oo3

Miss Vampire, We're Mate!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Secret

 

 

“What’s with your kicked-puppy face?” Lay gave Luhan a strange gaze, slightly raised his brow while tilted his head a bit. He was visiting Luhan that night when he saw the-happy-go-lucky Luhan sulked on his sofa, it was a weird scenery since someone needed a pretty special ability to make his best friend felt down.

“Why are you guys didn’t tell me that you actually know Song Hana?” Luhan lifted up his chin, stared at Lay blankly. Lay bit his lips in confusion, the sudden topic wasn’t predicted at all.

“Why you suddenly so curious about it, ge?” Lay asked instead, he then seated himself on the single sofa beside the one that Luhan occupied.

“That girl holding herself so she wouldn’t yell or so at me because I’m your best friend” Luhan that laid his body on the long sofa, blankly stared at the ceiling while cutely pouted.

“Wait, what do you mean by that?” Lay straightened his body, stared at Luhan with much more seriousness this time.

“I was trying to talk with her, but she always ignored me, but maybe today was the when I disrupted her sleep in the library, she snapped at me”

“Luhan ge!”

Luhan moved his gaze so he could saw Lay clearly, he blinked for a few times, surprised that Lay raised his voice on him.

“What about me?”

“Are you okay? Did she hurt you? She didn’t try anything right? Are you sure, you alright?” Luhan jaw dropped a little, staring at his friend in confusion before he gave Lay a strange looks.

“What’s that cute small girl could ever do anyway? And why would she’s trying to hurt me just because I talk to her?” Luhan rose up, shook his head while sighed, Lay was weird all the times, really.

“You would be surprised with what that small body could do, and you didn’t know her that well, ge…”

“Hey! That’s really mean that you guys know each other! Why you became this noisy just because I want to talk with her?”

“Don’t like Song Hana!” Lay said in frustrating, his voice rose for the second times, making Luhan slightly taken aback. Lay never, like ever, raised his voice though he was mad or angry.

“I don’t like her Lay, and what’s the problem if I like her anyway” Luhan sighed, crossed his arms on his chest, still didn’t understand Lay.

“That’s because… b-because… she is Xiumin gege’s cousin!” Lay said while closed his eyes, didn’t know what should he said at the curious deer.

Luhan eyes widened, didn’t quite believing Lay. Between the three of his best friends, he met Xiumin first. Xiumin was his first ever best friend. They knew each other more than ten years and yet Xiumin never said anything about having a cousin. And if that true, he felt… betrayed, slightly.

“What? But Xiumin never tell me… he always tell me everything, even his first kiss –by accident- with you!” Luhan blinked repeatedly, trying hard to remember the time when Xiumin talked about his cousin, but none, nope, Xiumin never said anything.

“Don’t ask me, but please, don’t ever, trying to approach her again ge. And don’t ever talk about that kiss again! It’s embarrassing!” Luhan should remember this night, Lay raised his voice for a quite few times.

“It seemed I isn’t the one that liking Hana, you’re the one that liking her, Lay” The said guy stayed still on his seat before blinked blankly and then shivered on the possibility. It was scary, he even trying to avoid Hana on every time possible, that girl was that scary though.

But Lay thought that maybe it all would be easier if Luhan knew everything.

“Firstly, I don’t like Song Hana, the thought itself was scary. Secondly, it isn’t just because she was Xiumin gege’s cousin, but that girl is so untouchable and always getting rid of everything that made her unpleasant. And lastly, just ask Xiumin ge everything!”

~

 

The guy drowned his hands deep down on the river, clearing the dried blood on his wrist. It was far enough from the Vampire’s territory before he decided to cleaned himself, didn’t wanted to attract another Vampires with his blood smell.

His eyes sharpened when he thought about what that Vampire girl did to him just this day. He and his group of hunters already planned this attack quite well, and he wasn’t expecting it to fail miserably. It was barely two minutes for that girl to kill his dozen comrades.

Maybe he should come back with a greater plan.

The sounds of brushes made him looked around warily, didn’t wanted to let his guard down for the second times. Slowly, one of his dark brown eyes changed into crystal blue, though it was back to normal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter