen as he groan from the unbearable pain.

“TAEMINNNNNNNNNNN!” Min Ni shrieked in fear.   

Yura removed her weapon and released an evil laugh. “That’s what you get.” Then she disappeared into the air.