29; Flashback

What I Do For Love As a Guardian Angel

 

 

 A year ago..


“Karam, congratulations you’re an assigned guardian angel. You’ll be escorted to Earth to meet your human that you’ll be protecting. Do you remember all the rules?”

“Y-yes sir.” Karam replied nervously.

“Even about those fallen trouble makes?” The elder raised his eyebrow.

“Yes sir.” Karam replied again.

“Very well then. You may proceed.”


That is his first day, he’s known being shy and not that open to other angels around him. But he was a strong yet a young man.

He arrived at an apartment room, the family wasn’t poor but lived in a small apartment. In front of him, he sees a happy family of 3. Parents and their one and only daughter. Chewing down on their delicious looking dinner, they were laughing at each other jokes and stories.

“Now now, darling. Let our poor Min Ni eat. She’s still young you know?” The woman smiled.

“What? Umma! You cooked too much, I feel like I am full already!” The young girl laughed.

The older man laughed and ate more of the food.

 

Karam remained himself completely invisible and kept on watching the family. He didn’t know how to approach the girl. He’s afraid he might scare her, or maybe because he was too shy.

Each day passes and he continue to watch over her and protect Min Ni quietly. He watches her wherever she goes, except when needs her privacy. When she cries in her room quietly. He listens to her sob and hugs her when she doesn’t know.

It was like he was her teddy bear. He quietly is there for her and she doesn’t know he exists.

It had been 8 months since he has guard over Min Ni. He seemed to be doing a great job. Nothing serious has happened and Karam thought this job is relaxing and easy. But not for long..

 


The fallen returned to the Earth to corrupt human lives and the guardian angels too. They love to ruin the guardian angels. Getting the humans they’re suppose to protect suffer and die. So, they can be banished into the underworld for not protecting the humans.

Karam didn’t seem to be alarmed about it.

Today was Min Ni’s big day. She finally convinced her parents to let her go to her favorite band’s concert.


“Thank you omma! Thank you appa!” She hugged her parents once more before heading out.

Min Ni hailed a taxi and got into it. Karam sat in the back seat still watching Min Ni.

He watches Min Ni told the driver the address of the concert venue. No more than 20 minutes past and the taxi stopped. The man told her they’re at the destination. She got out of the taxi; she thanked and paid the driver. Min Ni slung her purse over her shoulder before walking forward.

She ran across, not wanting to be at the end of the line or something.

“Heh, gotcha human!” A voice laughed evilly.  

With wicked dark magic here and there, a fallen angel seat a car driving fast into Min Ni.

Karam eyes almost shot out of his eye sockets as he was almost panicking and trying to go save Min Ni. The car was far too fast that it collided with Min Ni already.

 

She went flying and hit the ground hard with ticket out of her hands. She tried using all the strength in her to grab the ticket into her hand but couldn’t.

Right when she got hit, Karam felt a sharp pain in his chest. His necklace shown light that was indeed really bright. He covered his eyes and removed his eyes to see he was surrounded by darkness.

“You failed your task to protect. In exchanged of the human’s lost life, you’re banished into the underworld to serve your punishment.”

Karam protested, “But the car was just too fast! I could’ve-“

“But you still failed to do your duty as a guardian angel.”

He felt incredible hotness as flames of the underworld surrounded him. He never saw the light ever again. Just fire. Flames that never burn out.

End of flashback


"I remember. I remember everything, and what happened to me."

 


OMG. OMG. I'm so sorry for not updating this. FORGIVEEEEE MEEEEEEEE D: ...

I wanna finish this soon, so I can finish and start other fics :3 But it's not ending yet.

So you all know what happened to Min Ni now ^^

Now I'm leaving you all with this big cliffhanger :D hehe.

`Smilee.