#007

Life of an Introverted Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My week in Japan has been fun and next week, it’d be my last part of my trip- South Korea.  Haruma was kind enough to become our guide around Japan and so many things happened throughout that week. One of it was being called out by JJ and Haru’s fans yesterday- that was epic. It was like those cliché ‘call out that ’ scene- JJ and Haru was off to the loos for a while and a pack of their fans called me and brought me over to this park, saying- “! Who the do you think you are to be with James Jirayu and Haruma”- and basically nudged me shoulder. It was kinda funny, because they were shorter in height and their heads were at level with my shoulder. I walked up to them and they looked up in slight intimidation as I said, “then tell me, who are you to them? Because I am with for a reason- so give me a reason why I shouldn’t be?” I looked directly at their eyes.
“James and Haruma-sama doesn’t belong to you!” shouted one girl.
“And they’re yours?” I responded as I walked closer.
“They’re not yours! They’re no one’s!!” said the fake-tan with chatterbox mac shade girl.
“I’m glad you noticed. So why am I here?” I put my hand on my waist.
“Because you’re with them! Go away!”- The girl bravely confronted me and on time my phone rang; I put my hand up with ‘shut-up, I got a call’ gesture.

“Hello?”
“Anna! Where are you? Me and Haru’s done and you’re not here”
“I’m at a nearby park; I see the water fountain nearby. Come over”
“Alright see you then”, JJ said as he hung up.

I hung up and looked at them, “now where were we… ah! Yes, you wanted me to go away from the boys because they, from the way I see it, you girls claim, should not be with any female friends. How interesting- let’s just wait for a while and see who’s close”- and on time, the boys came in like knight in shining armour; I took out my phone and took a picture of the girls gasping faces, surprised by their idol.

“Anna!! Why are you here?” JJ worriedly looked at me.
“You alright?”, Haru asked.
“I’m definitely alright- looks like some of your fans said I don’t deserve to be friends with the both of yous. Hence, I was called out”, I explained while looking at the petrified-looking bunch whilst smirking, “JJ, Haru- you deal with your fans, I need to make a call”. I went to the side while JJ and Haru deal with their fans- I called Kris and Nana.

[Morning in UK]
K: Hello?
A: Kris- it’s Anna
K: BABY! I miss you
N: It’s that Anna?! GIVE ME THE PHONE! Anna! Baby!! How are you? Where are you? Do you want me to pick you up? Are you ready to come back home?
K: Babe, let Anna speak. Put her on speaker
A: Nana, don’t worry I’m good. How’s everything there?
K: Everything’s alright- we’re just waiting for our baby girl to come back home. We miss you, especially Nana; she’s been bugging dad to spill where you are.
A: Nana, don’t worry. I’m fine- I met a new friend. I don’t know if you know him though- but he apparently was one of your models for your brand.
N: IS HE USING YOU? WHO IS HE?!
K: ANNA, WHO IS HE?!
A: Calm down- the both of you. Like JJ, he doesn’t know who I am- just the basic background. He called me a princess because I told him how I have the both of you protecting me since childhood.
N/K: you are our princess
A: Anyways, he’s a fun lad.
[Haru and JJ calls for Anna]
A: I got to go- we’re going now. They’re calling for me- anything you want from Japan?
N: stop by my shop and check how it’s going. I’ll call them to inform your arrival. Do you more clothing, baby?
A: Just a few. But I want to get presents for everyone for their kind hospitality.
K: Alright, stop by a shop called “Kranna”- and get anything you want there.
A: Is it expensive?
K: Don’t worry- it’s ours.
A: whereby is it?
K: Main city- it’s a huge store.
A: Alright then. Bye guys, I love you and take care. See you soon
K/N: Bye baby- take care and we love you too

“Anna, was that Kris and Nana?” JJ asked.
“Yup!” I smiled.
“Who’s Kris and Nana?” Haru asked.
“They’re her best-friends/ parents. The ones who are extremely over-protective of her- they had a skype session one time and they were literally crying for Anna’s return. Anna had to explain who I was and where she was staying etc.”, JJ explained.
“Wow! And they have not called you since you came in Japan?”, Haru asked.
“They’ll know somehow. Anyways, that aside- where are those fans of yours?”
“We reprimanded them for bringing you out like this. Sorry Anna”, Haru and JJ apologised.
“No worries- they just idolised you both so much. They’re lucky that they’re high-school students, it wouldn’t be funny if this news reached to Nana and Kris”, I laughed awkwardly.
“How would they know? You’re here”, Haru asked.
“Because it’s them… Anyways, question- do you know where NAHM boutique is?”
“Oh yeah, I modelled for them- I told you that a few days ago. Uhmm… well there’s one in the Quartz shopping complex, quite close. Why?”, Haru asked.
“Wanna go shopping?”, I asked.
“Sure- but… it’s quite expensive there- I heard a lot of Hi-So buy their clothes there”, JJ said.
“Don’t worry. Let’s go!”

We went to Nana’s boutique which apparently was in our shopping mall- I really need to update myself with this. As we entered, as usual- the crowd were gasping over the arrival of JJ and Haru, they thought we were filming something; JJ and Haru gave up on disguise, and I am too. But I still wore my shades- but that doesn’t hide the fact that I’m with them. Highly like, there will be a photo on the front page and I will be hearing some lectures from Kris and Nana- damn! Whatever…

We arrived into the boutique, and Haru wasn’t kidding- it is pricey, but I’d understand why since Nana designed it and chose the best material to make them. JJ was also correct, the ladies who were shopping in Nana’s boutique were all in their 5 inch heels and tight LBD- fashionably showing off their wealth. Their attention diverted to JJ and Haru and immediately, the lads were bombarded by their flirting ways- I silently made my way to the cashier.

“Hi… can I speak to manager?”, I whispered.
“You may, but who shall I say it is for?”, asked the cashier.
“Tell her- Anna Abraham is here”, I responded and within a split second, the manager was out.
“My lady”, the manager bowed 90 degrees, “The CEO just called in about your arrival, she has given me instructions to help and guide you through anything you need. She also gave me a message to tell you, I quote ‘Baby, have fun shopping. I’m paying for it for you, dear. Love you’”
“Thank you, is there anything else she told you to do- I know Nana told you to do something secretly for me”, I looked at her as she looked at me nervously.
“The CEO told me to put in all the newly release items into your shopping basket”. Sigh, I knew it! Nana will not let me spend my money at all- if I don’t accept the items, the workers would be in trouble… damn it.
“It’s alright, just put it in. Come and show me around”, I instructed. I was browsing around- to which suddenly the boutique was silent. Everybody was looking at me, surprised with the manager showing me the new items that aren’t even on the shelves yet. The employees were looking at me as they were surprised that I was attended by the manager, which was a rare occasion. Haru and JJ saw me and immediately sat as they waited for me to be done. After choosing quite a few item, I called JJ and Haru to come over.
“Haru, JJ- choose anything you want, it’s on me”, I smiled.
“Anna, these are really expensive…” Haru said.
“Don’t worry about the price, just get something”, I responded. Both JJ and Haru were still uncomfortable to get something from the boutique so I called the manager.
“Can you get them the new items for men? Show me the cata

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter