Chapter 3

Our Angel (Revised Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, Hyungs, I have something to tell you!" Sehun suddenly shouted while they were having breakfast earning the attentions of his brothers.

"What is it?" Yixing asked

"You don't have a girlfriend do you?"

"You're dating someone?!"

"What? Our Sehunnie is dating already?!"

"Maybe he bought a new eyeliner?" Baekhyun said which earn a look from his siblings. "What?" He shrugged.

Everyone starts to fuss about it as Sehun just facepalmed himself at his brothers.

"It's not about me" She started. "Someone's insterested with Sooyoung." He continued. There's a moment of silence before the mentioned girl spit his drink at what he said.

"YAAHHH!" Zitao wiped the juice that landed on his face.

"What are you saying Se-Sehun?! No one's interested in me?!" He shouted as the blood from her body rushed through her face. His brothers raise a brow at her.

"And why are you blushing?" Luhan poked her cheeks and Sooyoung quickly cupped her cheeks cause of embarrasment.

"I am not blushing!" He shouted that earned laughter from his siblings. "Aish, Sehun you're dead."

"Bwoh? I didn't do anything" He stood up from his chair and hid behind Chanyeol when Sooyoung stood up to go to him. "Hyuuuuuung save me, Sooyoung's gonna kill me!"

"Oh yeah I will bury you alive!" Sooyoung glared at his brother who's hiding behind Chanyeol.

"Okay that's enough no one will die arachii? Sehunnie, Sooyoungie sit down now." Joonmyun asked the twins to settle down.

"Now tell me who made you blushed like that" Yifan being like their father image cleared his throat as he looked at Sooyoung with a raised brow.

"I-It's no one, Sehun's just joking" She stuttered.

"The guy's name Jungkook, he's a new student and our new classmate." Sehun explained for her.

"Ohhhh.. We need to meet him, and make sure he's a good guy for our princess." Zitao crossing his arms as he nodded firmly making her other brothers nod their heads. Sooyoung let's out a groan and just ruffled her own hair.

"This is your fault Sehun." She glared at her brother who sticked out her tongue to her. "Yah! Kaja! We'll be late to school again." He laughed as Sooyung pulled him up on her chair.

"Be careful you two, Sehun-ah look out for your sister." Minseok reminded him and he nods.

"Make sure the guy is kind and harmless." Luhan added with a playful smile.

"Oppa!" Sooyoung pouted as she stomped her feet. Making the others laugh.

"Nae, nae don't worry hyung."

"Don't get you knee scraped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter