5. Straightness test.

The Harsh, Unfair Life of an SM Trainee! (According to Byun Baekhyun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Should I stay or should I go? —No direct reference to the song! I just like being philosophical. The fart trauma was still lingering in my head yet I had to clean my mind.

 

“Black.”

 

My voice was determined. Either black or red was an evil’s color. Either black or red would lead me to hell, so why keeping the suspense going? My eyes shot as I was expecting to guess it wrong for the bad luck I was experiencing since I freaking signed the contract with that damn company.

 

“Dare.”

 

Of course it was going to be dare.

 

“I need to take a dump first.” I quickly exclaimed and raised my body up to flee far away from the psychos.

 

“If I were you, I wouldn’t leave now. The last person who walked away from me had his eyebrows waxed in the middle of the night. And I’m pretty sure you don’t want me to try using this method on your pubic hair, right?”

“N…No…”

“Good. Now, drink the two glasses in one go and be prepared.”

As the courageous and valiant man I was, I did what was in my opinion, the best. I… obeyed. The alcohol was already making me dizzy. The warmness of the liquid flooding through my body was really unpleasant. If only I could mix it with something softer. While drinking I caught sight of a wink sent by Chanyeol to Sehun. They were clearly planning something bad. Really bad.

 

“Drink the whole two bottles over here.”

 

Are you kidding me?

 

“Or wear a cheerleader uniform and dance for me.”

 

Are you freaking kidding me?!

 

Guess not. Sometimes, I really dream I could be a computer, being able to restart my life in safe mode. —That sounds so geek. 

 

Sehun suddenly pulled out a cheerleader uniform as well as a wig and some make-up. I could recognize the Girls Generation uniforms.

“I…”

“First choice or second?”

 

If I choose to drink, I’ll die for sure. My stomach was already screaming in pain. If I choose to wear that thing and dance, I’ll die of embarrassment —I was told I was dancing like a three-legged hippopotamus. 

 

"Screw it, just dance already. I hate waiting after an answer." 

 

Sehun threw the costume and wig before pushing me to the bathroom where I could transform myself into a Girl's Generation member. I must admit, wearing one of their costume had been my secret fantasy. I mean, they look so cool, both cute and y in their outfit. Which brainless Sone wouldn't want to wear their idols' MV costume? I sure was manly but... I had to show Skycreeper that his dare was nothing. I had to be strong and show him I could do it. I had the balls to do it. Slowly, I locked myself inside the bathroom and removed my clothes which I properly folded as the maniac I was. I then put on the costume. By chance, it was a bigger size to fit with my body, as if my dearest roommates planned it beforehand which I knew they had, for sure.


The costume wasn't the problem. My legs were already hairless for I lost a bet one week ago with my best friend, ending in me having to go to get my legs waxed in his father's institute —my friends as much as my life. The biggest problem in my opinion was the make-up. A man isn't supposed to know how to put on make-up on himself. I saw idols on TV wearing eyeliner and tones of foundation on their face. Having a personnal make-up artist was sure really useful. I tried to remember how to apply it. I feared to burst my own eye with the brush honestly —Make-up is for girl to start with, right?

 

It took me four minute to apply the eyeliner and I was quite surprised by the result. It made my eyes look bigger. I put on the wig and a touch of lipstick before checking myself in the mirror.

 

WHY DO I LOOK SO MUCH LIKE A GIRL?!

 

"Did you put down roots or what?" The annoyed deep voice asked me through the door hurring me out. As soon as I left the room, he was already back in the living room. I walked half-heartedly to them and they stopped their discussion. Skyscreeper's mouth hanged down, nearly touching the ground.

 

(Bad photoshop xD Excuse me! -BBB-)

 

He was staring straight at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter