Seat change and enimity?! Part III

Everyone has a mask
Please log in to read the full chapter
Seat change and enimity?! Part III  

Kris had promised himself that he would resign to his fate.

He knew that the possibility of changing his seat was unlikely, yet his eyes never stopped following the blonde girl glinting in hope and envy. Only the fact that he remembered of the strict way the teacher reprimanded a classmate who wanted to switch seats, was the single reason that kept him away from besiege Chaerin until she gave him an "okay".

 He sighed heavilly, and his friends looked at him with pity in their eyes.

 «What's wrong with him?» Sehun asked. He didn't remember seeing Kris looking so pitiful and sad. His shoulders were slumped and adding his dark expression, he was giving a really pathetic impression.

 «Seat changing.» Suho answered.

«Oh!» Sehun nodded in understanding. The pity he was feeling towards his friend increased even more.

«Why's acting so pitiful? I have the worst and i'm not even moping around.» Lay mumbled in between breaths.

He didn't have the courage to say his thoughts in Kris's range. The guy was really scary and he knew too well how bad idea it was to cross him in any way, yet he still couldn't understand his friend. He also dealt with fangirls, but he knew how to endure them. Kris was the only one who seemed not to possess an ounce of patience. 

 «You know him well enough, I think the episode with that jiejie left him scared for life.» Luhan whispered back in chinese. 

The episode he was speaking occured a year ago when they just arrived Korea. A sunbaenim that they had a good relationship was in love with Kris, and always did her best to make him notice her.

However, no matter how smart Kris was, when the matter was concerned with people he could be a total dunce. His dense personality frustrated the girl to the point that she was convinced that the only way Kris would notice her feelings was if she showed up in his bed, and offered her body.

Indeed, she did as she told.

If it was with Luhan or Lay they would gladly accept the girl's feelings, yet Kris who was a late bloomer found the actions completly disturbing. They've never heard of her again after the incident, and since then Kris became harsher in rejecting confessions.

«Why don't you just ask the teacher to change your seat?» Sehun asked. The solution for the problem his friend was facing seemed to be simple enough.

 «He won't let me do it.»  Kris said with a heavy sigh. « He was clear; he won't let anyone seat as they please, and it includes me.»

«But you are a good student. » Xiumin pointed with yawn. Like always he seemed sleepy and his hair was messy. «Can't you use your goody-two-shoes status to your advantage? You can even feign that you have some problem seeing the board or something like that.»

A silence surrounded the group. The boys looked at Kris in bewilderement, and when slowly his frowned face lit up in a malicious grin they didn't know if they should be glad that his bad mood was gone, or pity the poor fool who would be stranded upon his schemes.

«Why I didn't thought about that?! » He exclaimed, with a malicious grin. He stood up: he needed to find the teacher before the break was over! «See you later!»

And with that they watched their friend quickly walking out of their hang out spot with various levels of amusement.

Poor, poor fool.

The devil himself was determined to get his way!

There was only one thing people should do when he was acting that way... run without looking back.

 

xXxXxXxXxXxXx

 

Kris excitedly made his way through the corridors. Why he haven't thought of that? If he pretended that he couldn't see well, there was a chance that he would free himself from the annoying fangirls!

At that moment he felt like the world suddenly became more beautiful.

As he made out of the teacher's room  tears of happiness were starting to form in his eyes. An all year without listening to schreeching and giggling, without dealing with hysteria and tears... That was all he was craving for! A peaceful year!!

He didn't remember the last time he looked forward to enter the classroom. Was it in middle school? Perhaps primary school? It was such a long time that he looked forward to go to classes that he felt moved. Even if it made him a geek, he liked school and studying, but because of the bothersome behavior of the girls he was unable to fully enjoy the lectures provided by the teachers. Granted that he wasn't sure what kind of response Chaerin would give, the teacher gave his okay and even if the girl would reject his proposition, there were still other people who he could ask and would do everything to take a window spot.

He was not aware of what happened in the previous break between Chaerin and Jieun, thus the first place he decided to search for the girl was the classroom.

«Where's Chaerin?» He asked Hyunwoo and his friends who always stayed in class during

Please log in to read the full chapter