IV - Together

Can't Say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident, Hakyeon went back to class as usual but Taekwoon didn't approach him nor did he even take a quick glance at him at all! This is making Hakyeon anxious. "Has he lost interest in me already?" Hakyeon thought sadly to himself.

Taekwoon is only two desks away from him near the window. So close yet so far. He is diligently writing down notes and paying full attention to the teacher in front. Hakyeon finds it rather strange. He had never seen anyone so focused in class before and, his mind starts to wander.

“He’s hundred times more attractive when he’s so focused. The way his eyes blink and those tiny strands of hair poking out near his eyelids. The cute little nose and luscious looking lips. And oh my god look at those muscles on his arm! The way it flexes when he writes. His writing must be really pretty, prettier than mine probably! How I wish I could make that handsome young man mine.” Hakyeon sighs dreamily at him.

“Cha Hakyeon!” Hakyeon snapped back to reality at the teacher’s calling. “Hakyeon, just because you’re clever and have excellent grades doesn’t mean you don’t have to pay attention in class.” Their teacher reminded.

“I… I’m sorry Ms. Ahn.” Hakyeon apologised, face red because everybody is practically looking at him. Hakyeon timidly glance over to his left and saw Taekwoon’s tiny smile. Oh dear! He’s so cute when he smiles. He could faint then and there!

“Hakyeon…?” their teacher called again seeing that her student’s mind is starting to wander off again.

Hakyeon sat up immediately, embarrassed at his actions. “I’m sorry Ms. Ahn! I won’t do it again.”

“Good. Pay attention please. Now, where were we?” Ms. Ahn continues her math lesson as usual and the students all returned their attention back to the teacher. Except Hakyeon and Taekwoon who kept stealing glances at each other. Hakyeon can feel his cheeks flush whenever their eyes met for a brief second.

By the end of the lesson, he noticed that all the notes that he had jotted down are all just scribbles and wriggly lines. He can’t even hold a pen properly with Taekwoon’s eyes on him the whole time let alone write anything! Hakyeon sighed knowing he might have to ask any of his other classmates to lend him their notebook.

But more than half of them don’t actually write them down fully or neatly even, unlike his; fully written with what the teacher wrote on the board and all the extra details that she had mentioned during the lesson and a little extra note of his own so that he could remember better. That’s how c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter