oo4

Miss Vampire, We're Mate!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Best Friend

 

 

Xiumin walked around his new neighborhood with sour face, actually he didn’t want to move out but maybe if he found something that caught his interest, he could try to like his new home.

The eleven years old boy then stopped from his trek when he saw a park across the street. A bright smile instantly appeared on his face the moment he caught no sight of other human being, with full –normal- speed Xiumin ran to that park.

Though he failed to notice there was a car also ran in a full speed from his left, passed the street.

For a second, little Xiumin frozen on his spot in the middle of the street, he blinked repeatedly while blankly stared at the running car. He was about to use his Vampire ability when suddenly his body pushed harshly to the side of the street. His nature suddenly kicked in when he smelled the unpleasant scent of creatures that attacked the kingdom a couple of weeks ago, his eyes turned bloody red. He could felt the unpleasantness on the pit of his stomach, his fangs slowly appeared though he pushed down his temper as much as his young self could.

“Are you okay?”

His eyes returned to pitch black the moment he heard the soft voice. Xiumin bit his lower lips, stared in confusion when he couldn’t found any scary big Werewolf, instead, he found himself stared at a pair of innocent eyes. He was quite surprised.

“Don’t touch me!” Xiumin shouted after a few seconds, he pushed the boy to the side. He didn’t care even after the boy in front of him helped him nor if the boy whined in pain.

“Hey, you should thank me not pushed me away like that, rude!” Little Luhan pouted while blowing his bloody elbow, the result of it colliding against the edge of the street while helped Xiumin a moment ago.

“I didn’t need help from someone like you!” Xiumin coldly said while pointed his finger at little Luhan, his eyes filled with hatefulness, he still remember the chaos from weeks ago, the scream, the pain, the loss, it was painful. It made his head hurts.

“How annoying” Xiumin choose to ignored the boy comment when he left him alone on the edge of the road. Xiumin then approached a swing inside the park he aimed early.

Xiumin seated himself on the swing, playing with the rope lightly before pulled out a necklace from his pocket. It was the necklace that every member of royalty had, a necklace with the symbol of Vampires as its eye, Red ruby. The necklace brought back the memory of the palace, it made him missed the palace, especially his friends. For a few moments he silently stared at the necklace before the unpleasant scent of that creature came again.

“That’s a really beautiful necklace you have” Xiumin silently growled while stared at Luhan with hateful eyes, he would be really glad if the pup left him alone.

“Don’t come near me” He sharply said, not really appealing with the closeness Luhan offered. Xiumin sighed when Luhan didn’t take any step away from him, he scoffed before rose up from the swing, and then walked away from the stranger he just met.

Xiumin approached a water fountain in the middle of the park, mindlessly cursed the strange Werewolf in his head that he tripped over his own shoes, successfully threw away the necklace he held toward the pond just a few steps away. Xiumin ran in hurry to the edge of the pond, he stared in pure panic when he saw the deep green water, he was certain that the pond must be more than a meter and half meters deepness.

“You threw away that beautiful necklace, it’s a pity” An annoying voice made Xiumin stared sharply at Luhan while the boy just gave him a wide smiles. If he was Hana, Xiumin sure that Luhan would be in another world already, the strange boy just weird and annoying, and Hana was short-tempered.

“Arghh! It’s your fault! If you don’t bother me… then… then…” Xiumin frustratingly pulled his hairs, he would be in big trouble the moment he lost that necklace, he could imagine the image of his father fury pretty clear in his head already.

Ironically, for a royal family like him, he couldn’t swim.

Luhan blinked for a few moments, stared at a frustrating Xiumin that once again left him alone at the edge of the pond, he saw Xiumin sat at the swing again while blankly stared at his palms. He felt bad.

Luhan blew his bangs, he hated to swimming. But maybe, what that boy said was true, it was his fault.

Xiumin still in his own small world of thinking what he must said to his parents about the lost of his necklace or how to make his cousin helped him to search his necklace. For a half an hour he just sat there motionlessly, it was a hard choice. His father fury was scary, but on other side, he hated to plead his scary cousin.

His silent mind battle stopped when his nose caught that unpleasant smells again, though this time stronger.

Before Xiumin could say any harsh words again, a wet hand appeared in front of him.

“Your necklace”

Xiumin blankly blinked while stared at the necklace on the boy palm, he even more surprised when he looked up to stared at the boy he just met. Werewolves really hated it when their body wet for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter