NINE

One Little Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU GUYS ARE WHAT?!"

Kyungsoo and Hae Ra winced at the loudness of the EXO members loudness from all except one, who was quiet at the back, trying to hold back his tears. ''We're dating now.''

Everyone was silent until Kris stepped forward, and said, ''I hope it turns out great Soo, and Hae Ra," he turned to look at her, "if this little owl boy Satansoo ever hurts you, we'll protect you." everyone laughed and agreed. All but one, who was still in the back, quiet as ever.

-One year later-

-Hae Ra's thoughts-

Today markk Kyungsoo Oppa and I's one year anniversary, and I'm so excited! I've prepared cake, those new Nike shoes he's been looking at forever, and a book that gives him 100 things he can ask me to do, ranging from a peck, doing the laundry, and being quiet for an hour! In one week, it will also be the anniversary of Umma and Appa finding me on the beach and taking me in as their child. Every year we celebrate with close family and friends, and Umms and Appa tell me how lucky they were to have found me, and that I'm their little blessing. But then again, they tell me that everyday.

OMO! Kyungsoo Oppa is coming in five minutes to my house! I asked him if we could be at my house first, because I had a surprise, and after we could go somewhere. I made the final touches to my light makeup, and fixed my outfit, and then at perfect timing, the doorbell rang!

I ran downstairs and opened the door to find a huge panda stuffy, snowdrop carnations, and my adorable squishy boyfriend at my door! Those were all my favourite things! I squealed and jumped in to Oppa's arms and hugged him really tight. "H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter