TEN

One Little Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Author's POV-

-Hae Ra's celebration-

Today is the day the day Mr. Park and Mrs. Jung celebrate each year without fail, with family and close friends, along with their entire company, Park and Jung Industries and the company worker's families. Not to mention allied companies.  They hold a classy party for Hae Ra and everyone comes mo matter what. The party starts at 7:30pm and goes until midnight. Right now it's 6:00pm and people have been running around all day, doing last minute preparations. Men and boys were fixing their suits, and fixing their hair, women and girls were putting on their makeup, fixing their dresses, and doing their hair. 30 of Seoul's best chefs were in the kitchen, waiters and waitresses were putting out appetizers and drinks, and photographers were already at the entrance, hoping to get good pictures of the event from the outside, as they weren't allowed inside. The Park and Jung Party was known as the biggest party of the year. Everyone hoped to get invited, as only the best would be attending. So many people looked forward to mid January just for this reason. Others saw it as a grand and elite party, where you could put in a good name for yourself in, while Mr. Park and Mrs. Jung's family and friends saw it as a celebration of Hae Ra, and Hae Ra only.

The doors opened at exactly 7:30pm and guests poured in from the hall to greet Hae Ra, her parents, EXO, and the families of the following. As Hae Ra's head started to hurt from saying 'hello' and 'thank you for coming' too many times, she was stunned when 7 handsome boys introduced themselves. "Hello Ms. Park Hae Ra. My name is Kim Seokjin. To my left is Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, and Jung Hoseok. To my right is Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook. Thank you so much for inviting us to this important event." The boy named Kim Seokjin, or as he preferred to be called, Jin introduced himself and the group politely.

"H-hello everyone. T-thank you so much for attending. I hope you enjoy yourselves." Hae Ra stuttered.

Jin smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter