Chapter 7

Our Angel (Revised Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung slowly opened her eyes blinded by the brightness from the sun peeking outside the room. She was confused at first on were is she. She looked around and saw Sehun sleeping on the chair beside her bed holding her hand, Yifan is leaning on the couch with his arms crossed sleeping also, then there's Luhan laying on Taekwon's lap who's also sleeping while his feet are resting on Yifan's lap. She blinked as she looks around and she realized where is she.
'Hospital?' She thought asfter she saw the Dextrose attached to her other hand. 'Why am I here?' She then remembered what happened last night and made an 'O' shaped from .

"Sehunnie..." She gently shook Sehun's shoulder. Hearing her sister's voice Sehun immediatly looked up seeing her sister awake already.

"SOOYOUNG-AH!" He shouted and hugged her twin. The shout made the other 3 woke up and immediately went to their sister's side.

"Good...morning?" Sooyoung greeted quite confused at her brother's action.

"Sooyoung-ah, how do you feel?" Yifan asked her brushing her bangs aside.

"I'm okay oppa." She then smiled widely at them letting them know that she's really okay.

"I'm glad to know that." Luhan smiles and pats her head. Sehun breaks away from the hug and he smiled at him.

"Oppa why are we here? I'm okay now so can we go home? I'm not quite comfortable here" She asked while pouting as she looked at Yifan. Luhan and Sehun both looked at Yifan who looked away trying to control his tears.

"Uhm.. Sooyoung-ah, the doctor said you need some more check ups so, we still to stay for a few more days" Taekwon explained as the sibling gave him a thankful look.

"Eh? Is there something wrong with me?" She tilts her head as she looked at her brothers.

"You'll be okay Sooyoungie.. Don't worry about it okay?" Luhan assured her.

"Okay oppa." She sighed and just stayed silent not saying anymore protest.

After some minutes the door of the hospital room burst open revealing the rest of their brothers. She smiles happily seeing them all here.

"Oppaaaas!" She shouts cheerfully that made her brothers heart ache, but they controlled themselves and tried to be as happy as possible.

"Hey there Princess!" Jongdae, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun all shouted in unison which earn a laugh from her and soon the others.

"You triplets really like to say the same thing eh?" She laughed again as the brothers just stick out their tongue at them.

"Sooyoungieeee~" Jongin went to her an hugged her followed by Kyungsoo, Joonmyun and Yixing.

"Hey we still haven't had our hug!" The triplets shouted again and made a bee line to hug her first. She laughed again at her brothers.

"Calm down beagle liners" She laughed when the three playfully glared at her.

The siblings came together with Daehyun, Hyunil and Dongwoo as the others doesn's still know her condition. Especailly her bestfriends.

"I-I'm gonna go out for a while" Sehun forces a smile as he stood up and went out of the room. Sooyoung looked at her with a confused face.

"What wrong with him?" She ask no one in particular.

"Maybe he just needs to grab a drink" Jongin said to her as she sits on the spot where Sehun was before. She just nodded and continued to talk with her brothers laughing the whole time. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter