oo2

Miss Vampire, We're Mate!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

The Innocent Little Pup

 

 

Hana blinked for several times before sighed a second later. She gave her most cold yet scary death-glare at the blonde in front of her. Who know how many times she murdered him in her mind already.  She was annoyed.

“Can you stop staring me?” Hana snapped, making the guy stopping his stupid smiles and his happy sparkling eyes turned blank for a few seconds.

“Oh, sorry. He said before turned around his body, sitting properly, and watching Prof. Kim in the front of the class that who know what he was talking about.

Hana just stared at the back of the blonde guy unpleasantly, silently cursing anyone that made that pup her classmate. Besides his scent that annoy her, she must restrained herself so she wouldn’t murdered him right there and then when every two minutes the guy facing her and stared at her with his sparkling eyes, don’t forget his stupid smiles that made Hana’s blood boil instantly.

“What do you want, pup?” Luhan blinked, once again, he didn’t aware that for the nth times he turned his body again facing Hana. He scratched the back of his nape, stupidly smiled at her before offered his right hand.

“My name is Luhan”

Hana just glared at him darkly, becoming more and more annoying with him. Couldn’t he saw that Song Hana clearly hated to has any business with him of all people?

And since when Werewolf acted oh-so-friendly with Vampires, moreover offered one their hand with stupid smiles putted on their face?

Hana blew her hairs in annoyed, cleaned her things with low growl before standing from her seat and then leaving the class. She ignored all the stares she got from her classmates and teacher. She didn’t care.

“What do I do?” Luhan tilted his head in confusion, straightened his body with still a confused face.

~

 

Luhan watched his best friend that looked busy with his I-Phone, for a while he thought, should he told Lay about his problem or not. But he chose to try it, after all, Lay knew as a playboy.

“Lay”

“Hm?”

“Do you hear me?”

“Hm” Luhan pouted when he wasn’t getting any attention from Lay, he bit his lower lips before decided to told him anyway.

“Why a girl suddenly left when you’re trying to talk with her?”

“It’s simple, because she don’t lik- wait, what?” Lay lifted up his chin, staring at Luhan with widened eyes. Luhan never, like never, ever talking about girl, or at least he wasn’t the one to initiative the topic.

“Why a girl suddenly left when you’re trying to talk with her? Why is she ignoring you?” Luhan blankly blinked for several times, cutely tilted his head while waiting for Lay’s answer. He failed to notice Lay’s weird expression.

“Gege, you didn’t asking the wrong question right?” Lay dramatically putted down his I-Phone, grabbed Luhan hands while stared at him with so serious gaze. For a moment, he made Luhan frowned, didn’t quite fond with Lay’s sudden weirdness.

“You’re being weird” Luhan commented lightly, blankly stared at Lay while raised one of his brow. Lay took a long deep breath, Luhan was being weird, not the other way around.

“Do you like someone, ge?” This time, Lay stared at Luhan with more serious eyes, weren’t bothered with any strange gazes from the people around them, ignoring the fact that he still held Luhan’s hands dramatically.

“You’re joking, right? It’s nonsense, just because I want to talk with a girl, though she ignored me, you took a conclusion like that. And can you please let my hands go? People started to thinking that we’re gay couple, really. It’s still my second day, Lay” Luhan threw a sweet overly cute smiles at his classmates that just sat a table away from them, didn’t want anyone of them thought that he was weird –though his smiles in fact wider.

The two of them were enjoying their lunch in the cafeteria, making them as the center of the attention because of Lay’s weirdness and his hands that held Luhan’s so passionately.

“You know, Xiumin would kill you if you make Luhan as weird as you, Lay” Kris deep voice made the two guys moved their attention on his new coming friend, the tall guy standing just beside their table with a tray full of food on his hands and raised brow. He seemed amused.

“Kris ge!” Lay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter