Like a Virign

Found You, Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Dee, you're stiff as a log. Relax will you? I can't sleep with you like that."

"Well, HAE..." I emphasized his name with so much hate on it. "If you could have just let me use your guest room instead of your freakin' bed, we would have been asleep eons ago, you jerk!" I hiss into the darkness.

It's probably eleven in the evening, can't tell because I don't want another inch or centimeter near the half Lee Donghae beside me.I felt so squeamish and hot, my mind hyper aware that I am beside a delicious namja, Kyaaahhhh did I just say delicious?! Being near this jerk will really cause me to go insane. Heol.

I sneak a peek at him but he was already staring at me. I turn away abruptly, a blush surely starting on my cheek.

Omooooo!!! I am going to die! I am going to die! I'm gonna die a like this! His stare is enough to send me to seventh heaven.  What is he doing to me?!!!

I took all of my courage to look back at him at the corner of my eye. Bwoyahh?! He's still staring at me!!

"Yah! What the hell do you think you are doing, Lee Donghae? Would you stop staring at me! I'm already uncomfortable as it is."

Even in the dark, I can sense he is rolling his eyes at me. "Well , I'm sorry but you are such a sight to behold. And if you aren't wrapped with the comforter like a burrito, maybe we could actually sleep."

I look down at the soft comforter around me. Ohhh, so that's why I was hot! And neh, I kinda look funny...but I am still pretty. Hmmpf. Your argument is invalid. I wriggle my way to untangle myself from it but I must have looked like a worm. Kyaaah. Oh the embarrassment! Dang! I really wrapped myself tightly. Donghae chuckles, I can feel his hands unwrapping the comforter and with one swift and forceful tug, I broke free. My skin practically screamed freedom! I breathed in deeply.

I won't be dying a after all. Ha!

"Mwo?! You are a ?" I look up at Donghae in mortification. He was already sitting up, gaping at me with wide eyes. Omo!!!

I facepalmed myself. "D---did I just say that out loud?"

"B---but how can that be?"

"Yah! You ! You are so rude! But if you are so curious, that's fairly easy. I turned down any attempt of men to get their dingalings inside the love tunnel." I say, keeping my face straight. I mean, dingalings?!!! Sandara Park!!! Just how hilarious is that?!!! I amaze even myself with my geniusness. Wait, is that even a word? Nah.. I don't care. Not when I can even salvage my reputation with this jerk around.

Great, now I'm talking to myself!

Donghae gives me a weird look, "So...you turned your own fiance down?"

I shrug, "I am a firm believer of marriage before . Any problem with that?! And it's actually ex-fiance, remember?"

"His loss! Well, too bad for him. I would totally wait for you, you know. Wait, in fact, let's get married now!" Donghae grins.

I scrunch my nose up and hit him with a pillow, "Yah! You ert monkey!!!"

He laughs, a deep rumbling in his chest. After that, we just lay there, not talking for a few minutes but just listening to each other's breathing. Oddly enough, it felt... nice. The silence was comfortable. To be honest, I never had a moment like this with Minho. Now that I think of it, all we did when we weren't taking is make out. Huhu. That bastard! I feel so violated now!

I sigh, Oh, come on, Dara-ah. You were doing so well! You haven't thought of him all day, so  stop that now, arasso?!

Neh, I admit. I still have anger in me. I still feel the hurt and betrayal. I haven't let all of it go. Bommie once said it wasn't healthy. Hmpf, I even think Minho and I's relationship wasn't healthy itself. I need a proper mourning. A good cry and a whole "Dara-is-broken-and-is-now-crazy-run-for-your-life episode. Yeap, I think I needed that, but not now. Not when a certain Lee Donghae is laying beside me with his upper body exposed for all the gawking I can do! Kyaaahhh naughty!

"Know what, Dee? You sure are cute. Your monologues are really entertaining and flattering. It's nice you think I'm hot." He says, clearly teasing me. Ahhhh and there's that annoying smirk again!

I grit my teeth. Agggh! Bad Dara-ah! Where's the filter when you needed one?!

"Heol! I-- I never thought you're hot! I mean, normal response to a big...beefy ex-marine who is half beside you is to stare! It's a uhmmm surefire way of ensuring that your hormones are still intact and working. On a bed, might I add!" I said in a 'duh' tone, trying to keep my face straight. Waaahhh! Eomma!! Appa!!! Help me!! What is happening to your precious, innocent daughter?!!

Donghae propped himself up on his elbow, giving me a good look on his moon lighted face. He looked mockingly affronted, "Dee, please tell me you did not just call me beefy."

I smirk widely and jut my chin up at him. Ha! Now is my turn to get back at him. "Yeah? What if I did?!" I challenged.

A mischievous shine glittered in his eyes. Suddenly, he pins my wrists above my head, his face so dangerously close. He's now straddling me, his knees on opposite side of my hips. Our breathing turned into a faster rhythm, eyes locking in place.

Kyaaahhh! Does this mean I'm not going to die a ?!

Automatically, take note: automatic, my eyes closed as he leans closer. And unlike the last time, I actually brushed my teeth. Yay for me! He does the same and he leans even closer to me.

 

Closer.

 

Closer.

 

Closerrrr.

 

And----

 

~~You're my honey bunch, sugarplum, pumpyumpypumpkim, you're my sweetie pie. You're my chocolate gumdrop with the sprinkles, you're the apple of my eye. And I love you so, and I want you to know, that I'll always be right here, And I love to sing this song for you because you are so dear..~~~

 

"HOLY!!! Dee, just what was that?!!!!" Donghae falls off the bed with a loud thud, only to spring gracefully up on his feet again. I wanted to laugh loudly at this I mean, seeing Donghae freak out like that?! Haha. That was just too funny!!!

I reached for my phone and swiped the pattern lock open, answering the call.

"Yah! What could be so important that you are calling at---" I look at the clock, "twelve thirty AM?!" I snap, kinda miffed that I didn't get to kiss Donghae at the second chance. Omo! Where did that come from?! I need to speak with my doctor. Fast.

"OMGGGGG!!!! Chaerin-ahhh!!! TOP!! Seungri!!! Our Tokki and Mr. Lee are already getting it on!!!" Bommie shouted on the phone. This alien! Doesn't she know I can hear her?!

"Oh dear, oh dear! I wish we could have installed some cameras in his house. " Chaerin even added. That's it! I really have retarded friends!

Someone groane

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter