Chapter 2

Our Angel (Revised Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooyoungie..... Sooyoung..... Soo.... Sooyoung-ah..." Sooyoung groaned as she feel someone shaking her burying herself deeper in her blankets.

"Hyuuuuuung!!! Sooyoung won't wake up!" Baekhyun whined as he keeps trying to wake the sleepy head girl up.

"Yah Byun Baekhyun stop shouting, my ears hurt from your voice." Jongdae appeared beside him and tries to stop him from whining.

"Aish this girl, she didn't even budged at your voice" He shook his head and tried to shake the girl awake. "Sooyoung-ah..." No response.

"Shikshin..."

"Syoo.."

Still no response from the girl, Jongdae sighs and and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked him.

"I'm gonna call Jongin, since he's the one who knows how to wake this sleeping princess up." He walked out the door and goes to call Jongin while Baekhyun tagged along with him. Not long after, Jongin arrived and shakes his head at his sister.

"How can she sleep so soundly with all the noise." He was reffering to the commotion inside the house with all the shouting and yelling of his brothers not to mention his older brothers. Shaking his head he went and tried to shake her sister to wake up.

"Sooyoungieeeeee~~~" He shook her sister shoulder. When he felt no movement. "Yah!" When there is still no response, he sighed then yanked the blanket away from her sister's body. He poked her neck and she squirmed slightly. "Choi Sooyoung wake up of you'll regret it." Jongin whispered and sighed for the nth time when the brunette had no plans on waking up. "CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!" He shouted and he started to tickle her neck where she's most sensitive. She started to squirm trying to move away from her brother.

"KYAAAAAAAH!" She shouted and tries to roll away but Jongin quickly caught her and continue to tickle her.

"That's what you get for not waking up when I said to." He laughed and continue to tickle her as she laughed breathelessly.

Joonmyun peeked at the door and lets out a chuckle watching his two siblings having a tickle war. Suddenly the triplets, Chnayeol, Jongdae and Baekhyun ran inside their sister's room and jumped on her bed.

"Tickle waaaaar!!!" Chanyeol shouted and they started to tickle their sister.

"OPPPAPAAAAA!!!!" Sooyoung shouted and tried to stop her brothers as she was laughing so hard from all the tickling. "JO-JOONMYUN OPPAAAAA HEEEELP!! YAAAAAH! XING OPPA!!!! FAAAN OPPAAA!!! LET ME GOOOOOO!!!" She shouted at her brothers to get help. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter