The Guy Or Girl Who Becomes Korea's Next Top Model (Finale)

Korea's Next Top Model, Guys and Girls (K-POP EDITION)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

PLEASE - FOR THE SAKE OF READERSHIP FOR THE OTHER VIEWERS OUT THERE, PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THE NAME OF THE WINNER IN YOUR COMMENTS!

 

JANG YOONJU

It's that time of the season again, 5 successful cycles, and the 6th to be done cycle. We've done it again, a 2nd successful cycle of Guys and Girls, opening the door to both men and women to participate in this competition, and follow their journey towards possibly becoming Korea's Next Top Model. This time, we've taken this cycle to a whole new level - we've invited 16 K-pop idols to participate in this competition - 8 guys and 8 girls! The journey started off with 16, but it narrowed down to 3 after 13 difficult cuts - Leo, Kyungri, and Ravi.

Who will be the winner?

Will it be Leo, the guy the came to the competition with zero modelling experience, and struggled with runways at times, but continued to take some of the best photos in this competition, and never had a bottom two appearance?

Kyungri, the girl who has a high fashion look, and had rocked the runways, but at times lost her consistency, even though she impressed the judges with her stellar performance?

Or will it be Ravi, the guy who lost consistency at times, but gradually started to improve towards the end?

Find out tonight, who will be Korea's Next Top Model!

[Intro plays, showing contestants all dressed in black and posing on geometric three dimensional structures in order:

LEO

KYUNGRI

EUAERIN

MINHO

RAVI

UEE

YOOYOUNG

NANA

KAI

CHANYEOL

NARA

HYUNGSIK

SOOYOUNG

ZELO

NAEUN

SUNGYEOL

Cut to Jang Yoon Ju, standing in front of all the models.]

[at the house]

LEO (confessional)

It's crazy! It's absolutely crazy. The competition flew by so fast and now it's the final 3, and this week is the last week in the competition, and there is a chance the one of us is Korea's Next Top Model. I just hope I win this competition, but then again, I will be just as happy if Ravi wins.

RAVI (confessional)

I will just be as happy if Leo wins. But at the same time, it's crazy because I might be the winner!

KYUNGRI (confessional)

I might be the winner of Korea's Next Top Model! I am so so nervous and excited at the same time, because this week is going to ultimately decide our fate.

LEO

YOONJU MAIL!

ALL

"Congratulations for making it to the final three! You all have worked so hard. I'm proud of you all. Get ready for your final photoshoot, and bring yourself to the best condition. Love, Yoonju."

[the next day]

HAN HYEYEON

Good morning!

ALL

Good morning!

HAN HYEYEON

Wow....time flies so fast eh? I remember you all as part of the final 16, and here you three are now, with one of you possibly going to be the winner! For this last photoshoot, you will all be posing for the cover of W Magazine Korea. You will all be groomed, so bring yourselves to the best of your ability in this photoshoot, as one of you will possibly be the winner. Are you all ready?

ALL

YES!!

HAN HYEYEON

Well, let's get started! And good luck!

[after the photoshoot]

RAVI

YOONJU MAIL!

ALL

"Tomorrow you will meet with the judges. Only 2 will continue on the journey towards becoming Korea's Next Top Model. Love, Yoonju."

[at judging]

JANG YOONJU

Hello!

ALL

Hello!

JANG YOONJU

Wow, time flies so fast! It has already narrowed down to the final three! Well, you all know our lovely panel of judges: Han Hyeyeon, creative director, Lee Hyeju, editor of W Magazine, and Kim Wonjung, fashion model! As you all know, our prizes are a cash prize of 100 million won, a modelling contract with Next Models, a cover shoot and editorial in W Magazine Korea, a 10 page spread in Ceci magazine, and a 3 month working trip to New York City, all expenses paid.

For this photoshoot, you all had to pose for the cover of W Magazine Korea. Here are the photos.

[photos all show at once]

Wow, you all look groomed and stunning! You all definitely can be fashion magazine worthy. I'd book you all anytime if I was a client.

Now it's time for the judges to deliberate. And when I call you back. I will announce who will still be in the running towards becoming Korea's Next Top Model.

[after deliberation]

JANG YOONJU

3 beautiful models stand before me. But you all know that I only have 2 photos in my hands. These photos represent the two finalists that will battle in out in the Seoul Fashion Week runway show. First name I am going to call is......

Leo.

LEO

Oh my god! No way!

JANG YOONJU

Congratulations, Leo! There is a 50-50 chance of winning the competition! You also will be battling it out in the fashion show! I'll see you there!

LEO

Thank you so much!

JANG YOONJU

Will Ravi and Kyungri please step forward?

[both step forward]

2 beautiful models stand before me, but I only have 1 photo in my hands. This photo represents the last finalist that will compete with Leo in the fashion show.

The judges had a very difficult deliberation. We had to assess all of your bodies of work, as well as your potential and personalities. Ravi, you came into the competition with a spunky, hip-hop and cool dude sort of personality, whom I thought was just a hot boy walking down the street but you gradually improved in the photoshoots. But is he good enough to absorb the whole package to become a Top Model?

And then we have Kyungri. High fashion look that sells international. Global campaigns can reach her any time. Her photos are stunning, and she has gradually been improving more and more in this competition. But the judges are concerned that maybe you might still not yet have the package to be a Top Model, and you are missing that extra something?

The model that will compete with Leo in the fashion show, and is STILL in the running towards becoming Korea's Next Top Model.....is....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[pulls out photo]

Ravi.

RAVI

Oh my god, this can't be happening!

JANG YOONJU

Congratulations! You made it to the final 2! This is huge. Now it is your chance to show them all what you got and show your energy in the fashion show. Congratulations, you are a finalist, and I will see you in the fashion show.

RAVI

Thank you!

JANG YOONJU

Unfortunately Kyungri, your journey ends here. But please know that this was a difficult decision for all of us. We'd love to have you in the fashion show too, but unfortunately there was only room for two. However, this should not mean the end, but this should mean the beginning of a modelling career for you. And I am positive that will your stunning body of work, and with all you learned in this competition, take that, and we believe you will blossom into the Top Model we imagined you to be.

KYUNGRI

I will, thank you so much.

[at the house]

KYUNGRI

I am disappointed that I did not win the competition, but at the same time, I am so happy I made it this far!

[shows before, then after picture, then whole portfolio]

I am faithful to have gotten this opportunity to learn all that it takes to become a model. I will definitely cherish all the moments that I have had of being here, and I have no regrets about it. I feel so new, I feel so beautiful, and I feel so strong. I just feel like a role model for so many girls that want to follow their dreams and for all those idols out there who want to be a model. Trust me, you will not forget me, you will remember this face.

[shows fadeout, Kyungri fades out]

[at the house]

RAVI

Yeah man! We made it to the top 2! Gimme five!

LEO (confessional)

This is like a dream come true. Ravi and I are both in the top two, and we are both Vixx members! We came with no modelling experience, and here we are now, with a chance that one of us will be Korea's Next Top Model, and the first male winner of the show ever! At the same time, I am happy for Ravi if he wins.

LEO

YOONJU MAIL!

LEO AND RAVI

"Congratulations for making it to the final 2! One of you will be Korea's Next Top Model. Love, Yoonju."

[At Coex Mall]

HAN HYEYEON

Hey guys!

LEO AND RAVI

Hey!

HAN HYEYEON

Congrats for making it to the final 2! For this show we are finally gonna have a male winner.....but first, we need you to get through the fashion show first. Are you ready!

LEO AND RAVI

YES!!!

HAN HYEYEON

Let's get you started! And good luck!

[at the show]

JANG YOONJU

Hey everybody!

[audience cheer]

Welcome to the Spring Fashion Week of 2015! I am Jang Yoonju, host of Korea's Next Top Model! 5 successful cycles of this show, and we are on our way of completing our 6th. This is our LIVE finale, so thank you all for coming! We are down to our final 2, Leo and Ravi, of Vixx! Let's hear some love from those Starlights out there!

[Vixx fans scream in delight]

At the same time, I have brought some friends with me to this show: Cycle 5 winner, Hwang Kibbeum! And some of her fellow former contestants, Han Seungsoo, Lee Chulwoo, Jung Yongsoo, Hyun Jieun, Kim Minjung, Bang Taeeun and Kim Yerim! We also decided to bring back some of our cycle's eliminated contestants, Minho, Naeun, Kyungri, Kai, Euaerin and Uee!

Are you all ready?

[cheer]

Let's get this show started!

LEO (confessional)

It was so nerve wracking. As soon as Yongsoo and Kibbeum finished walking, it was my turn. I was so nervous I was it up, so I was like, please, please, please, don't pee in front of the audience!

[the middle of the show]

RAVI (confessional)

The show was awesome so far. Taeeun winked at me, I guess to tell me that I was doing a pretty good job.

[after the show]

HAN HYEYEON

Well done, everyone! Yongsoo, you've transformed so much since your cycle! Yerim, same to you too!

TAEEUN

Well done Ravi. You did awesome.

CHULWOO

Gimme high five man! Leo, there's a chance that you could win, since obviously we will have a male winner this cycle!

[at judging]

JANG YOONJU

Hello!

LEO AND RAVI

Hello!

JANG YOONJU

Well, you all know our lovely panel of judges: Han Hyeyeon, creative director, Lee Hyeju, editor of W Magazine, and Kim Wonjung, fashion model! As you all know, our prizes are a cash prize of 100 million won, a modelling contract with Next Models, a cover shoot and editorial in W Magazine Korea, a 10 page spread in Ceci magazine, and a 3 month working trip to New York City, all expenses paid.

Let's see how you looked on that runway!

[photos show]

You all looked amazing!

Now, let's have a look at your whole portfolio.

[portfolios show]

This is amazing! You have all worked so hard in this competition. I'm proud of you all.

Now it is time for the judges to deliberate. This will be a long, tough deliberation. When I call you back, I will announce who is Korea's Next Top Model.

 

***PLEASE DO NOT POST THE WINNER'S NAME IN YOUR COMMENTS!***

 

2.5 HOURS LATER:

 

JANG YOONJU

Wow, look at these two beautiful men standing before us. Ravi and Leo, please step forward.

[both step forward]

You have both been through such a long journey. You two have been the strongest out of all 16 competitors. But only one can be Korea's Next Top Model. So who will it be?

Korea's......

Next......

Top.......

Model.....

.....is......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LEO!

 

LEO

[tearing up] Oh my god! OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

RAVI

Yes! Congratulstions!

LEO

Thank you so much!

JANG YOONJU

Congratulstions, you're Korea's Next Top Model! You're also the first ever male winner to win this show! You worked so hard, and I am so proud of you!

RAVI (confessional)

I am so happy for Leo! I may not be Korea's Next Top Model, but I have a whole career waiting ahead of me! I learned and accomplished so much in this competition!

JANG YOONJU

We're so proud of you too, Ravi! You learned so much, and you may not be the winner, but at the same time, you have an excellent chance of pursuing a career in not just singing and dancing, but modelling too! You worked so hard, and you should be proud of yourself.

RAVI

Thank you all so so much! Congrats, Leo!

LEO 

Thank you!

JANG YOONJU

Our first ever male winner is standing right before us! Show us your moves! Yeah! That's our man! What do you think the people who bullied you as a kid and those anti-fans that made fun of you are going to think?

LEO

They're gonna look like and be like, man, I should have been nice to that boy!

LEO (confessional)

I won. I just can't believe it! I am just so stunned, I can actually say I'm Korea's Next Top Model!

[shows before, then after picture, then whole portfolio]

It doesn't matter where your from or how you're raised. If you keep pushing yourself and continue to keep pursuing your dreams, you can go for it and do whatever you want. All my hard work, and now I'm Korea's Next Top Model!

LEO

I'm Korea's Next Top Model! Yeah, baby!

[shows fadeout, contestants fade out in order of elimination - Hyungsik and Uee, Chanyeol, Euaerin, Minho-Sungyeol-Nara, Kai, Zelo, Nana, Naeun, Kyungri and Ravi - until Leo is left behind.

Camera zooms in Leo with Korea's Next Top Model logo on top of him and his name underneath.]

JANG YOONJU

Congratulations, Leo! You are now Korea's Next Top Model and representing all the men who want to be models out there, and young boys who want to pursue their dreams. You have come a long way, and you have worked so hard and showed that anyone can do what they want if they go for it. You will inspire people everywhere to go after their dreams. Love, Yoonju.