05

The Star That Made Her Smile.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20160127

“Yo, wait up,” Kris bellowed across the lot to the others, and they stopped. When they got nearer, they could see the confusion on the other’s faces, “How come Luhan isn’t with you? Didn’t he come to call you?”

                “Luhan? When?” Kris asked back, confused.

“If he didn’t come to you guys, then where is he?” Xiumin asked this time.

“I can’t reach his phone either, I'm going to look for him,” Sehun said while running off.

“Well, the bell’s about to ring, we better go in,” they all began towards the school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was running up the stairs in the abandoned wing of the school, the same stairs that lead to the roof. He knew Luhan likes to be in places where the sky is visible, and he can clear his mind. Opening the door, he scanned the area and saw someone sleeping on a mattress, and in an instant, he recognized the lump with blonde hair and let go of the breath that he didn’t realize he had been holding.

After making his way over to the mattress and the lump on it, he sat down, and after a minute, Luhan sat up with beads of sweat aligning his face, dried streaks of tears on his face, and new ones, pooling in his eyes, threatening to break free.

A startled Sehun sat there staring at Luhan while he adjusted his eyesight to the brightness. He finally calmed down and looked at Sehun. “Hyung, what’s wrong? You were supposed to go call Noona and Kris Hyung back, why are you up here?” Sehun questioned.

“I-I-She-Sehun, I had the dream again,” Luhan spoke, and Sehun nodded in response before deciding to speak up, “But, why now, after so long? Do you think there’s a reason?”

“Sh-She looks like her, and I thought it was her, but then I saw them hugging, like different from the type of hug best friends share, and it just, I just…I don’t know any more if it’s her or not.”

“Who? Jang Mi Noona? I thought she looked familiar, but Hyung, if it is her, then why doesn’t she remember you? And why did she change her name?”

“I don’t know, and I'm starting to doubt that she is the one. But I'm going to find everything out, one way or another.”

***

(After Lunch)

From: Hae Ra

To: Jang Mi

Unnie, are you going to come home with us today? Junhoe can bring your bike.

 

From: Jang Mi

To: Hae Ra

Ahh, no, it’s okay, I have to get a lot done, so I can’t. Tell dad I said hi though ^^

 

From: Hae Ra

To: Jang Mi

Cool! See ya later then  -.<

 

                Soo Yeong decided she will just go home and do homework since she got tons of it because she missed the first months. And she has her lab as well.

                “So, uh, Jang Mi, when can we start working on the lab?” Luhan spoke, startling Soo Yeong.

                “Can we start tomorrow?”

“Yeah, sure, and do you want to come to my house, or…?”

“If you’re okay with it, then sure, your place it is,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter