Seat change and enimity?! Part II

Everyone has a mask
Please log in to read the full chapter

         

Seat change and enimity?! Part II

 

          How bothersome! Chaerin thought with a frown as she tried to focus on her notebook. 

          This day was turning to be out of ordinary, despite the unusual good mood she had as she woken, the day was turning out to be a disappointment.

          First of all because of the seat change, they didn't have the chance to elect the people who would act as the committee president and vice-president of the class to the upcomming School Winter Festival. She was really earning for it yet, it didn't happen.

          Because of the seat change she not only had to deal with the disturbances - also known as fangirls - who belonged to  Yongguk and Kris, but also the fact that the two guys for some weird reason were always glaring at her.

          She didn't know why they suddenly decided to dislike her; she presumed it had to with the seat change.

          During the classes Yongguk was always staring at her, and that made her really uncomfortable.

          He must resent me, after all i took the spot that should belong to one of his fangirls, she thought with a tired sigh. She never spoke with Yongguk besides work related things, yet she had known of him for two years to have a grasp of his personality. He liked to be flattered and perhaps it was a huge blow to his pride that she didn't kiss the ground he walked. Not that she minded what he thought about her, but it annoyed her greatly that she couldn't focus on her classes because of his stare. Obviously she would pretend that she wasn't affected at all by his hostility, and that would him make him even more angry.

          As for Kris, she was at lost why he was suddenly acting like that. All day long she could feel how his eyes were glued on her with this scary expression. Outwardly she only retorted his intense stare with a blank look and light snort, but whenever she was out of people's sight she would tremble in fear. That guy was so scary! Rumors said that he hated girls, even so for some weird reason he had a fanclub and many girls confessed to him! Of all the people who could hate her, she hoped that he was not the one, now... he seemed to hold something against her!

          What should I do? She thought. Several girls were surrounding Yongguk's desk, giggling and ogling with love in their eyes; they were so noisy and loud that there was no way she could concentrate on the problem. She was so bad at maths that she needed to constantly work on exercises and since at home she was busy in taking care of her little brother, school was the only place she could afford to study without interruptions. She could go to the library, but it was so far away from the classroom that she would lose too much time just arriving. She wouldn't be able to do anything in the end.

          Because she was at lost on how to deal with people, she didn't dare to ask them to be quiet. When she spoke people always assumed that she was angry with them or they were being scolded, even though she tried to be as nice as possible. Sadly, when she tried to explain things people were too overwhelmed by what she told that they didn't pay any attention or simply didn't believe.

          Thus she endured, and forced herself to continue on working.

          Thankfully she had some resistence in ignoring annoyances thus she was beginning to finally resolve the nasty problem, yet something shocking happened.

          «What about you, classmate-ah?» Yongguk asked suddenly.

          He was sitting closer to her desk and the girls were looking at her with various degrees of  interest.

          Outwardly she arched a brow coolly, but inwardly she seethed in rage. What was he trying to accomplish? When she finally managed to hold onto a strand of concentration how could those people interrupt her?! Not that she had something against him, but now that he seemed to be bent on disturbing her studies she couldn't like him at all!

          Jieun suddenly attached herself next to Yongguk and the other girls glared at her with rage, though they didn't have to courage

Please log in to read the full chapter