27; I'll Search for You

What I Do For Love As a Guardian Angel

 

 

I slammed the letter on the space beside me and I brought my arms to my face to muffle my sobs.

I can hear Key hyung talking about me to the rest of the hyungs. Possibly about me, hearing me cry the guts out of me.  I, later turned my head to muffle my sobs into my pillow, crying myself to sleep. I cradle myself slowly to calm down if I sensed to be going a little overboard. 

I tossed and turned a few times before drifting off to sleep.

 
 

Min Ni’s POV

Wings, my wings carried me in the cold, moist air as I glanced at Taemin through the window, separating us. Seeing him weep, I don’t understand. I can’t even get through and hear out his heart. Sigh.. Even at a time like this.

I entwined my fingers and palms together and prayed for the best, that Taemin would be safe when I’m gone. 

I flew off, hunting for the fallen angels.

 
 

--

After flying above for awhile I sensed a bad atmosphere nearby. It led to a teenage girl holding onto the petit gray-black puppy with red bloodshot eyes.  That must be a fallen angel in disguise! I flew straight down and knocked the puppy right out of the girl’s hands. The puppy turned form of a woman with dark gray wings.

“What the?” She rubbed her head. Then she noticed me, and widened her eyes. “KRYSTAL DEAR, let’s go! Quickly!”

Wait what? Krystal? How did- Why is she with Krystal!?

“YAH!” I chased after them at full speed and led them into a dead end and guarded the area with a powerful barrier so they won’t take off into the sky.

“Explain what’s going on!” I yelled.

The cold, pale lady spoke. “I was just trying to get a beautiful woman, her man.” She pouted and turned to Krystal who wore a pitiful face.

I scoffed. “He’s mine!”

“What is this?” She placed her hand over and laughed like mad woman. “Last time I checked, Isn’t humans and angels not suppose to make love with each other? Aw. Someone’s in trouble~!”

“It doesn’t matter!” I hissed.

I banished Krystal somewhere else in Seoul since I have nothing to do with her at the moment. After, I launched an attack at the fallen but only gave a little stratch at the process.

“Missed me honey~!” She poked her tongue out at me.

We continued to fight continuously overnight and morning, then noon approached upon us.

 
--

  

 

Taemin’s POV

I woke up and head to the washroom.

As expected,  I had the swollen eyes and the dark circles plastered on my face. I groaned as I washed up and got dressed. I went out of my room, towards the main room. Key hyung who was in the kitchen looked up right after I came out of my room. He checked my face and rubbed his thumb gently over my cheeks.

“Aigo, your eyes are swollen up. C’mon, eat some food first.” Then he led me to the dining table and I ate my food quietly.

After I finished, I got up and head for the door.

“Where are you going?” Key shouted.

“Outside,” I pointed to the door.

Key shook his head, disapproving. “Not when you look so tired! Let me put on some make up on you. What if your fans spot you? They don’t want to see what you look right now.”

After quickly putting the makeup on, I look totally normal. Wow. “Thanks hyung. See you later.” That’s when i head out of the door.

I have to search for Min Ni. I have to see her right now. I can’t wait any longer. When will see return?


And you’re out there, out there.
I’ll search for you, search for you, search for you..


I roamed everywhere and every part of Seoul in search of Min Ni. Where could she be? Is that…? I squinted my eyes and blocked the sunlight from hitting my eyes. OH SHOOT. IT’S KRYSTAL! RUN RUN.

But she caught up. “Oppa!”

“What?” I turned around glaring at her which she ignored that. “I know Min Ni’s an angel.” She smirked.

Here comes the blackmailing. Oh Buddha.. Slam this girl!

“I’ll tell everyone in the whole school that she’s an ALIEN.”

What? PFFT. WHAT? I laughed so hard. “How’s that going to work?”

“Well of course, everyone’s going to believe me and everyone believes that aliens do exist.”  

“Look. Can we just talk later?” I glared even more at her.

“Fine.  But remember the world thinks we’re dating so give me a kiss.” She tried to be cute as she could be, but please. It just looks disgusting.

“Ew. No thanks, “ and I ran off.

 

I turned a corner, and I heard voices from there. There I saw, was a lady in black and .. MIN NI!? They’re fighting!?

“Min Ni!” I called out and ran towards her. I found her!

 

Min NI’s POV

I was still attacking and trying to finish off this woman. Then I heard that warm and sweet voice. “Min Ni!” I turned. TAEMIN!

“TAEMIN. GET OUT OF HERE. IT’S DANGEROUS!

 

 

 

Search For You - Jordan Omley by Puriificaation