Sick with Youngjae

A Collection of Got7 Oneshots

"Well, it seems as if you have a fever," Dr. James, your regular doctor, says to your boyfriend, Youngjae. Thankfully, you have a fairly good relationship with your doctor so he agreed to meet with Youngjae although he isn't supposed to diagnose someone who isn't legally his patient.

"What do we do?" you ask Dr. James.

"Rest and just stay in bed. It'll be over in a day or two."

You nod at what Dr. James says and you take Youngjae's hand into your own and intertwine your fingers. You thank the doctor and finally exit the office that you've been at for almost an hour. "Sorry that took so long, Youngjae."

He snuffles his nose before speaking a small "it's okay" to you. 

"Come on, let's hurry home," you whisper before guiding Youngjae into your car. You jump into the driver's side and click his seatbelt closed. "You should take a nap while I drive home then again when we get home so you can rest, honey."

Youngjae hums slightly in response and you give him a small kiss on the cheek before starting the car and leaving the parking lot of the doctor's office. After a couple minutes of drving, you find a pharmacy and decide to go in there to fill the prescription that Dr. James gave Youngjae. Entering the pharmacy, the door rings with a bell that signals every time the door opens and closes.

Walking from behind a shelf, an elderly man approaches you warmly, "Hello dear, how can I help you?"

You smile at the word. Dear. Shaking yourself out of your thoughts, you answer the man's question, "I need to fill a prescription. It's for my boyfriend." You hand the slip of paper that bears scribbled handwriting to the man and laugh nervously when he squints his eyes to read the words because even you couldn't read what it said.

"Wow," the man mutters, "this man's writing is really terrible. I can barely read this." You laugh at his bluntness and nod your head in aggreement. "Follow me, dear." You do as told and follow the man back to an enclosed clear-glassed room that's most likely made for filling prescriptions. Sensing the room is mainly made for people who are educated in the pracitce of medicine, you decide to wait outside the room by the door beccause going in would seem intrusive and impolite. After a couple minutes of waiting the elderly man comes heading back towards you with a paper bag in his hand that holds a small orange bottle filled with pills for Youngjae. "Here. These are used to help with nausea," he says with a smile.

You grab the bag and thank the man for his kindness. In response, he bows slightly to show he understands.

You bow back to him, "Thank you so much."

He waves goodbye to you and you open the door once again and the bell rings signaling you've left the store.

 

~~

 

After pulling into the driveway to your and Youngjae's shared house, you look at the sleeping boy next to you and see that his eyes are set with deep set circles and his entire body is falling out of the seat. He looks completely exhausted. "Wake up," you whisper to Youngjae and nudge his shoulder multiple times to wake him from his slumber. 

He finally opens his eyes and whispers to you in a slur, "Are we home?"

"Yeah, we're home. Now we have to get out of the car," you say as you grab ahold of Youngjae's arm and begin pulling him out.

"You know I can get out myself, right? I'm not dying."

"You can barely keep your eyes open right now so I think it'd be better if I helped you right now, baby." Finally you pull him out of the car and because you're trying to carry his whole body, you almost fall to the ground. To keep the both of you steady, you sling your arm around his back and begin walking to the front door. Slamming the door shut behind you, it stirs Youngjae awake enough to walk over to the couch and throw himself onto it. You giggle slightly at the cute action done by your fluffball of your boyfriend.

"Can you turn off the lights, please?"

After switching off the lights off as he asked, you walk over to the couch Youngjae is laying on and he sits up to let you sit down. After you sit down, Youngjae flops down onto your lap face down. 

"Tired?" you ask making him mumble a yes and he closes his eyes as soon as your hand touches his back. "Ah, do you want a backrub?" Youngjae nods his head sluggishly and you push his shirt up a little to expose his back. "You can go to sleep if you need to." 

Turning his head to your thigh, he places a small kiss on it, "I'm fine." 

"Okay, then," you sigh. You begin rubbing small circles on the center of Youngjae's back making him unconsciously arch his back to the movements of your fingers. You lean over and place a kiss on his back and then run your fingers over the spot you just kissed. "I want to stay like this but I need to give you your medicine."

"But noona~~" Youngjae whispers against your skin. Before you pull Youngjae's shirt back down, you kiss the same spot once again on his back. As you get up, Youngjae tries grabbing your hand to pull you back with him onto the couch but misses, making him sulk to himself. 

Finally coming back to Youngjae with the medicine in hand, you find him snoozing away on the couch. Thinking to yourself that he needs as much sleep as possible, you decide to give him his medicine when he wakes up. Realizing you'll have time to yourself, you decide to catch up on all the updates from your social media on your phone and find tons of messages from fans and the rest of the members of GOT7. Your favorite message was from Mark, your best friend, who introduced you to Youngjae. 

Mark: Hey, is Youngjae okay? (9:24 am)

Noona? (10:21 am)

Is everything okay? (10:41 am)

Maybe you're sleeping.... I hope Youngjae and you are doing well... You better be taking very good care of him!!!~~ If you need help, text me back noona. (11:13 am)

You: Mark, everything's fine!!! The baby is sleeping... he's super exhausted... you all work too hard! :(  (11:23 am)

Thank you for worrying, I love you a lot. It means a lot that you care <3

Mark: Go to sleep now noona. You need rest too~~ (11:24 am)

You: Fine but only if you do (11:24 am)

Mark: FINE!!!! sleep well noona :) <3 (11:24 am)

You: You too, Mark, bye <3 (11:26 am) 

Taking Mark's advice to get some rest, you click your phone off and walk into your room. As usual before sleep, you grab the book off your bookshelf that you've almost finished. You know inside you shoudn't and that Mark would be scolding you right now for not sleeping right away but it's the only way you can get to sleep easily. You jump onto your bed, pull the covers up over you and snuggle in. After reading the first sentence, your eyelids become heavy and you can barely keep your eyes open so you decide to finally go to sleep. You know going to sleep at this hour will mess up your sleep schedule later on in the week and going to bed later on that night will be a struggle but the drooping of your eyelids and weakness of your body from deprivation of sleep is too hard to ignore. Your sleepiness takes over your body and you drift off into sleep.