SIX

One Little Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirteen years later...

"Yah! Park Hae Ra! Come back here!" Baekhyun yelled at the running girl, with his phone.

Hae Ra stuck her tongue out at Baekhyun, "Catch me if you can Baekkie!" She teased the now fuming Baekhyun.

Hae Ra and Kyungsoo grew very close to each other in the past thirteen years. Five years ago, Kyungsoo introduced Hae Ra to EXO, and now, EXO was in their last year of college, while Hae Ra still had one year left. Kris, Luhan, and Xiumin took a year off to explore a bit, before going to college, while Sehun, Kai, Tao, Kyungsoo, Lay, Chen, Baekhyun, Suho, and Chanyeol, went right to school. Explaining why they're all still in college together.

EXO and Hae Ra's meeting...

"Hae Ra! Kyungsoo is here and he has some friends to introduce you to!" Mrs. Jung shouted to sixteen year old Hae Ra upstairs.

"Coming Umma!" Hae Ra replied.

Hae Ra had become very close with Mr. Park and Mrs. Jung. So close that she referred to them as Umma and Appa. Over the past three years, Hae Ra had, although not completely, forgotten her past. It did still sometimes bother her, staring at the beautiful blue necklace always around her neck, how she came to be, and who her real parents were, she was still extremely grateful she had been taken in, by her current parent figures so quickly.

Hae Ra ran down the stairs after finishing her last math problem to greet D.O and the guests he wanted her to meet, "Hi D.O Oppa- woah!" Hae Ra's words got stuck in seeing so many boys in her living room. After a minute or two of being frozen to the spot, she finally snapped out of it and greeted everyone. Bowing she said, " Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Hae Ra. Nice to meet all..." she counted all of them, " Wow! All twelve of you. Well, minus D.O Oppa,"

D.O stood up from his place with the rest of EXO following his actions, "Hi Hae Ra. These are my bestfriends. Starting from the far left, that is Kai, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Tao, Chanyeol, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun, and Sehun. We're all older than you, so now you have more Oppa's!" Kyungsoo announced, all of them bowing to Hae Ra slightly after hearing their name.

"Hi there everyone!" Hae Ra said brightly, "It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter