#003

Life of an Introverted Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Back In UK]

"Sir, you have an urgent call from Mrs.Kim at Line 2", the secretarist informed through the intercom.
"Put it through", Kris responded. The call was put through with a distressed voice that definitely did not belong to Mrs.Kim.
"Babe!", greeted the voice with a high pitch tone at the other line.
"Bae! why are you calling me through the the office? you could've called me through my phone"
"I know, but this is not the time to discuss about this! I came back, only to find out that ANNA IS NOT AT HOME! care to explain why our baby is not at home?!"
"What do you mean not at home?!", Kris stood up from his chair in panic.
"Mrs.Kim this morning only to find a note in Anna's room saying that she is off on a backpack holiday and has ordered us to NOT follow her", Nana sobbed.
"WHAT?! DIDN'T ANYONE SEE HER LEAVE?! WHERE WAS THE SECURITY GUARDS?!", Kris shouted.
"Security said she was going for a sleepover at her coursemates place for a celebration- but from what i know, her closest coursemate, Tania returned home to France" , Nana explained,"Babe, come back home. I need you...", Nana sobbed.
"Don't worry bae, i'm coming back soon. I'll see you soon", Kris hung up the call and immediately called for the secretarist.
"Jimmy, Postpone all my meetings- emergency at home. Prepare the helicopter"

[Not Long Later]

Kris came in bursting through the entrance door, and Nana ran to his arm- crying endlessly. Kris was consoling Nana to calm down as he brought her to the room.
"Bae, calm down honey", Kris assured.
"How can I, when Anna is out there alone!", Nana cried.
"Have you called mom and dad?", Kris asked.
"I haven't, i can't think straight, Kris", Nana sobbed. Kris took out his phone as he dialled the main house.

[Call to the Main House]

K: mom? are you with mama Mary? Dad? Daddy Ron?
Mom: Darling! Hi honey. I am, why?
K: Put me on loud speaker and be prepared to what i am about to say.
(Audible Sobbing from Nana)
Mom: Is that Nana sobbing? What's happening? You're on speaker dear.
K: Anna is missing.
ALL Parents: WHAT?!!!
Mama Mary: Honey, what happened? WHERE WERE THE OTHERS?!
Nana: Mommy!! Mrs.Kim returned this morning from her emergency leave and found a note

Kris: Hello!
Mama Maria: Harvey! How are you darling?
Kris: Mama Maria, are you with mom and dad, and Daddy Chris?
Mama Maria: Yes Honey, i am. Why do you sound distress? Is everything alright?
Kris: Mama, can you put me on loud speaker?
Mama M: hold on. Okay, you on speaker.
K: Mommas and Dads, i need you to sit down as to what i am about to say.
[Nana sobs]
Mom: Honey, is that Nana crying? What happened?
K: Anna left the house on a holiday and she left us a note saying that she does not want us to follow her. But Nana is worried and so am i. what should i do?
Daddy Chris: Are you on loud speaker?
K: Yeah
D.Chris: Nana, honey. Can you hear me?
Nana: Daddy! What should we do? Anna doesn't want us to find her- but..but...
D.Chris: Honey, how about this. Track her phone and send someone to discreetly look over her
K: But Daddy Chris...
Dad: Son, Nana. Anna has told me her plans to go on her holiday and i gave her the green light
Nana/Kris: WHAT?!! DAD/DADDY!
Dad: I trust Anna and so will you all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter