#002

Life of an Introverted Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the flight took off, i dozed. It was quite exhausting, having to sneak out- lying to the maids that i am staying over at my ex-coursemates house. They are more like an aquaintance than a friend so my memory of them is a bit vague- but yeah, they fell for it. I left at dawn so obviously it was tiring-i'm not exactly a morning person. Anyways, i don't know how long i have slept but when i woke up, a flower boy's hand was holding onto my hand. I was surprised, but i tried to pull out my hand, only to have it clutched stronger- but this woke him up. He looks at me with a surprised puppy look and smile, so out of kindness, i returned the smile until he looked at our entwined hands- and he blushed as he apologised. He's not bad looking but he looks to polished- not that it's a bad thing.

"Hi! i'm James Tangsrisuk, i'm from Thailand. What's your name?", He asked as he held out his hand for a shake.
"Anna Abraham, Newcastle", i smiled as i shook his hand. He was a bubbly one as he explained his visit to Newcastle was brief as he was there for his friend's wedding, "That's nice. I'm a geordie with an Asian mix"
"WOW! Now that i look at you closely, you do look like a half. What's Asian mix are you a part of?"
"Thai, Japanese and Korean- which are my stops for this holiday- i call it the Asian leg tour", i explained.
"That is quite a mix! Where are you staying in Bangkok? Do you have any tour guides?"
"I have booked for a hotel but i have yet to pay for it. It's an on-spot pay, but this holiday is a back-pack holiday- so no tour guides"
"I have a suggestion! Why not stay at my place?", he was clearly excited. Is this a Thai customary thing or just him?
"umm.... it's okay", i was a bit hesitant to stay at a stranger's place, even if he is good looking. I think he can read my mind...
"How about this...", he said, "as soon as we reach Dubai, i'll call my parents informing a friend's arrival. I live with my parents, so don't worry- it's not just us. I'll be your tour guide and you can also lodge in my house for the duration of your stay in Bangkok! Think about it, it's killing two birds with a stone and best of all, it's free of charge!", James negotiated. Is this lad a businessman or something- why is offering a stay at his place to a stranger? Seriously, we JUST MET?!
"Umm... i don't mean to be rude to your offer or anything, but you do know we JUST met right?", i mean i was wavering at the idea of free of charge and all that he has to offer, but i was contemplating whether to accept the offer from someone I JUST MET or reject it. He's a friendly and polite lad, but isn't there a customary saying that one should never follow a stranger? I mean... i guess it is safe if he said it's true that he lives with his family and all, and i guess the offer is quit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter