Sick with Mark

A Collection of Got7 Oneshots

After a couple minutes of waiting, Mark and your meals arrive. "Thank you, Mark. Even though you know I don't like doing anything for my birthday."

He smiles at his plate and looks at you, "Hey, you don't just do nothing for someone's birthday. Especially someone you love." You laugh and thank him once again. As you begin eating, you notice that the food tastes a little off but you don't say anything because you know it'd embarrass him. The next hour goes by and everything is perfect. The food, the wine, the people. Everything. After another hour, you realise you're getting tipsy and the both of you decide to go home. While walking home, you begin feeling queasy but decide that it's just from the alcohol you drank even though you barely drank any. "Are you okay? You're face... it looks really pale," Mark asks.

"No, I'm fine," you lie with a smile.

He laughs,"I know you're not telling me the truth. It wasn't the wine, you barely drank any. What's wrong?"

"I don't know, my stomach hurts and I just feel really nauseous. It's not that big of a deal, Mark."

He sighs, "Okay, but let's hurry home."

Walking for a couple blocks, you finally make it back to your apartment. You haven't said anything but it's hard to walk and your body feels weak.

 

"Mark, I'm thirsty," you whisper. After opening the front door, he realizes it's getting hard for you to walk so he carries you to the back of the apartment to your bedroom and lays you down on the bed. He takes off your clothes for you so you can go to sleep and after taking off his own, he carefully climbs into bed with you so he doesn't move the bed and disturbs your stomach.

"You should go to sleep," Mark whispers.

"I'm not tired," you laugh and he chuckles sluggishly at you. Mark lifts off the bed with a grunt and walks over to the dresser in front of you, opens a drawer and pulls out his laptop. Confused, you ask him a question, "Hey, what are you doing?" He jumps back onto the bed, flips open his laptop and turns it on. He whips his head towards you sassily which makes you laugh.

"There is no way in hell that we're missing an episode of Exo Next Door." Suddenly, you both burst into a fit of laughter, and like you always do subconsciously, you lean over trying to hid your smile. Not thinking about it, your stomach is shot with pain and you grunt causing Mark to console you by putting a hand on your back.

"Oh, wow. That really helps," you laugh as you look up at him. He gives you a small, uncomfortable smile and eases you back to lay down.

"Okay, that's enough laughing. I'll try not to be so great," he smirks.

"Mark." you say causing him to cackle loudly, "Play the damn episode already."

As the episode begins with Kyungsoo basically confessing to Yeon Hee, Mark rings his right arm over your shoulder and brings you closer to help not only make you comfortable with the sickness, but him as well.