Jungkook

I Need You
Jungkook 
I’m just talking to myself again, talking to myself again

You’re not saying anything

Please, I’ll treat you well

 
Roaming around at night wasn't what he wanted to do with his life, in fact he used to be scared to go out when he was younger. But now he was older, he was too scared to stay in. Those people who he had to live with, he had no choice. Just because they created him he was forced to deal with everything they threw at him. And as the years went by, the weight only got heavier.

Why couldn't he just leave for good? Running away seemed like the only good thing for him to do, but he had nowhere to go. No one at his school liked him, he just wanted to be back with his old friends. The days when they were together were when the world was bright and happy. Now it was dark and empty.

A horrible routine, repeated every day. Wake up, skip breakfast, don't talk at school, walk around until it's dark, come home when they're asleep. He was always told that if someone was bothering him, he should ask them to stop. If they continued, avoid being with them. That way, you avoid unnecessary hardships. But it was harder when the problem was his parents. No matter how many times he asked them to respect his feelings, to stop the added stress they gave to him, to try be nice to him, they always took it the wrong way. Now he was a boy of little words. If they saw him, he wouldn't speak unless he was spoken to. To avoid conflict he would always give short one worded answers, and even that was taken badly to his parents.

Now, roaming the streets at night, he contemplated his worth. The only reason he hadn't already finished his time in this world was the hope that one day he might be reunited with his friends, the people who cared about him. The people he cared for the most.

Too lost in thought, he didn't see the group of people in front of him. Almost bumping into one of them, he stood against the wall and kept his head low, avoiding eye contact with them. After they had gone, he slid down the wall and stayed there. What was the point of anything anymore?

He stayed there until he fell asleep, only knowing that he did when he heard the early starters in their cars on the way to work. He sat up, and noticed a few coins on the floor around him. People must've thought he was homeless, but he didn't blame him. They say home is where the heart is, and he really was homeless.

He gathered the coins, and surprisingly there were quite a few. He walked around to try find somewhere cheap to eat, and stumbled across an internet cafe. He fished the coins out of his pockets, and found a few loose notes he had forgotten about. He had just enough money for a half hour of internet and some breakfast. He walked in the empty cafe and ordered his food. It came rather quickly as he was the only customer, and after he finished eating he paid to use their computers. He got online and went onto an old social media site he and his friends hadn't used in ages. He logged into their old chatroom and looked through their messages. He smiled, and thought about what to type.

 

Jungkook: Hey, it's been a while. I'm kinda in a rough spot at the moment, are any of you in town?

 

He leaned back, and opened a new tab to surf the internet. He didn't expect to see any replies, it was more for him than them. But after 10 minutes he heard a notification.

 

Yoongi: It's been a while since we used this chatroom don't you think?

 

He smiled and started to type a reply, but was interrupted by another notification.

 

Taehyung: Hyung just told me to check the chatroom, hi! :D

Jungkook: Hey hyungs! Where are you? Why are you even on here?

Yoongi: We're sort of finding each other, we're staying with Jin-hyung's hotel now. We still needed to find Namjoon and you,

Taehyung: And hyung thought he should check the chatroom since we didn't have your number

Jungkook: I don't have a phone, that's why you don't have my number. I'm glad you remembered this,

Yoongi: So what's up?

Jungkook: Can you come pick me up? I'm at the internet cafe not far from the police station. I'll tell you when I meet you guys.

 

And after a few minutes talking with his friends he immediately felt better. He patiently waited for his hyungs to come pick him up, and when they did they started to walk back to the hotel. After feeling homeless in his heart, he had finally returned home.

 
 
 
author's notes
After seeing the Run MV and the Japanese I Need U MV, I think I need to add more chapters :P