02

The Star That Made Her Smile.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20160106

                Th-This guy! He looks just like the boy from this morning! Luhan? Is this coincidence or something else?  Soo Yeong couldn’t stop staring, and neither could Luhan.

                I-I-It’s her! She came back, I knew she was alive! In your face Doctor Kim! I-her-sh-she- she’s looking at me!  Luhan was mentally fangirling, but he would never admit that. To anyone. Because he was manly. His smile turned upside down when he noticed her name badge on her dress. Instead of saying Park Soo Yeong, it said Park Jang Mi.

                Soo Yeong saw where he was staring and decided to introduce herself first, for once, “H-Hello, my name is Park Jang Mi. I will be sitting next to you from now on, please take care of me.” Her voice was faint, lower than any whisper, but Luhan caught it, and he was amazed at how beautiful it was. Didn’t she remember him? She’s supposed to remember him? Is this really her? Luhan was starting to have doubts whether or not this was really the girl who he liked back then, or if it was just coincidence that her features math the girl from before.

                She was still waiting for her answer and was about to look away, but he spoke up, “Ah, my name is Luhan; please take care of me too.” She nodded in response, and turned her flushed face away. His voice, it’s beautiful. Something flashed in her eyes again, and this time it seemed like a hospital room, and someone was standing in front of the sunlight, before she could make sense of it, the scene flashed away.

                Soo Yeong thought some more about the scene, and realized that it could’ve been one of her memories, but what triggered it? Class flew by in no time and while Soo Yeong was putting her stuff away, a figure came to stand in front of her.

                “Hi~ you’re the girl from this morning right? Jang Mi?” Ah, it’s the girl that helped me this morning; I didn’t get a chance to thank her before, better late than never, right? She stood up and bowed down, “Thank you…for this morning,” “Ehh, don’t have to say thank you for that, and plus there’s no thank you or sorry in friendship.” Soo Yeong cocked her head to the side, confused, “Yes, pabo, we are officially friends. Okay?”

                Luhan, who was still standing there, decided to intervene, “Yah, Suzy, don’t bother the girl on her first day!”

“And who are you to talk? Mr. Not A Friend of Jang Mi’s Because That’s Me.”

“Tch. Whatever, I’m leaving.” But before Luhan could exit the classroom, the teacher called him and Soo Yeong up to her desk. “Luhan, your punishment for coming to class late is that you must show Jang Mi around,” she took a sticky note, scribbled something on it, and handed it to Luhan before walking off, which was their cue to leave as well.

Luhan looked at the note, and a faint pink could be seen coloring his face, but Soo Yeong caught it, no else might have, but she did. Little did she know what was written on the note.

 “Luhan, the way you were staring at her, I wouldn’t even consider this punishment. Treat her well, and fighting! >.-” was the message on the note, but only Luhan was a witness of this. Of course home room teacher Min-Ah had seen him staring and sneaking glances, and of course she is going to play cupid, of course.  Luhan walked out of class, followed by the girls behind him.

“So, MiMi, what clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter