30; Finale

What I Do For Love As a Guardian Angel

 

 

Min Ni fell on her knees as she dropped her sword.
 

"I know. I-I know everything that happened to me."
 

She focused her eyes on Taemin who was suffering with a bleeding wound and from pain. The image snapped her back to her mind and ran forward to him.
 

"M-Min Ni," Taemin called out and opened his eyes.
 

"Don't die on me! Please!" She begged desperately.
 

"Don't worry, I'm perfectly fine." He sends an assuring smile and closed his eyes.



Min Ni's tears couldn't hold back no more resulting those tears to trick down fast like a waterfall. Her soft whimpers transformed into loud sobs. Just when she hovered over Taemin, her tears fell on his face and heart. A flash of bright light shone and brightened Taemin's body. A gust of wind passed them as the wise looking angel appeared in front of them.
 

"H-Headmaster!"


The wise looking man was serious than ever as his lay his heels on the earthly ground, just only centimetres away from the blood-stained pavement.


“Shin Min Ni. First of all, I’m disappointed in you, you no longer fall into qualifications of being a Guardian Angel; for not protecting your human and also falling in love with him.”


She frowned at herself and lowered her head, sadly. What a complete fool I am.


He called her name again. “You shall be expelled from being  an Guardian Angel. However, you have showed outstanding strength during this time. No other Angel has ever had revive the human when they’re suffering through life and death.”

 

“W-what?”

 

“It was said a form of a liquid can revive a person’s life. I never thought it could be true tears from an Angel.”

 

It took time for it to process through Min Ni’s mind. She stared back at Taemin as his face started to look more fresh than almost blue-pale. A sign she can be relieved now.

 

“You will have another chance to become human again. You’ll have another guardian angel and Taemin will have his own as well.

 

~

Taemin’s POV

I woke up at the Hospital seeing my stomach wrapped in bandages and Key, Jonghyun, Minho and Onew walked in, surprised. Probably because I’m awake.  They all yelled my name like there was no tomorrow and there was that SHINee group hug which made me groan of the tight hug around my wound.

 

“Sorry,” came from all of their mouths.


I assured them with a smile and hoped for them to tell me on what I missed, or along those lines. I looked around as I remembered something, “Where’s Min Ni?” I whispered to myself but they still heard it.

 

“Who’s Min Ni?”

 

They don’t remember?

 

“Minnie’s got a girlfriend.” Jonghyun cooed. Key pouted not knowing about anything and how he could’ve been the first to know it instead of finding out with other three. Minho just smiled, probably because for my love of happiness. Onew, he just raised his eyebrow in confusion.

 

“Don’t you know who she is?” I asked.

 

They all honestly shook their heads. Aish. I looked out the window and the light hit into my eyes as I squinted them.

 

Hours later, I was ready to be discharged from the hospital and SHINee would be having an appearance on a TV program.

 

~

 

“Welcome SHINee!” The MC announced.

 

Fangirls cheered their hearts out calling SHINee’s name and they all came out with warm smiles that melt Shawols within seconds.

As they sat comfortably in their seats they introduced themselves like always and MC started his first question.

 

“It’s been a hot topic or I rather be saying, a gossip. Taemin-sshi, is it true f(x)’s Krystal and you are dating?”

 

Taemin chuckled and shook his head which made the audience sigh in relief. “It’s not true, but what is true is I do like another girl. I find her anymore at the moment, I think she disappeared.”

 

A girl shouted loud somewhere in the audience. “I hope you will able to find her!”

Another voice shouted “Taemin oppa loves her right? Taemin oppa fighting!”

Most of the audience shouted altogether then, “TAEMIN OPPA FIGHTING!”

 

Taemin smiled and nodded.  Other questions followed in and SHINee announced they’re going to have a comeback in a few months. After they were finished they could head back to the dorm.

 

“I’m going to take a walk for awhile so I’ll get back on my own.” Taemin informed the members and they nodded for him to go.

 

None of the fans recognized him while he was taking a walk, which is good since he needed time by himself. As he looked up ahead he saw a girl walking his way and her perfectly white teeth that were exposed from her smile shined under the warm light of the sun. Taemin knew it’s her and ran to her while she ran to him, both with big grins on their faces.  They collided into a tight hug and kissed passionately. He cupped her face to check once more, it’s actually her and attacked her with more kisses.

 

“I can’t believe it’s actually you Min Ni!” Taemin shouted in happiess.

 

“Well, it’s me and we don’t have to worry about a thing anymore!” She grinned.


“What do you mean?”

 

“I’m not an angel anymore but I’m a human again.”

 

“How did you make this happen? It feels like a dream!” Taemin exclaimed.

 

The girl giggled in Taemin’s arms, “Well. This is what I do for love as a guardian angel.”

 

“But you’re not an angel anymore.”

 

“I know.” She giggled once more.