oo1

Miss Vampire, We're Mate!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

The Weird Smells

 

 

She ran.

The smells of the dirty alley enough to make her wanted to puke, it was annoying. The man she chased didn’t entertain her anymore, he just a low Vampire that wasted my time, such a useless man.

In less than a second, the girl already appeared in front of him. The man looked surprised and it was clear that he was frightened when the girl already standing in front of him, blocking his way with a cynical smiles on her face.

“Song H-Hana”

For killing machine, the girl thought that it was a cute name.

And her name was the last thing he said before the girl ended his life, the life of a parasite of their world, the world of Vampire.

~

 

The man looked busy with his book, Oh, he didn’t even care with the mess he created around him. All he cared about that moment was the interesting book on his hands. Unluckily, her concentration vanished into thin air when his nose sensed a familiar scent yet he wasn’t too fond of. The man put his book on his thighs, lifted up his face to staring at his best friend that already standing just few meters from him with a charming smiles and a box on his hand.

“You really couldn’t change your perfume?” The man asked instead of greeting his friend happily, his friend just chuckled while approached him.

“I like it Luhan, you should getting familiar with it, considering we already know each other more than ten years” His friend smile at him, Luhan, with an amused smile on his face. Luhan always asked the same exact question every time they met, it was entertaining.

“The scent really irritated me, you know? Why are you like it so much? How annoying” Luhan whined while pouted, he crossed his hands on his chest while throwing his head on the side.

“Don’t be mad, and I bought Pizza” His friend, Xiumin, chuckled lightly while took a seat beside Luhan, putting the box he brought with him in front of them. To Xiumin amusement, his friend expression changed quickly, Luhan seemed happy instantly.

“I’m not quite fond of your scent, you know. It just I never said it as often as you, you brat. So, don’t ever mention it again, it’s getting annoying. Hey! Don’t eat everything!” Xiumin just sighed when Luhan didn’t hear him, too busy with his box of Pizza. When would his best friend change, really?

 

“Luhan”

Xiumin said after his name when he finished his food and back with his book again, they were still on the same position, sat beside each other while leaned their back on the book self inside Luhan’s room.

“Hm…” Luhan slowly mumbled, not giving Xiumin any serious attention.

“You… end up going?”

Oh, Xiumin mentioned it.

Luhan slowly putted down his book, took a long breath before gave Xiumin a gentle smile. “Uhm! Korea didn’t sounds so bad after all” Luhan chuckled happily, nodded his head in enthusiasm. He was too happy that he failed to notice that Xiumin looked so solemn. That friend of him just stared upfront blankly.

“Believe me, it’s actually worse than Beijing. Here, they didn’t dare to bother you because you have me” Xiumin then turned his head, stared at Luhan eyes with seriousness. He seemed worried.

“Ehh, what do you mean?” Luhan tilted his head in confusion, sometime he just didn’t understand his best friend, really.

“Luhan, this world is more complex than you thought it was, it isn’t that kind either. Moreover, you yourself is enough to made it more complicated”

“Xiumin, can you use words that I can understand, you speak nonsense. I have headache just listen to what are you saying”

Xiumin showed Luhan his thin smile before rose up from his seat. He stared at Luhan with fondness. “One day. You’ll understand everything, for the time being… just remember, avoid everyone that has the same scent as me, and don’t ever, ever insult them with your stupid words like you used doing it to me”

~

 

Luhan dragged his luggage out of the airport. The enthusiasm radiating from his body, a big addictive smile putted on his face, he was too happy that he didn’t aware of the attention he got from the people around him. He just looked perfect.

“Luhan ge!”

 

“Luhan ge!”

Luhan turned around his body when he heard someone called him, looking for the familiar voice that repeatedly calling his name. His smile became much wider when his eyes caught a sight of a man with pitch black hairs that waved his hands on him.

“Lay!” Luhan called happily, he then hugged the guy briefly when his friend approached him. “Just like Xiumin, you didn’t change your perfume!” Luhan wagged his hand, the cute behavior enough to made Lay chuckle.

“You never change, ge. Just like the old days” Lay commented while took Luhan’s luggage from his friend’s hand. He then put his free arm around Luhan’s shoulder while guided him to exiting the airport.

“How’s Xiumin ge?”

“He’s fine, and as weird as ever. He became more and more annoying every single day” Lay laughed in amusement, not expecting much from his gullible and cute Luhan ge.

“Figure it out already” Lay still chuckled when they arrived on the parking lot, he then putted Luhan’s luggage on the backseat before gestured Luhan to entering the car.

“Oh, why am I not seeing Kris?” Luhan tilted his head, remember the fact that he had one more best friend here.

“Kris ge hand over your registration, he is sure that you’re too lazy to did that”

“Isn’t Kris is the best?” Luhan giggled happily, during his route with Lay, he felt amazing. As always, Seoul stills a cool city.

“Nah, you said that just when Kris ge or any of us do something for you” Lay sneered, making Luhan once again chuckled before focused his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter