Sick with Junior

A Collection of Got7 Oneshots

"Come on, " you demand.

"No."

"Come on, drink it." 

"No!" he says stubbornly.

"Park Jinyoung, why do you have to be so difficult?" 

"I don't know, maybe because I don't want to drink tea right now and you're trying to force me to?" 

You throw your head back and sigh, "It's so your throat doesn't get hurt from all the practicing you've been doing." 

"I'm not going to get hurt, my throat is only sore a little," he says calmly. 

"Please," you whisper while giving him puppy dog eyes. He grunts and snatches the cup from your hand. Bringing the mug down from his mouth after taking a gulp, you see his face twisted with disgust. 

"What kind of tea is this?" he questions. 

You laugh, "It's called Licorice Root. It's to heal sore throats." He sets the mug down on the coffee table that's set in your living room and switches his body around to lay his head down on your lap. "Yes?" you smile. 

"I really don't like that tea," he says honestly but with a laugh. You chuckle in response to his cuteness and begin playing with his hair to relax him. He quietly sighs and you watch his chest as it goes up and down with every breath he takes. You slide your fingers down his neck down to his shoulders and finally place your hands softly over his heart. You look down at him and find him smiling to himself. "What?" you ask him. 

"I want to build a family with you." 

With his statement catching you off guard and leaving you in utter shock, you can't say anything and remain silent. 

Suddenly, he speaks again and what he says fills your heart with love and it feels like somebody shot you in the heart, "You'd make a wonderful mum." You smile to yourself at his English and how he says the word mum. 

You lean down and kiss him sweetly, "I love you, Jinyoung. But the only thing we need to be doing right now is get you better." He huffs and lifts his head off your lap and grabs the cup back off the table. 

"This stuff is bad, jagi. If you're trying to make me better, please get something good." 

You laugh at the sass he is providing to you and kiss him again, "Fine. Also, I would love to build a family with you, just as long as you're here often." He smiles at you, showing a dimple on his cheeks just like your own, "Whatever you think will help build a wonderful, happy family." "She's going to be adorable." 

You laugh, "Oh, so it's a girl? What if I wanted a boy?" 

"Oh but you don't." You chuckle and kiss him again,"You're right, Junior, I don't. Now drink your terrible tea!" He takes another big gulp and with his cheeks full of tea, brings his arms into an "are you happy now" position. You nod excitedly and giggle while saying the word yes that is full of satisfaction.

"When would you want to build a family anyways?" you ask.

"I don't know, not for a while at least. I want to build a better career first, be successful."

"But you already are successful, I thought?"

He laughs, "Well, I'd still like to get better." Junior leans up and places a kiss on your lips.

"You know now that I think about it, you are sick so we should probably stop kissing for the time being." 

Junior groans and kisses you once more, "Fine." 

"Don't be pouty. You can kiss me when you get better.. and you can kiss me when you want to start building that family," you smile. 

"Stop. You're making me want to do it now"

You laugh at Junior and sigh, "Fine. Let's make a deal. No kissing until you're all better, okay?"

"Okay, deal! But can I have just one more?"  You kiss Junior once more before finally announcing that that was the last time making him pout but agree.