VI - Stopover

Can't Say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ding dong*

Hakyeon groaned in his sleep when he heard the doorbell ring and took a peek on his digital clock locate on his bedside table. The clock shows 7.36am in bright green colour. “Who’s the heck rings someone’s doorbell at 7.36am on weekend?” He pulled his blanket further up his face and snuggled further underneath the comfort of the fabric until he felt a dip on his bed and hand on his waist but he was too tired to care. It’s too early for anything. 

“Good morning darling~” came a soft voice whispering beside his ear.

Hakyeon didn’t answer. He was already halfway back to deep slumber.

“Stayed up all night studying again?” the voice chuckled and Hakyeon just shrank his body further ignoring the whispering voice. “Well, aren’t you a sleepyhead.”

It wasn’t until Hakyeon felt a cold finger slowly pulling up his shirt that he woke up and kicked the person beside him to the floor. “YAH! Can’t you just let me sleep? Go away! It’s still early!” he shouted and snuggled under the blanket and nearer to the wall.

Taekwoon laughed. How could his boyfriend be so adorable when grumpy? He didn’t mind that he was practically kicked out of bed because his boyfriend was too cute. Though he did want to again but he rather let the other sleep since they’ll be going to Minhyuk’s house to visit his dad later. Hakyeon would not want to appear looking like a zombie and would blame him if he does. He stood up and walked over to Hakyeon’s messy study table; books scattered everywhere, pencils, pens and papers on the floor, wall covered with sticky notes. He cleaned up the books and stacked them up, picked up the stationary and places it back in the pencil case.

He sat by the bed leaning against the headrest, feeling peaceful just by looking at Hakyeon’s sleeping figure. He reached out his hand to pat his boyfriend’s head soothingly. He could clearly see Hakyeon leaning in to the touch and chuckled lightly. How lucky he was to have him, he thought. A soft knock came from the door had Taekwoon looking up.

“Taekwoon sweetie, could you come help me with breakfast?” Hakyeon’s mother asks in a whisper afraid of waking his son up. A grumpy Hakyeon is hard to handle even to his mother.

Taekwoon only nod his head and gets up but not before adjusting the blanket on Hakyeon and giving a light kiss on his head. He tried to close the door as gently as possible but still, he couldn’t avoid that ‘click’ sound the lock make. Hopefully that didn’t wake him up.

He strode over to the kitchen to help Hakyeon’s mum prepare breakfast and she’s making rice balls with radish beef soup. Taekwoon loves to cook and having the thought that Hakyeon is going to eat his cooking later have him smiling to himself.

“Sweetie, could you help me take out the ingredients from the fridge? They’re in the bottom drawer.” Hakyeon’s mother said while washing the rice before putting it to boil.

Taekwon got to work immediately helping Hakyeon’s mum and the breakfast will be ready in just a matter of minutes when the soup finish boiling.

“Oh my! It’s already nine and that sleepy head still hasn’t wake up.” Hakyeon’s mum was about to go wake him up but Taekwoon stopped her.

“It’s okay, ahjumma. I’ll wake him up.” Taekwoon gave a light smile.

“You’re so sweet. Okay, go ahead. I’ll set up the table. Make sure to give him a morning kiss~” Hakyeon’s mum giggled and that made Taekwoon blush. His mum is sure very straightforward.

He’s already in front of Hakyeon’s room, gently opening the door and poking his head in. Seeing the still sleeping figure, he approached it quietly and wraps him in a warm hug.

“Mhhmmm~~” came Hakyeon’s moan as he turned around to face Taekwoon.

Taekwoon gave a light peck to his lips. “Wake up sleepy head. Breakfast is ready~”

Hakyeon whined at that and cuddled closer to the warm body beside him. “I’m still sleepy~~~”

Taekwoon smile at his boyfriend cuteness and proceeded to carry him up bridal style to the bathroom.

“TAEKWOON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ME DOWN!!”

Well, that obviously woke him up.

He not so gently place Hakyeon down to sit on the toilet bowl while he prepare the toothbrush for Hakyeon and gave it to him.

“Aren’t you going to get ready?” Taekwon asks as Hakyeon hasn’t really moved besides placing the toothbrush in his mouth.

“I really need to pee but…” he trailed off, red tint evident on his cheeks.

“Oh…” a sudden realization hit Taekwoon and he quickly scramble out the bathroom, closing the door behind h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter