Too much shizz, guys! Too much shizz!

Found You, Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okay, so going to Tiffany & Co. in a Saturday morning was never done before by me. For a good five minutes, I stared at the establishment in shock. I waited for everything to make sense before turning to an amused-looking Lee Donghae.

His windswept hair and smug smirk is enough to make my insides tingle, one I have never felt before, even when I was with Minho. He then removed his sunglasses and spreads his arms wide.

"Surprise!"

I choke on my own saliva. Is this guy serious or is he just mental? Who in their right mind would take a girl to Tiffany's as a surprise?!

'Him, obviously." My subconscious answers.

"You need serious medical attention, Lee Donghae. I mean the metronome and other stuffs that the mental ward uses." I mutter, still in awe.

He arched an eyebrow and barks a laugh, "Are you saying I'm crazy?"

"Neh!! Obviously, duh."

He puts an arm  over my shoulders then he presses me against him as he kisses my temple. "Only for  you, babe. Only for you."

Kyaaaak. What's up with this guy calling me babe all of a sudden? And babe? Seriously?!  Donghae steps toward the doors and reflexively, I stop him. When he sees the adamance in me, he resorts to literally dragging me inside.

"Donghae, no! Andwae! I will not go past that door." I plant my heel firmly while he still keeps on pulling me inside.

Donghae just rolls his eyes as he pulls me, "Dara, we are going to get you an engagement ring so obviously, duh, we need to go past the door." He said as if talking to a petulant child. And how dare he copy my words!

Then, my eyes widen in horror. Wait. What? A ring? He took me here to get a ring?! "Aniyooo! No, please, I beg you!"

He finally stopped pulling me inside and for a moment there, I thought he will not go for it anymore. He takes my left hand and takes the engagement ring off my finger, that ring which Minho gave,  and then he throws it blindly behind him. I am still in too much shock to realize this, then he suddenly throws me over his shoulder, attracting even more attention from passers-by. I started kicking and screaming while at the same time punching him, but he doesn't budge. Of course, he is built of muscles after all. Practically a rock wall. A tall and stern looking man opens the door for us and nods.

"Mr. Lee,  Ms. Park, good morning." He greets politely.

Donghae nods back, "Siwon."

Ohhh, so he's the one that got my clothes for me. Kyaaak. This is embarrassing!

Suddenly, a gust of cool air hit me, ruffling my undone hair. I started kicking, punching and screaming again, closing my eyes shut, afraid to see glass after glass case of jewelry. Why am I acting this way you ask? It's because I'm still on denial with everything that's going on.

"Donghae! Put me down!"

He finally obliged but he keeps an arm around my waist, destroying my chances of running away from him. A petite woman about forty appears in her immaculate pencil skirt and blazer, giving us a warm smile.

"Mr. Lee, thank you for choosing Tiffany & Co. What can I do for both of you?"

"We'll be looking around, then I'll just ask for you when we find a ring of my fiancee's liking," he answers.

The lady nods and smiles before stepping back. Donghae pulls me to one of the glass cases and gestured to the pristine rings. "Take your pick, Dara."

I glared at him. "You won't be getting an answer from me, Donghae. I'm not letting you get me a ring. Shiro!"

He gazes at me impassively and arches an eyebrow up."Chincha?! Try me." When I didn't move, he sighed in exasperation. "Come on, Dara. Just look around. How difficult is that?"

I sigh in frustration as I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Why are you doing this, huh? Wae?"

"Just pick a damn ring, Dara. Or if you don't really want a ring, just look around."

I narrowed my eyes at his words as I am starting to really get irritated. But left with no choice, I started glancing at the rings. I am then lured in by the pretty diamonds. What? I'm a woman and diamonds are girl's best friend after all. Sue me.

There were many to choose from in here; rubies, emeralds, sapphires, big and small stones, but what really caught my eye was the beautiful diamond ring slipped on the miniature velvet hand. I have never seen such thing in my whole twenty four years of existence, even on magazines! In the heart the diamond was another gem, a pink one. How it was inserted inside the diamond like a miracle, I certainly don't have any idea.

A woman approached me all of a sudden, "That is the only diamond like that in the world. And the pink gem in there is not inserted." The woman said kindly.

"Wow," I breathed. "What's it called?"

She grins, "It's called the Bleeding Diamond, ma'am." She takes it out of the glass case and hands it to me. I tentatively reached for the ring, momentarily awed in its beauty. She urged me to slip it on, and so I did. It fits perfectly. The white gold band and the diamond is sitting perfectly on my ring finger like it's made to be in there.

"It's so pretty." I murmur. With a sudden sadness, I take it off and hand it back to her. "Thanks for letting me try it on."

"Can I see?" Donghae suddenly comes up from behind me and takes the ring from the lady. He studies it carefully and he then briefly looks at me.

In one fluid movement, he goes down on one knee and takes my left hand, grinning victoriously. My mouth drops as he lifted my hand up to his mouth and kissed my knuckles.

"To the woman that has stolen my heart, you have enraptured me with your beauty, your kindness, and your brave heart. Your compassion and wit are just one of the little things I adore about you. This ring shall be the first as the sign of my undying love for you. I  love you, Sandara Park. I cannot wait for you to be my Mrs. Lee." He slips the ring into my finger, as he spoke. I was really too dumbfounded to react with the stunt that he just pulled. If only it were not for the fact that this was all a ruse, I would have believed him. But somewhere, somehow, I was feeling kinda overwhelmed with his fake confession. That, I will admit.

The lady, which I did not notice to be still around, sniffs silently and then beams at us. "Shall I get the slip for you, Sir?"

Donghae kisses the ring and stands up, his gaze on me all the time. "Neh, please."

Still too shocked to respond, I just stared unseeing into the wall. 'I'm not dreaming, am I? This is not real. I'll be waking up later on and all of these will just go away.' I pinch myself,  willing myself to wake up. But, nothing's happening. 'Ugh, it won't work.' Right then and there, I realized, this is really happening! Ahhh. Eotteoke?

"Yah!!! You! You sneaky jerk!"

He just grins widely, taking my outburst as a childish tantrum. "Hmmm... You're making no move to remove the ring, that's a good sign."

I looked down on the ring that was perched on my hand. It is just so beautiful it is actually melting my heart! It glints softly, against the fluorescent light. Ahhh. Yeppeuda. Could I really let this pretty thing go just for my pride? But, wait.. I already signed for this, I was bound to get a ring sooner or later, so why not just accept it right? Gaaah. But what do I tell appa? Well, he didn't really like Minho to stat with. But what about Bom and my other friends? I could not lie to them even if I wanted to. They see me through my soul. Growing up with them has its drawbacks too, well, not that I really wanted to lie to them.

Ugh, my life was already complicated enough before this! I already had problems on my own to deal with. And this just need to happen! Wae?! Wae?! Wae?!

Donghae stood in front of me with his hands in his back pockets.  He had his head in a slight tilt, still waiting for my decision or just studying me maybe. I just huffed in surrender. "Fine! Whatever!"

"You love the ring." It wasn't a question; he's stating a mere fact. I look down once again on my hand. Yes, it is beautiful and I am already attached to it. Sue me.

"Yes, I do. Happy now?"

He just shrugs, "Well, not really. Not until we're at the reception of our wedding."

Mworago? What did he just say?! I arched an eyebrow at him, "Mworago?! Reception?  What reception are you talking about? And just at the reception? What about when we're at the altar?" Kyaaah! What did I just say? Someone please swallow me whole. This is embarrassing!

"So, are you saying yes?" There was a hopeful tone in his voice. I just stared at him weirdly. Ha! This namja! Did he seriously think he can outsmart me? Ha! Dream on.

"Dude! I signed the contr---omphhh!" His hand clamps down on my mouth without any warning. Ewwww. Germs!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to lecture him about germs and stuffs as his eyes had suddenly a deadly glint to it, something that will make you shiver and scream bloody murder. Kyaaah. Scary!

"Dara, you cannot speak of it in public. You understand?"

I frowned, what does he take me as? A kindergarten? "Hmpf. But can I tell my friends about it? They will get suspicious and those freaks know when I lie."

It was now his turn to stare at me weirdly. "Eh? You call you friends 'freaks'?"

I shrug, "Neh! We call each other a lot of names, actually. Be it , , , psychopath, dumb, e, witch, etc. Name it and we have it!"

"That's one crazy way of endearment! And yah, tone down your profanities will you? You're way too beautiful to be using those words."  So he's my father now? He even wants to control the way I speak, this namja!

"Heh. It's up to me on how I would like to talk. And besides, as you said, those were 'endearments' not really profanities, at least not with how we use it. And going back, so can I? Can I tell them?"

He sighs in defeat, and looks at me in all seriousness. "Ara. Mianhe. But just tone it down a bit, at least. Neh? And I gotta warn you though. If your friends tell a single soul,  it's on you. Understood?"

I grin and nod my head, "Yes, Sir!"

He takes my hand and walks me out of the store. My eyes widen as I see a handful of photographers waiting, Siw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter