#005

Life of an Introverted Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few hours later, our plane arrived at Narita airport. I looked to my right and JJ was still in his dreamland- snoring his way through the flight. I mean the flight itself wasn't that long, just a mere 2 hours or so, but i guess he's still tired since it was a morning flight. I lightly nudged him to wake up and told him we've arrived- his face was still groggy but excited. Exiting the plane and picking up our luggages was a battle, i think they saw JJ or something, that the girls kept screaming and barging their way through the bodyguard barricade that was prepared by his manager- i don't how he did it at the very last minute, but he did.

Through the luggage ordeal, we thought that that's that, no more; damn... were we wrong. As soon as we exited the arrival gate, his fans screamed and squealed his name holding a placard with JJ's name on. Our arrival went viral; i guess it’s from earlier. But I thank god that we had bodyguards protecting us, and as we went through the swarming fans, we saw a man at the end of the line, there was a man with a placard that says "JJ-chan, Anna-chan!"- This was the friend that Mae and Por mentioned about.

JJ recognised him and immediately gave him a hug, to which the man responded. The man looked at my way, and smiled as he held his hand out for a shake, "This must be Anna".

I shook his hand and nodded, "pleasure to meet you..."

"Miura-san… Miura Takehara-san"

"Pleasure to meet you, Miura-san. P'Mae and P'Por told me that you are Por's best-friend"

"Pleasure's mine, Anna-chan and yes, me and JJ's father go way back in kindergarten when his family stayed in Japan, so they were here for a quite a while, 3 generations; then over a decade ago, just when our JJ here turned 10, they moved back to Thailand and we just stayed in contact", he smiled as he puts his arm around JJ like a proud father, "which reminds me, you came just in time! Haru-chan just started his holiday today but he's coming back to the hotel later in the day. So let's go before this hoard of fans starts a stampede".

[Arriving at the hotel]

The hotel was a five star hotel that I remember Kris mentioning about, our empire is one of the major shareholders of this hotel, if I’m not mistaken, 10-star! It’s a beautiful hotel- quite tall and majestic, and as I recall the report that Kris was telling me about, this hotel has over 2000 employees and this being the main branch. With subsections of the hotel following concepts such as Ryokans, Resorts, country clubs and Onsens- presidential suite has 2 floors and costs over ¥1000000 per night- Chrysanthemum Hotel is listed as the world’s top 5 most expensive hotels with its rank under Bora-Bora.

As we entered the hotel, the carrier boys took our luggage for us under the instruction of Miura-san, to be brought over to the presidential suite. Damn… Mae and Por really are spoiling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter