Chapter 10

Our Angel (Revised Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyday is nightmare for them. Their sister's health is getting worst and worst each day. They tried to be strong for her but sometimes when she's sleeping they all break down. Everytime they hear her cries because of the pain on her head, everytime she coughs out blood. They all wished that Sooyoung was not in that state. Their heart breaks seeing her suffer.

As usual they still take turns on who will be with her in the hospital. Sehun refuses to leave her sister as he's the one who stayed the most with her mostly Jungkook is with him. Sehun, Jungkook and the triplets Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongdae with Jinyoung is in the hospital to stay with her.

"Oppa, do you have a sketchpad there and a pencil?" Sooyoung weakly called out to Chanyeol.

"What for Soo?" He asked and sat beside her sister her cheeks.

"I just wanted to draw something" She smiled at him.

"Taemin and Jongin is on their way here, I'm gonna ask them to bring one okay?" Chanyeol smiled and she nodded then Chanyeol texted Jongin to bring what she asked.

After some minutes the two arrived with some foods for them also. Jongin handing Sooyoung the sketchpad.

"Thank you oppa!" She smiled brightly at him as Jongin just pecked her sister's forehead.

They stared at her as she smiled happily. If not for what she looks, you would not thought that she has a deadly disease in her. As her brothers eat the food Jongin and Taemin brought she just continued to draw as she refuses to eat telling his brothers she's not really hungry as they let her be. After they were finished eating they just went back on watching the television.

"Finish!" Sooyoung suddenly shouted and smiled widely at them.

"What did you have there Soo?" Jinyoung approached her and sat beside her. Her other brothers went beside her too, to look at what she did.

"Here!" She showed them her drawing. A stickman drawing of people with names. "This are my brothers and their bestfriends, and also my seven idiot bestfriends too." She showed her drawings to her brothers while smiling widely. Her drawing is not that great as she only used stickman to draw her brothers and bestfriends well, guess who thought her how to draw, no other than her great brother Yifan who calls himself a picasso. Mind the sarcasm.

"But, where are you Soo?" Baekhyun pouted then she smiled and pointed at the upper part of the paper. Where 3 people are drawn with wings like an angel on their back.

"This... is Mama.." She pointed at the person on the right one. "Papa.." And then the person on the left one. "And of course.." She pointed at the angel on the center

"This is me.." She smiled weakly at them as a tear fell from her eyes.

"Ya-yah.. Soo-ah.. Yo-you should not be there.." Sehun snatched the sketchpad on her sister. "You're suppose.. to, to be here..." Sehun draw a girl in the center of all the poeple that are on the sketch. Baekhyun who could not take it ran out of the room and cried  outside the room. Inside the room the other guys are trying their hardest not to cry but tears keep falling from their eyes.

"Sehun..." Sooyoung hold his brothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter