Jimin

I Need You
Jimin. 
All of the things you said are like a mask. It hides the truth and rips me apart. It pierces me, I’m going crazy, I hate this.

Take it all away, I hate you

 
He doesn’t deserve the pain he’s got. He doesn’t know how to handle it. He spends a lot of time by himself in the bathroom, just soaking. But tonight is different.

Tonight he is fed up. Tonight he won’t take it anymore. He’s spent years of just soaking in all his problems, the words said behind his back, the lies spread about him, the pain others inflicted, it’s all just soaked in. He’d soak up everything, every single lie. It became his personality, his identity revolved around the lies others spread about him.

He wrote down the lies that hurt him most, and lit them on fire right in front of him. The lies that hurt him, the lies that shaped other’s opinions. They were all burning, right in front of his eyes.

It felt good to burn it all, but it wasn’t enough. He was still hurting on the inside, hurting too much.

Watching the fire was calming. Even though it was hot, and it was starting to burn his hands, it didn’t hurt as much as the words he was burning.

“Park Jimin, the filthy .”

“Jimin is just a loser, he’ll never amount to anything.”

“As if he’ll ever get a girlfriend, what a playboy.”

“Did you hear, he made a girl pregnant and isn’t going to own up to it. How disgusting.”

“He walks around the streets at night and feeds out of the dumpsters for his dinner.”

He never did anything to deserve those rumours, he didn’t do anything to deserve those words, but he had lived with them, and become them. But now it was too much, enough is enough.

 

He put chemicals in the bath, the water was warm but it now felt hot on his skin. He slowly slid down and put his face under. His head hurt, but he was okay with the pain this time. He was slowly fading out, and if he did he would drown.

But I came just in time. It had been a while since I had seen him and I came to pay a visit. I could smell the chemicals as soon as I walked in, and immediately ran to the bathroom. He had locked the door, but I broke it down. I picked him up and laid him on the floor, then called for help.

An ambulance came, and they made sure he was ok. He stayed unconscious for a while, and I decided to take him away with me. When he woke up he thought we were both dead, but I explained everything to him. He wanted to stay with me, if that meant he would be happy. We both ran away, we ran to try and find the others. They weren’t going to suffer for much longer.

 
 
 
author's notes
two uploads in one day for you guys! sorry for taking ages to update...

don't be afraid to comment on the story, subscriptions and upvotes much appreciated :D