25; Where are you? I miss you! I LOVE YOU!

What I Do For Love As a Guardian Angel

 

 

Taemin's POV

 

I stomped all the way to my room and smashed my bag on the ground. I grunted loudly in frustration causing Key hyung, to come over to my room.

"Yah! Taeminnie! Why are you like this? Do you wanna break your bag?"

I turn around to see him at the door, crossing his arms and tapping his foot like a major diva.

"Because Krystal kissed me infront of the paparazzi!" I snapped.

"What!? Why are you cheating on Min Ni!?" Key -hyung snapped back.

"I am ing NOT! That is the one who went all over me and my lips!"

"No swearing Taeminnie!" He yelled.

"Aish! I'm just pissed right now, okay?" I lowered my voice.

Key -hyung soon went to into Key -umma comforting son mode. "Aigo! My poor baby!" Key ran and hugged my arm. "What if Min Ni saw and misunderstand you?"

"I hope she doesn't know or either I hope it doesn't get published." I frowned.

 

_________________________________________________


 

7:00PM.

 

After hyungs and I had dinner, I checked the time.
It was getting late and Min Ni hasn't came home yet. I was starting to worry, and I miss her ): Wait! What if she got kidnapped? No wait, she can fight so, she would be alright, right?

"Ttaemiri. Do you want to watch football with me, today?" Minho -hyung asked me.

I bite my lip, "sure." I made myself comfy on the couch while Minho was fidding with the remote.

"YES! GOGOGO!!" Minho yelled from the top of his lungs. We were about half and hour into the game when, Key -hyung intterupted us...

"Taeminnie, Min Ni left a note for us." His eyes were directed to a sheet of paper he was holding.

"WHAT? WHERE!?" But I ran pass Key -hyung and ran out the door to find her. But nothing but a empty apartment hallway. I sighed, "I want to see you Min Ni.." Almost whisperring.

 

 

Min Ni's POV


I wrote a note to SHINee oopas and one seperate letter for Taemin. I can't be with them for a little bit.. Or a little while. One: I need to chill my emotions. Two: I remember I still have to do my duties on taking care of those filthy fall angels.

After writing for sometime (I wrote a lot), I finally rested my aching hand. I read it all through to make sure everything's okay. I folded the note and slipped it in an envelope labelling, 'To SHINee Oppa, from Min Ni.' Then I folded the long written letter and put that one into an envelope. I wrote on the envelope, 'To Taemin Oppa..' Then to my surprise I wrote a heart at the end of his name, which I didn't really ment to do. He likes Krystal, right? Sighh... I used pen too..

I flew my wings back to the apartment where SHINee lives in, well where I lived in too. As soon as I got there, I vanished my wings and took the elevator up and appearing on floor 7. I walked up slowly and quietly, I don't know why. I slipped the envelopes together under the door and knocked on the door and disappeared quickly. Sorry, I can't see you guys right now..

 

 

Key's POV

Ah~ Yes~ Nice and refreshing! I finished my evening shower and exited the bathroom. Then I heard a knock on the door. I saw two white envelopes on the 'welcome' mat. I opened the door and saw no one out there. I closed the door, and picked up the envelopes. I read the one that says, 'To SHINee Oppas from Min Ni.' OH! Min Ni! I read it.

 

 

Sorry Oppas!
I have to take care of somethine for awhile. Yes, awhile!

I'm not sure when I'll be back though..
Please don't wait, because I won't be back anytime soon.

-Min Ni

 

 

 

I looked at the other envelope, 'to Taemin?' Eh heh, with a heart at the end. I chuckled quietly. I looked around to find Taemin. "YES! GOGOGO!" Minho shouted at the TV. Aishh. For the last time! Minho -ah! The players can't hear you! I looked at Taemin who was silently watching the game along side Minho. "Taeminnie, Min Ni left a note for us." I directed my eyes back to the envelope that I was holding.

"WHAT? WHERE!?" Taemin leapped out of the couch and ran .. passed me!? He went out the door too! D:

 

 

Min Ni's POV

What happened to us Taemin? ..Also...... What are you doing right now? I miss you~

 

 

Taemin's POV

I miss you Min Ni. Where are you?

 

 

Taemin/Min Ni's POV

I miss you! I LOVE YOU!!
 

 

 

   Pretend - 4Minute by monieelynn