V - Plan

Can't Say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They've been together for almost half a year and they're practically inseparable. Taekwoon would pick up Hakyeon from his home every morning and they would walk to school together. They would sit at the school field and eat the breakfast that Hakyeon would make every morning while watching sunrise. Sometimes he would attempt to make lunch too, occasionally with his mum's help (practice makes perfect he'd say). They even exchanged seats and are now right beside each other in class. Taekwoon would often doze off during some of the lessons and Hakyeon is always there to wake (more like poke) him up.

After school they would either hang out in the library where Taekwoon just watches Hakyeon while pretending to study or Hakyeon would be at the school field watching Taekwoon on the days where he have soccer practice. And on weekends, they would go to the nearby cafe to hangout and just chat about everything under the roof. It's mostly Hakyeon talking and Taekwoon listening but he doesn't mind. All in all, everything was just perfect.

Right now they’re in the library studying for the midterm test that is going to be held in 2 weeks’ time. Hakyeon is helping Taekwoon study but…

“Taekwoon ah….” Hakyeon waves his hand in front of the other.

“Taekwoon ah….?” He tries shaking him.

“Taekwoonieeeee~~” He tries shaking him harder.

“Yah! Jung Taekwoon! Wake up!” He shouted after the failed attempts.

Suddenly there was knock beside him. “Please keep your voice down. This is the library.”

“I’m sorry Mrs. Lee” Hakyeon apologies to the librarian “Sorry guys.” With that, everyone went back to studying.

Hakyeon packed up his things and was about to leave when a hand grabbed his wrist. “Hakyeon ah, where are you going?” Taekwoon just woke up when he felt something moving beside him.

“To somewhere less embarrassing. Now let go of my hand.” Hakyeon pulled back his hand and stormed out of the library leaving Taekwoon in daze.

“H-Hakyeon?” Taekwoon slammed his head back on the table. “I fell asleep again and made him mad.” Taekwoon grumbled. This isn’t the first time he fell asleep while Hakyeon was trying to teach him. Hakyeon isn’t boring; it’s just that complicated equations make him too tired to think. “How am I going to persuade him now?” He stood up and packs up his things, deciding to just follow Hakyeon for now even if he may be angry at him.

Going out of the library and passing through the hallways in search of Hakyeon but he’s nowhere to be found. He passed by the cafeteria and bought two bottles of banana milk before heading out to look for Hakyeon at the school’s backyard. There, he found Hakyeon sitting under the tree and a book in hand. He walked over and handed out the banana milk to Hakyeon.

“Go away.” Hakyeon turned his back to him but he sat down anyway.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter