oo5

Miss Vampire, We're Mate!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

The Weird Wolf

 

 

Sehun is a hunter.

His duty was to hunt and kill every Vampire and Werewolves or any other creatures he met. But if you know him well, you would release that Sehun never really killed Werewolves. The boy even avoiding met one.

The reason?

Beside his forever only best friend Kim Jongin is a Werewolf, Sehun himself had Werewolf blood running on his vein. Funny, considering Werewolf itself was half-human. Sehun was a human, though oddly, his right eyes would turned blue if he want it. Sehun didn’t know what he was, couldn’t say that he was a Werewolf when he couldn’t turn into one, nor silver hurt him. But Sehun couldn’t say that he was utterly human either because of his eye and fullmoon still affected his mood-swings.

Of course, it was a secret, none know it but Kai. Maybe if his partners knew that his father was a Werewolf, he wouldn’t still alive and safe.

Because Sehun really good at hiding his secrets.

“Kai!”

Kai, his best friend Kim Jongin is a Werewolf.

Kai was an Omega, a wandered wolf without a pack. He thought that had a pack would be a pain in the , shared the same pain and feeling their pack felt were too much of a bother for Kai simple mind.

It was just really annoying.

But a Kim Jongin couldn’t stop it when he thought Sehun as a pack, it was annoying in the beginning. He just couldn’t life his lives, he could felt Sehun feeling and worry from time to time that he was getting frustrating sometimes.

Though, at the end of the day, Kai never complaining, Sehun was a part of his life.

And he was just grateful when Sehun was a cold-hearted hunter, he didn’t cause him headache as often as his firstly thought.

Until a few days ago when that hunter face to face with a notorious Vampire princess named Hana, Kai never knew Sehun could felt that scared at his entirely eighteen years of life.

The Werewolf growled before he changed form, took the offered t-shirt from Sehun palm. He tilted his head while stared at Sehun with raised brow.

“What do you want?” Kai calmly wore his clothes, walking backwards while faced Sehun.

“Tell me. How do you know Song Hana?”

Sehun seriousness made his best friend smirked lightly, it was fun to found the usual composed Oh Sehun getting riled up.

“That’s a secret, my friend” He teased with his usual playful grins, Kai shrugged while putted on his hands on the pockets of his torn jeans.

“How do you know Song Hana, Kai?” Like he turned deaf, Sehun repeated his question over and over again just to made Kai annoyed, between the two of them, Kai was the one with short temper.

The Werewolf silently wondered why he had a very sensitive ears, Sehun used it quite efficiently though. It wouldn’t be long before Sehun’s voice became earworm in Kai pretty head for a few days. He hated Sehun sometimes because of that method to torturing him.

“Sehun, stop it, it gets me headache” Kai coldly said with a sigh, stubborn Sehun wasn’t his favorite.

For his dismay, Sehun didn’t stopped, he even hummed a children song that out of tone just to add on his misery.

“Ya, Sourhun”

“Na na na… how do you know Song Hana?” In contrast of Kai own misery, there was a thin smile putted on Sehun face. He was getting near, Kai started to pulled out his hairs in frustration, it just need one more nickname for Kai to spill the bean.

“Oh Jerkhun”

“How do you know Song Hana, Kim Jong In?” Sehun said with too much playfulness, the act he rarely showed, this time he was success made Kai frowned with sourness.

“Song Hana is my senior, we shared class on one of my classes. That time, I accidently heard her talking with someone over the phone when I came to class a little too early. I heard about some problem with the hunters that sneak in the borders, and guess what? A day before you already told me about your mission. It wasn’t hard to put two and two together.” Kai putted on his arm around Sehun, walked ahead though a frown still appeared on his face.

“And beside… you really never heard of Song Hana? The great second-in-line of Vampires Kingdom, none even know a single thing about the crowned Vampire, just her. She is a pretty well known Vampire in our world, you know.”

Sehun lifted up his brow, freeing himself from Kai. He stared at his best friend with a blank face.

“She is that well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter