Seat change and enimity?! - Part I

Everyone has a mask
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Seat change and enimity?! - Part I

 

 

Chaerin had already heard of Bang Yongguk. It was impossible not to.

The guy was the famous school heartthrob and also they've been in the same class for two years.

Yongguk was like those annoyingly perfect characters from the dramas: he was the top student from their class; captain of their tennis team; teacher's praised him and the girls loved him.

Not surprisingly they never uttered a word to each other.

Everyone was afraid of Chaerin and for some reason they treated her as if she was an older sister.

Lucky guy, she thought as he quietly eyed him.

She kind of envied Bang Yongguk, at least people were playful and laid-back around him, despite the fact he didn't have any male friends.

So when their teacher decided that a seat change was needed, all the girls except for Chaerin, happily complied. Inwardly they held the hope of sitting next to Yongguk. They even began discussing between theirselves how they would decide the person sitting next to their "prince".

But the teacher with glee crushed the girls expectations.

《Who told you will seat as you want? I tried this approach early and it didn't work! Do you really believe I'll allow you to seat as you wish? Stand up everyone! 》

Everyone groaned, not really happy with the situation.

Chaerin shrugged being the first standing up. She didn't really care in which seat the teacher gave her, as long as she didn't stay next to Bang Yongguk. Not that she felt something particulary in his regard, she was pretty neutral.

She just couldn't stand his fangirls who were loud and annoying. Unlike Kris, Suho, Lay, Xiumin or Luhan the guy welcomed the attention the girls gave him thus it was always loud whenever he was around. Because in breaks she took opportunity to review lessons and do some homework, she was aware that if the popular boy sat next to her, the commotion made by their female classamates wouldn't allow her to concentrate. Thankfully their initials were different as their last names so the possibility of that happening was small; she assumed that the teacher would make them sit in alphabetic order.

No such luck. 

A few minutes later Chaerin sat at the third row, her left occupied with a window and her right with the person she didn't want to deal at all. To her dismay, Jieun one of his worst fangirls sat in front of her and Kris, who also came with his own package included was behind her.

She put on emotionless face and tried to ignore the urge to glare at her teacher who seemed pretty satisfied with the results.

This is not going to end well if she is here, she thought as she glanced warily at the girl in front of her. Despite her innocent face, Jieun was a troublemaker.

《With this I hope I won't receive any complaints from the other teachers.》 The seonsaengnim said sternly looking particularly towards many girls. 《are we clear? 》

《Nae.》 They all said.

 

xXxXxXxXxXxXx

 

《Nae.》 They all said, whilst Kris grumbled as he glared at the teacher.

Kris was not in a good mood.

Granted that he finally obtained the window seat he was vying for, luck and bad luck walked hand in hand.

He tried his best to get a hold of his temper as he heard the schreeching and giggles behind and right beside him. Why the girls in his class couldn't act normal?!!

It was not like he was that handsome, and definitely he was not Mr. Sunshine! Yet it didn't matter how much of a jerk and an he acted, the girls stuck to him like leeches. It was not even funny!

Like the next guy he didn't mind to be popular, in fact he even felt flattered that the girls thought so highly of him. He only disliked that they treated him as if he was an object that had no emotions or thoughts. They only constructed their own idea and delusions about him and never bothered to know who he truly was. That's why he didn't allow any of them to approach him, and he promptely rejected any girl who asked him out because, if he didn't do it then, wouldn't be even more bothersome in the future? 

Because of that he was known by a really embarassing nickname Cold City Prince, aish!! Just thinking of it, made him so angry! His friends were yet to stop teasing him about it!

He tried to focus on class... or at least in other things besides the annoying girls.

Luhan was seating in the middle row, his sides completly covered by guys. Lucky bastard! He thought blue in envy, for the rest of the y

Please log in to read the full chapter