The Guy Who Yells At Kim Woobin

Korea's Next Top Model, Guys and Girls (K-POP EDITION)

JANG YOONJU

Previously on Korea's Next Top Model, the models all had an agility challenge with sizzling model and 2PM member, Taecyeon, much to some of the girls' delight. Sungyeol and Nana had to form a team on their own, but for the two, things didn't go so well. The two were scolded by Taecyeon as they were completely out of sync and not working together as a team. Group 1 one, leaving the uncooperative pair fuming once again.

Then the two had to go into groups of four. Sungyeol and Nana were put in the ballad group, 4Ever. However, they both created a 15 minute fight on set, putting Chanyeol and Kyungri down, and hence, their group photo was regarded as the worst of the bunch. Chanyeol and Sungyeol landed in the bottom two, but it was Chanyeol that was sent home due to his lack of progression.

11 models remain, each vieing for the top prizes: a cash prize of 100 million won, a modelling contract with Next Models, a cover shoot and editorial in W Magazine Korea, a 10 page spread in Ceci magazine, and a 3 month working trip to New York City, all expenses paid. Who will be eliminated tonight?

[Intro plays, showing contestants all dressed in black and posing on geometric three dimensional structures in order:

LEO

KYUNGRI

EUAERIN

MINHO

RAVI

UEE

YOOYOUNG

NANA

KAI

CHANYEOL

NARA

HYUNGSIK

SOOYOUNG

ZELO

NAEUN

SUNGYEOL

Cut to Jang Yoon Ju, standing in front of all the models.]

[at the house]

KAI (confessional)

I was really shocked that Chanyeol was sent home. I thought it was really unfair for my fellow brother to do get the boot, as I thought that he was progressing. I do hope Sungyeol and Nana go home soon as they're always stirring up drama in the house. I just hope they leave within a spark of light as soon as possible.

ZELO (confessional)

I was really surprised to get best photo this week. Looks like I have really been working hard! 

NAEUN 

YOONJU MAIL!!

ALL

"You can't get into Model Academy if you don't know how to pose. You'd better learn from an alumni of one, who is now a hot star in the country. Love, Yoonju."

NARA (confessional)

Ooooo, I wonder who? Lee Jongsuk? Lee Minho? Kim Woobin?

[The next day]

KIM WOOBIN

Hi models!

ALL

Hi!

NAEUN (confessional)

Holy crap! Kim Woobin!

NANA (confessional)

No. Effing. Way!

KIM WOOBIN

Welcome to CJ Model Studios! This is where a lot of the professional working models in Korea work and get their photoshoots taken. But of course, you are not ready to do so, until you have all received posing training from me. With that the lesson starts now!

[after the lesson]

Well, that was really good! For this challenge, you will all have to get in front of the camera, and make catalogue poses within 25 frames. First up is Nana.

[after the challenge]

That certainly was a lot of hard work, and was definitely worth all the sweat and blood! From you, and from me, and from the photographer. However, we have chosen a winner. And that winner is......Nana!

NANA

YES!!!!!!

KYUNGRI (confessional)

I am so pissed off that Nana won. I thought I was better and working harder than her. Nana is a cocky and she acts like this is her show and thinks that she is superior to us and is someone who she really isn't.

NANA (confessional)

Oooh yeah! Oooh yeah! I won the challenge!

KIM WOOBIN

Congratulations! You get to go on a y photoshoot for Levi Jeans, with me, and my best friend forever, Kim Jongsuk!

NANA

No way!!!

NAEUN (confessional)

Oh my god. Shut up!

KIM WOOBIN

Well, thank you all for coming to participate in this challenge. You have all been wonderful people. I will see you all soon! Bye!

ALL 

Bye!

[Later that night]

NANA

Yoohoo! I'm home! Guess whose lucky day it is!

[cricket chirp]

NANA (confessional)

I felt a little bit awkward considering that no one said hi to me when I got back home. Then when I told them the whole story about how I got to see Kim Woobin and Lee Jongsuk's abs and pose with them being topless, everyone started rolling their eyes and the girls in particular were like "Sorry, I'm too tired, I have to go to bed," as they walked up the stairs. Oh well, they can get jealous of me. I love feeling the envy. It makes me more powerful. They can hate at me, I don't care. I'm a winner. They're not. I'm a queen. They're a whole bunch of peasants. I'm here to be Korea's Next Top Model.

EUAERIN 

Can you believe her? Like, who does that? She's boasting about it to all of us as if she's a kindergartner telling her mommy and daddy about a trip to the Dooly club! I did so much better than her!

KYUNGRI

I know! I thought that I did better than her to. If we stick together, we can show that Nana doesn't deserve to be here, and she WILL go home. If all goes well then she will for sure.

EUAERIN

Don't worry. She will go home.

NARA 

Yoonju Mail!

ALL

"Not all stories have a happily ever after. Love, Yoonju."

NANA 

If I meet a hot model again, I will - 

SUNGYEOL

Shut the up.

NANA

No, you shut up! I am the best and powerful in this competition, so you don't start snitching up on me!

SUNGYEOL

You talk like some ghetto , no one is gonna like you. How about you practising shutting up your stupid blabbering mouth? You always screw things up and start all those pathetic and stupid stuff of yours.

NANA

I didn't start it! You did!

SUNGYEOL

No, I didn't, YOU DID!

NANA

How about you just do us all a favor, and shut up before I punch you?

SUNGYEOL

No, , I'm sending you straight to hell!

NANA

SHUT THE UP AND GO HOME YOU MANOREXIC SKELETON!

SUNGYEOL

YOU DON'T CALL ME MANOREXIC YOU MOTHERF*CKING !

LEO (confessional)

All this stupid yelling and fighting is like going on for an eternity, starting with Nana's showing off and Sungyeol's imbecilic nature, I'm like ugggggggh....I'm just like "Okay, I've got nothing to do with this, I'll just go to bed,"

[the next day]

HAN HYEYEON

Good morning models!

ALL

Good morning!

HAN HYEYEON

This set looks mysterious, doesn't it? For this photoshoot, you will all be portraying different fairytales, but with a twisted ending to it. Nana, you will be the one and only Cinderella. Kyungri, you will be Sleeping Beauty. Euaerin, you will be the Little Mermaid. Nara, you will be Snow White. Naeun, you will be Little Red Riding Hood. Minho, you will be Rumpelstiltskin. Zelo, you will be Pinocchio. Ravi, you will be the Big Bad Wolf. Leo, you will be Prince Charming. Kai, you will be Peter from Peter and the Wolf. And finally, Sungyeol, you will be Puss in Boots.

SUNGYEOL (confessional)

I really didn't want to get Puss in Boots. It's such a stupid character. I am the best looking, I should have gotten Prince Charming instead of Leo.

HAN HYEYEON

Alright, are you ready?

ALL

YES!!!

HAN HYEYEON

Well then, let's go!

[after the photoshoot]

ZELO (confessional)

I am so scared about what to expect. I don't know whether I will go home because the photoshoot didn't go so well for me.

SUNGYEOL (confessional)

I think I did an amazing job at this photoshoot. I don't think I will go home.

NAEUN

YOONJU MAIL!!

ALL

"Tomorrow, you will meet with the judges. Only 10 of you will continue on the journey towards becoming Korea's Next Top Model. Love, Yoonju."

[at judging]

JANG YOONJU

Hi everyone!

ALL

Hi!

JANG YOONJU

Welcome to judging! You all know our lovely panel of judges: Han Hyeyeon, creative director, Lee Hyeju, editor of W Magazine, Kim Wonjung, fashion model, and guest judge, actor and model Kim Woobin! As you all now, our prizes are a cash prize of 100 million won, a modelling contract with Next Models, a cover shoot and editorial in W Magazine Korea, a 10 page spread in Ceci magazine, and a 3 month working trip to New York City, all expenses paid.

For this photoshoot, you had to pose as fairytale characters, but with twisted scenarios. First up is Leo.

LEO

I was Prince Charming.

[photo shows]

JANG YOONJU

I LOVE IT! You are interacting with the props well, and your expression clearly shows unhappy, but at the same time, it is fierce and beautiful, and has captured really well in this photo.

LEO

Thank you.

JANG YOONJU

Nana.

[photo shows]

Amazing. Flawless. I just have no words to describe this because this is a dark and eerie, but great piece of artwork. With the broken glass slipper, the mice, the everything, you have captured sombre emotion in this photograph and it is working really well.

Ravi.

[photo shows]

As the Big Bad Wolf. ROARRRRRRRRRR! Your mouth is open, showing all your teeth, but your facial expression works really well for this concept. I see evil, I see hunger, I see desire, I see everything. It all is working very well in this. Well done.

Nara.

[photo shows]

You were twisted Snow White. I like that you look soft, elegant and graceful, but I do feel that you could have given us some more expressions.

HAN HYEYEON

During the shoot you look pretty tentative, but after you got some time to relax a little more, we managed to find some good shots of you.

JANG YOONJU

Sungyeol.

[photo shows]

You were probably given one of the easiest characters to embody. And this photo just doesn't exuberate Puss in Boots. What were you thinking when you took this picture?

SUNGYEOL

I was a tall and grand prince. I was trying to look my best.

JANG YOONJU

But you could have thought about the character more than just that. I mean, you had a lot of props and an interesting set to work with. You could have just took out your sword and be like ha-yah! But there is zero power. It's just a handsome man, standing there.

Euaerin.

[photo shows]

I will be honest with you. I feel grossed out looking at this picture. You had probably the most complex makeup to work with, but unfortunately you couldn't work it. You look like a fish with a horrible disease.

KIM WONJUNG

When you get in front of the camera, especially with thick makeup that is particularly difficult to work with, be sure to think out of the box, look at the mirror, and think about how to work with it and sell it towards the camera, because the camera loves your beautiful face.

JANG YOONJU

Naeun.

[photo shows]

LEE HYEJU

It's a cute photo. You look playful, and looks like you had a lot of fun on the set.

JANG YOONJU

But when you are given such a set like this, be careful not to take it too literally. Because sometimes you look a little TOO cute, and it goes overboard.

Kyungri.

[photo shows]

You look beautiful, even with your eyes closed. Sleeping Beauty, just as you are, except that right now, you are wide awake, standing right in front of us!

[judges laugh]

Minho.

[photo shows]

You were Rumpelstiltskin.

KIM WOOBIN

I think that your pose is a bit too chillax. I feel that you could have taken what you learned from our lesson and used that, because it's just a hunk, like you, resting his arm on the spinning wheel.

JANG YOONJU

Kai.

[photo shows]

Oooooh, it's mysterious! Bloodsheds, everything. But at the same time, it creates a dark and eerie feel to it. The demise of Peter after meeting the wolf. Well done.

Last but not least is Zelo.

[photo shows]

You were Pinocchio. I don't feel that you are giving us any emotion.

ZELO

I don't know. I thought it was trying hard. But I don't know if I am capable of giving any emotion.

KIM WOOBIN

I don't like the photo. You don't look like you are doing anything. I don't know if you heard what I said in our lesson. You look emotionless. I just don't see anything.

JANG YOONJU

You said that you don't think you are capable of giving any emotion. Let's try something out. Because I know you have it in you. You were Pinocchio, captured by the puppet master, but you didn't show it. You should have shown rage, sadness, sorrow, anger. I wanna see that. Why don't you scream at someone? You can scream at anyone in panel, even at Kim Woobin. Go on, give it a shot.

KIM WOOBIN

Your photo .

ZELO

You make me so mad, considering that you haven't seen my other photos. You're not even part of the panel. You're just a guest! You are so fake and pathetic. You are so rude, and you don't even know my performance in this competition because you haven't even seen my other photos, because I HAVE performed better than this. [tears start streaming down] I think that is just so rude. You are so rude and you make me so mad I could SCREAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

[whole panel applauds, including the entire cast]

JANG YOONJU

That was amazing!

[Kim Woobin steps down and gives Zelo a hug as Zelo embraces back]

KIM WOOBIN

By the way, I didn't know mean to use that word, but we needed that in your photos. THAT'S what I was talking about.

JANG YOONJU

See I told you you had it in you! That's what you needed for the photoshoots!

[Zelo walks back]

It's now time for the judges and I to deliberate. When we call you back, we will announce who will still be in the running towards becoming Korea's Next Top Model.

[after judging]

JANG YOONJU

11 beautiful models stand before me but I only have 10 photos in my hands. These photos represent the 10 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Korea's Next Top Model. Best photo this week goes to...

Nana!

Congratulations, you're still in the running towards becoming Korea's Next Top Model.

NANA

Thank you!

JANG YOONJU

Runner up for best photo goes to....

Ravi.

Leo.

Kyungri.

Kai.

Naeun.

Nara.

Minho.

Zelo.

Zelo, we know that you have it. We just need you to give us more emotion and show us that light. That's what we need. Congratulations, you're still in the running towards becoming Korea's Next Top Model.

ZELO

Thank you.

JANG YOONJU

Will Euaerin and Sungyeol please step forward?

2 beautiful models stand before me, but I only have one model in my hands. This photo represents the beauty that will still be in the running towards becoming Korea's Next Top Model. I will call only one name and the beauty I do not call must return to the house, pack up their belongings, and go back home.

So, Sungyeol, we meet again. The judges think that you have a very exotic look that is definitely marketable in the fashion world. The judges know that you have that ggi, but don't think you are at all committing to the challenges and the photoshoots.

Euaerin, I am surprised to see you in the bottom two. The girl that started off so strong has been faltering little by little each week, and the judges think that maybe you have reached the end of your ropes already.

So who stays in this competition?

[pulls out photo]

Sungyeol.

[Kyungri's eyes widen]

KYUNGRI

No......!

JANG YOONJU

I don't want to be doing this again. We have been giving you many chances, and you don't seem to be making good use of them. Promise me that you will improve and that I will see a better picture from you next week.

SUNGYEOL

Thank you so much. I definitely won't let you down.

JANG YOONJU

Congratulations, you're still in the running towards becoming Korea's Next Top Model.

SUNGYEOL

Thank you.

JANG YOONJU

What happened, Euaerin? You gave up! You are so beautiful and I was rooting for you! But you need to be consistent in your performance! And you are so beautiful and you have a photogenic face, so I know you can do it.

[at the house]

EUAERIN (confessional)

[crying] I am just so confused right now. For Sungyeol to stay over me, it is just crazy!

[shows before and after picture, then whole portfolio]

I thought that I was really giving it my all in all the photoshoots and I thought I was doing the best of my own ability to do what I can. I thought I worked so hard and I tried so hard, and I really thought I could have the chance, and I thought I could really win this. I am definitely gonna show them all that I can be a better model and that I can make it big.

[shows fadeout, Euaerin fades out]

NEXT EPISODE:

SUNGYEOL

Who the hell is TALKING CRAP?

NAEUN

This fighting is only getting worse.

JANG YOONJU

This has been an extremely difficult decision for all of us.