Chapter 4

Our Angel (Revised Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After class, they all went to the cafe of Sehun and Sooyoung's brother.

"Hi hyuuungs!" The 6 guys shouted at Yixing and Joonmyun who's on the counter.

"Hi oppa/hyung!" Sehun and Sooyoung greeted their brother.

"Oh, hi guys! School's finished already?" Joonmyun asked as they all nod and went to sit on a table nearest to the counter.

"Nae, faculty meeting so school's finished already." Hosoek explained.

"Ah oppa, he is Jungkook our new classmate" Sehun pulled Jungkook as he bowed and smiled at her two brothers.

"Annyeong!" The two greeted him then looked at Sehun as he grins widely the points secretly pointing at Sooyoung who's oblivious of what's happening  giving his brothers a hint that he's the guy he's talking about earlier. Both brothers made an 'O' shaped telling him they got it.

"Yahhhh! Jung Daehyun i'm trying to work here!" Someone suddenly shouted inside the kitchen which startled them all as they laughed lightly knowing that voice. Kyungsoo suddenly appeared on the counter as he walked out of the kitchen while sighing.

"What happened?" Yixing asked as Kyungsoo looked at them and shook his head.

"Daehyun keeps on bugging Baekhyun while he's baking. He keeps on trying to Baekhyun to teach him how to bake." Kyungsoo laughed lightly.

"Well, what's new?" Yixing laughed at it. Baekhyun walked out of the kitchen covered in flour as the guys laughed at him.

"Yah oppa, what happened to you?" Sooyoung laughed clutching her stomach from laughing.

"Blame this stupid guy, he keeps on tugging my arm while i'm baking so the flour i'm reaching to get ends up pouring on me." He glared at the guy beside him.

"But you don't want to teach me how to bake!" Daehyun crossed his arms as he huffed at his bestfriend.

The guys laughed at them shaking their heads.

"Be thankful that you are my bestfriend or else i'll shove you inside the oven." Baekhyun contiued to glare at him but then sighed.

Taehyung faked tears and sniffs looking at the two "My umma and appa are so adorable." Hoseok hit the back of his head at his drama making the others laugh.

"Taehyung's our son, we have a perfect family eh?" Daehyun laughed lightly.

Jungkook just stood still on his spot watching the scene in front of him. Sehun noticing the guy not moving nudge him.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, that's my other two brothers, Kyungsoo hyung and Baekhyun hyung, and that Koala clinging on Baekhyun oppa is Daehyun oppa, his bestfriend." She explained. Daehyun reached his hands at him and lightly pokes his forehead when he called him Koala which he just stick out tongue at him.
Jungkook slightly bowed at them and Sooyoung and Sehun's brothers greeted him. They all went to take a sit on the big table near the counter. Baekhyun walked back inside the kitchen as Daehyun followed behind him Kyungsoo went inside the kitchen to get some food for the guys. The bell on the door rang signaling someone just entered the cafe.

"Hey guys!" Two tall identical people walked inside with bright smiles on their faces waving at them.

"Young Kwang oppa!" Sooyoung stood up and run to hug the two.

"Hey there princess." Kwangmin ruffled her hair as Youngmin patted her shoulders.

"Hi Hyungs!" The guys on the table greeted. Sooyoung went back to her sit as the two walked to the counter and they eat the food that Kyungsoo served at them and they thanked the guy he smiles at them and went back to the counter sitting on the high chair in front of the cashier as a costumer arrived.

"Hey guys." Kwangmin and Youngmin sitted on the high chairs in front of the counter as the two greeted their bestfriends back.

"Do you wanna eat something?" Joonmyun asked the two twins as Kwangmin quickly nod his head.

"Cheesecake please!" The two said in unison earning a chuckle from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter