Grip

Month of Maia

Grip

 

Grip - take and keep a firm hold of

Word count – 626

_____________________________________________________

 

The young boy jumped down from a high step of the stairs; secretly hidden. He could sense the smell of paint everywhere. He cringed at the terrifying paintings on the walls of the secret room. It looked so old, too. But what actually scared him were the pictures, displayed on the wall at the end of room. Is that blood on them? He didn’t have time to confirm as he heard a small voice behind him.

He looked back to the shady part of the room only to stand frozen at the view. A boy was on the floor, half supporting the wall; looking really tired. The boy immediately rushed to the one, lying on the floor. He squint his eyes to get a clearer view under the dim light of the room. Then again, there was no need because one knows his best friend anywhere.

“Minho? Minho, look at me. Can you open your eyes?” He said, carefully lifting the said boy’s head.

When he only got low suffering sounds, he sighed sadly, wanting to cry already.

“Minho, listen to me. I can’t support your weight. You’re gonna help me with this, okay?” He asked slowing, trying to gain the elder’s consciousness. Again, only sounds came from the taller’s mouth. The younger swallowed down his sorrow with much difficulty. Minho was hurting so much. He should’ve arrived at here sooner. If he’d have run faster or maybe found this place sooner. He shouldn’t have let this dreadful incident happen. He shouldn’t have let Minho go alone to-

His thoughts were cut abruptly when the said boy unexpectedly kissed him, missing his lips by an inch. The younger was caught by surprise as he was now on the floor; Minho hovering over him. The elder gripped him by the arms that they almost turned white and begun kissing the younger’s neck.

“Minho, no-”

Minho was holding him even tighter like his life was depending on him. He couldn’t really think straight as the elder suddenly grinded their neither regions. He let out a small moan at this. He can’t believe the whole situation. His best friend was the skin on his neck with so much determination, and it felt so- ugh. The pretty boy couldn’t help but let out another sensual moan as it was too much for him not to.

“Minho, stop, you don’t know what you’re doing.” Obviously, he was drugged. The effects just started to work then.

Not like the elder’s was gonna listen to this. The younger boy mindlessly widened his legs in order to get more access to the elder’s crotch, gaining friction. He wanted to cry when he realized Minho might not have any idea what he’s doing. But , it feels, oh, so-

Taemin.” He moaned.

It was like time has stopped for Taemin. He knows. Taemin didn’t think twice as he tugged at Minho’s hair; his other hand automatically moved to the elder’s neck. The dancer took a glance at the surrounding before kissing Minho; literally his thick lips mercilessly. He could feel the elder’s hands in his shirt, gripping his skin, feeling him. They were both on fire.

They moved onto the old couch which Taemin didn’t see before; lips never breaking apart. Shirts thrown to everywhere in the room. Pants, also, ed. Taemin really lost it when Minho one of his s; also desperately holding him tight. Head thrown backward as the younger moaned shamelessly. Both calmed down for a while deciding the next step.

Taemin let out a shaky breath as he smiled meekly at Minho, his now former best friend. The elder looked uncertain, so, he decided for the both of them.

“Well, I guess, going home can wait, huh?”

_______________________________________________________________

Namri’s corner: I have no idea how this was written. Kill me… (._.) *hides in a corner*