oo6

Miss Vampire, We're Mate!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6

Back

 

 

“Kris…” Luhan rolled over his bed, leaned his face at his palms while stared at his best friend in interest. Once again, Kris decided to sleep over in his small studio apartment than staying in his own luxurious apartment.

“Hm?”

“Why a man wants to be with a girl?”

“Of course, it’s because he likes the girl…” Kris slowly blinked when he thought about Luhan question once again, stared blankly at Luhan. His best friend never asked about this type of things.

“Like?” Luhan tilted his head, a wide smiles appeared on his face.

“Luhan…” Kris called his name with a hint of worry, the younger guy bit his lower lips while his mind running the possibilities of the reason Luhan asked that question.

“Waah…” Luhan smile became much more wider, making Kris had a thought that maybe, just maybe Luhan asked it because there was a girl he liked.

“Lu… Do you like someone?”

Luhan blinked, his stupid signature smiles disappeared for a few seconds before his laughter burst. Kris sure was a funny guy, he thought.

“Oh my, Kris, you don’t really think that I like someone right? It’s the funnies thing you said to me this year” Luhan commented with an amusement smiles.

“Then, why are you asking such a question?”

“I’m just astonished when I saw Sunggyu, my classmate that always following Sehyun, you know, Professor Kim’s assistant. He looks like a fool when he’s following that girl around” Kris once again blinked, didn’t know if Luhan actually told him the truth. The thing was, Kris found Luhan following around Hana for the past few weeks to the point that the blonde smelled like the notorious Vampire. Whatever Luhan talking about his own behavior or really Sunggyu behavior, Kris worried if in fact Luhan liked someone. He just hope, wish, and praying that it wasn’t Song Hana.

“I hope you tell me the truth, Lu”

~

 

“Well well… Song Hana, now, you even smell like a wet dog. Ew” Hana didn’t pay any attention at the annoying voice, she even ignored the guy that rolling around her bed like a kid, stared at her that just wore her towel around her small body.

“Seriously, it makes my nose itchy with weirdness”

Hana rolled her eyes, she tired already though the guy on her bed just came two days ago, surprised her for a slight moment of her life. He was just so childish, and simply too similar with her that it sometimes became annoying.

“Not that it’s your business” Hana flatly said while walked in her closet, changed into her pajama. The small girl just sighed when she came out and still found him on her bed, this time playing around with her phone.

“Just, get lost” She simply said before threw her body on her bed, shoved him while grabbed her phone from the guy’s hands.

Ignored Hana cold and annoyed voice, the guy leaned his head on his palm instead, staring at her with a playful smiles. “Tomorrow is Lee’s Clan party, you will come, right?”

“Did I have a choice? No” Hana replied while once again rolling her eyes, mentally hoped the guy to leave her alone, she just too tired to coping up with him.

“Want to be my date?” The smiles on the guy face turned into a big one, for a moment made Hana sighed again.

“Did I have a choice?”

“Of course not… Na-ya”

~

 

“You too? Why is everyone so busy?!” Lay smiled in amusement when he heard Luhan’s whining over and over again, he thought that it was cute for a grow up man.

“Sorry, ge, I already told you, I have a family dinner and coincidentally, Kris ge also has a dinner with his big family tonight” Kris lifted up his brow, stared with a playful smile when he heard Lay lying. They attended the Lee’s Clan oh-so-great party, making an appearance in this kind of gathering was important if they wanted to grown strong. Allies were important in their world.

“I’m all alone~~~” The whines became too much e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter