#004

Life of an Introverted Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a full day of travelling, JJ continued the night with a spontaneous night out- he introduced me to his lads and being that he is famous and all, he was recognised easily. Girls were literally trying to push their way through the crowd and the security, trying to get to JJ and his celebrity friends. I can totally feel the glare that they are lasering towards me, but luckily- i was covered and hidden, shielded well by the lads that i just met. Not bad for a first impression.

Through out the night, JJ made it clear to his friends that I am off-limits, but I assured them that i don't mind being friends with them, which they gladly accept. We were having such a great night but JJ called it a night- to which we left as we waved goodbye at the slightly drunk men. Luckily, JJ and i did not drink but had a pint of coke and slice of lemon- we didn't want to worry JJ's parents. We silently entered the house and went to our respective rooms. Tonight was the last night that I'd be in Bangkok, and as much as I loved and enjoy every minute of my Bangkok trip, I did promise to return on time. So time is not on my side and i have to continue.

I just finished my shower and tucked myself in, as a knock came knocking on my door. The door opened slightly revealing P'Mae, she wanted to talk to me about something, I gestured her to come in.

"Anna dear, I want to ask you something"
"Mae, sure go ahead"
"You know how i told you that JJ has never experienced a normal life- him being a celebrity and all..."
"yeah"
"well i wanted to ask you if it's alright for JJ to joing you on your trip? we'll pay for you and JJ's transport and accomodation- expenses all-paid"
"Mae, i don't mind- but please don't spend so much on me. I'm just a friend to JJ... i'll feel bad if you spend so much on me"
"No dear, you are family now. This is the first time JJ brought over a friend, not only that- someone who he genuinely is happy to befriend. I mean he and his friends, who i assume you've met tonight- those bunch have grown up only trusting each other- i guess, you're first, a non-celebrity friend, and i am very sure that they are ecstatic. Point is, i know that we've only known each other for a week, but a week is long enough to call you our family. So please, let us pay for you both", I was quite reluctant. It feels like they were paying me to be his friends, not that i mean it in a bad way, and i am very sure they don't mean it that way too- but it felt heavy. Mae insisted so i had to accept it.
"That's great. I'll book a first class seat for the both of you and you will stay at a hotel owned by Por's childhood bestfriend. It'll be convenient and money-saving for you both", Mae explained. I nodded and smiled as she bid good night.

Bangkok trip was a success and a surprise- i am quite excited for more surprises! I hope i don't have to come across more celebrities- not that i'm bragging but seriously, i just don't need the attention. What are the chances right?

 

The next day...

We finally arrived at the airport- JJ had the most swolen eye bags i have come across. (then again, other than the family and Tania, who else do i know?)

It was our call, to the departure gate. Mae was crying and Por was wiping his eyes.

"Have fun darlings. Do you have everything?", we nodded, "Here is something extra for the both of you. Dress warm and stay healthy. Anna, JJ- you got our numbers, if anything, call us", Mae and Por hugged the both of us.
Mae turned and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter