Chapter 8

Our Angel (Revised Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, the ones who doesn't still know about Sooyoung's condition break down into tears when the news about her sickness was told to them. Everyone was in so much pain but when they were in front of Sooyoung, they tried to cheer themselves up and be happy in front of her. Everyday goes by well, they were taking turns on who will be with Sooyoung in the hospital. But every night she'll wake up in so much pain in her head, but the doctor gave her a medicine to kill the pain. One of her brothers would always stay by her side to make sure that when she experience the pain again they can immediately make her drink the medicine. Sometimes her 7 bestfriends would skip class just to take care of her, so when she knew about that she scolded them but sighed in defeat as the 7 stubborn lads won't listen to her. Especially Jungkook who always stayed with Sehun as well, making sure to take care well of Sooyoung as her brothers thanked him for doing so. She's already a month in the hospital with that state. She didn't undergo Chemo Theraphy cause her brothers refuses and ask to do the alternative theraphy that can also kill the cancer cells but that made her weaker.

One day the ones left at the hospital is Zitao, Jongin, and Sehun, joined by Sungyeol, Taemin and Jungkook. They were all just talking about random things laughing at each other when suddenly Sooyoung coughed loudly.

"Soo are you okay?" Taemin went to her side and pat her back. Jungkook stood up and went to her other side rubbing her back as well as he looked at the girl worriedly. She bended and coughed even more covering when she coughed when she pulled away her hand there's blood in it.

Jungkook widened his eyes when he saw Sooyoung was coughing blood.

"Bl-blood... JONGIN CALL THE DOCTOR!" Taemin shouted which startled the others they hurriedly went to her side. Sehun grabbed a towel and wiped .

He wanted to cry seeing her sister strugle like that. Jongin ran out of the room to call a doctor.

Everyone panicked seeing Sooyoung coughing blood. Not long after the doctor came and asked them to move out first. They did as they told to do and waited outside the room. Sehun and Jongin already crying as Zitao tries to call one of his brothers, he randomly called a number and waited for the other line to pick up.

"Hello?" He heard Yifan's voice on the other line.

"Hyun-hyung... Sooyoung.. she, she coughed blood just now. The doctors are already looking after her" He can't help but to let out the tears he's been holding.

"BWOH?!" Yifan on the other hand immediately stood up, earning the attention of Luhan and Minseok that are seated on their desks. "We'll go there now!" He stood up and picked up his car keys.

"What happened?" Minseok asked worriedly.

"Sooyoung.. Zitao called and he said that Sooyoung just coughed blood" As soon as Yifan told them that, Luhan covered his mouth in shock tears started to fall from his eyes. They quickly drove to the hospital and saw Jungkook, Zitao, Jongin, Sehun, Sungyeol and Taemin who's all crying.

"What happened?" Yifan asked as they looked up.

"Hyung... we, we were just.. talking, we were even laughing.. then, then.. she started to cough hard and when I saw her hands there's blood in it... Hyung... She's struggling really hard.." Taemin cried and buried his face on his hand, Jongin hugged him and cried too.

The three who arrived can't take the pain of hearing of what they're sister is experiencing. They all have tears in their eyes as they wait for the doctor to finish tending to her. After some hours, one nurse came out. She told them that they can go inside already. They saw the doctor checking something on the machine beside her.

"Doc.. what happened to her?" Luhan asked as he went immediately beside her sister who is sleeping looking very pale holding her hand.

The doctor turned to them and he sighed taking a deep breathe.

"Her condition is getting  worse, the tumor inside her brain is getting bigger and bigger" They all felt like breaking down hearing what the doctor have said. "We need to do the operation if you would allow it as soon as possible, it's the only way. We'll be waiting for your decision. But I'm just gonna tell you again that, it'll be really dangerous but that's the only solution we have, so either take the risk or... you know what will happen. But we'll do everything that we can. I'm very sorry." After that the doctor bowed and left the room. All of them staring at the space where the doctor is earlier. All lost in their thoughts on what might happen to their sister. Silence filled the room when someone spoke up suddenly.

"So I'm going to die...?" They heard Sooyoung weakly mumbled. They all turned their heads to her with wide eyes. "Oppa... why didn't you tell me?" She asked no one in particular. "Why didn't you tell me I'm dying?" Tears started to flow out from her eyes as she sobbed.

"Choi Sooyoung you're not dying!" Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter