TWO

One Little Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Jimin is the age of fifteen, that makes the youngest, Hae Ra, eight years old. Each sister one year older than the other.

The king lay down the ground rules, "Now, Jimin, we must go through the rules of rising to the surface world," the king announced before continuing, "you will rise to the surface world, above the water, I must warn you that the waters get rough once closer to the top and it may be difficult to reach your destination. Once you reach land, you will have legs for three hours, and three hours only." The king heaved a heavy sigh, "every step you take, will result in an excruciating pain going through your so called borrowed legs. This is the price we pay to experience the humans ways of life. It makes us become wiser, and more aware. After three hours, you will have an urge to return to the sea and your mind will block everything out other than reaching your destination. Once you have reached the water, you will return back to your normal state and you may come back and tell everyone about your adventures." The king scanned his group of daughters, "any questions?"

Jimin raised her hand, "Why is it only for three hours father?"

The king furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm afraid you will get too attached to humans if you stay much longer."

Jimin and the rest were taken a back with King Anthony's reply, "Attached to humans?" Hae Ra wondered to herself.

Hae Ra was a naturally curious little mermaid girl, just like her mothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter