#006

Life of an Introverted Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JJ!” shouted the man that was literally running towards us. Me and JJ was freaking out, and started to pick up pace.

“JJ! WAIT! It’s me!! Haru-chan!!”, said the man. JJ halted and turned, as the man caught up and hugged JJ tightly. Everyone that was surrounding him was now surrounding us. Probably wondering who we were; mind you- JJ was still holding my hand and has yet to let go.

!

“Haru-chan?!” JJ exclaimed, as he returned the hug; finally letting me go. I need to go, the crowd was closing in!

“KYAAAA!!! HARUMA MIURA!! JAMES JIRAYU!!!” , shouted one girl who immediately recognize JJ. But how did she-… I looked at him- ! His disguise was gone! His face was exposed. People started capturing the scene with their phones, to which JJ immediately grabbed my hand and that guy’s hand and we ran as far as we could.

Finally reaching to an underground bar; we halted and took a breather- from all that running. I looked around and it was a Jazz club, filled with seniors in their suits. It was calming.

Suddenly, I felt a chill behind my spine; I slowly turned around, and the guy was staring at me.

“JJ… who is she? Your girl? A fan?”, that guy asked accusingly.
“Haru-chan, let me introduce you a friend I met just last week- this is Anna. Anna, this is Haru-chan. He’s the son of tou-san from the hotel”, JJ said.
“Oh… Hello. Anna Abraham”, I bowed lightly.
“I’m sure you know who I am”, the guy proudly responded. I looked at JJ, mouthing- ‘am I supposed to?’
“You’re a fan right? That’s why JJ brought you here. Hold on, I got a pen somewhere”, he continued as he searched for a pen. I eyed JJ to explain.
“Haru-chan, there is no need for that. Anna has no idea who you are”, JJ explained.
“What?” He said as he looked at me with a very embarrassed and startled look.
“She didn’t even know who I was when we met, nor does she know you”
I nodded in agreement.
“And as far I am concerned, I only know you as JJ’s childhood friend and Otou-san’s son; I just met you, how in the world should I know who you are without you introducing”
“oh…uhmm… well… I’m Haruma Miura and I’m 26 this year. I’m an actor… sorry about before”, he rubbed his neck.
“Past is past. I’m Anna and I am 22 this year, just finished my university. I’m from Newcastle, UK”, I smiled.
“Wow, this is first. A non-fan not having any reaction to me”, Haruma awkwardly smiled.
“That’s exactly what happened to me too, when I met her in the plane on the back home from Newcastle. Fans were shouting my name, and all I can see was Anna with her teal beats on- quickly running away from me. I had to bring her with me to the lounge. Hahahah”, JJ laughed.
“Wait… on the plane? You were serious when you met her last week? And you actually brought her home to meet your parents?!”, Haruma exclaimed.
“Yeah, I even offered her to stay at my place. We’re staying at your hotel, next to your room”, JJ responded.
“What if she was a stalker or something? No offence, Anna”, Haruma apologized.
“None taken”, I coolly responded.
“She kept trying to run away from me, and her reaction when she was saying that she didn’t know me was hilarious. Beside Mae and Por loves her- actually, I’m basically her tail on this trip. Mae wanted me to join Anna as her bodyguard hahahaha”, JJ laughed.
“Serious?”, Haruma gasped.
“Uhmm… lads. I don’t the catch up session, but I’m kinda hungry, and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter