chapter 2

I think I love you!

,,So make me understand,someone moved in with you?'' Jongin nodded.

,,And he is a guy,a really good looking guy.'' Jongin nodded again.

,,And you like him,because he is good looking.'' Jongin nodded again.

,,You're so supid Kai...hahahaha....You like your new roommate?!'' Jongin singed looking down,he knew that Baekhyun will laugh his off when he will hear about this.

,,Can you please stop laughing?It make me feel even more bad.'' Baekhyun was laughing so much that he felt over his chair.

,,But I can't stop,I really need to come visit,what's his name?'' Jongin and Baekhyun were at work,he works in a bar with his best friend Baekhyun and his lover Chanyeol.

,,His name is Luhan and really can you stop laughing?I feel like a freack!'' Jongin punched his arm pounting.

,,But this is so funny,I can see you looking at his and imagining him moan your name.'' Jongin's cheeks got red because it was true.Baekhyun blinked his eyes starting to laugh more hard.

,,Oh my God! You do imagin him moan.....hahaha...Kim Jongin you're so funny and dead.'' Baekhyun was right,Luhan was so nice with him always laughing but he was such a ert always looking at him.

,,Baek,I really like him,he is nice and fun to be.'' Jongin was looking like a lost puppy hopping to get some good advice from Baekhyun.

,,Jongin is he gay?Did you talked about this?'' Baekhyun was like a girl gossiping all day,he knows how to talk to get what he wants, just  that Jongin is the lonly guy that lived all the time alone.

,,No,and I can't just ask him,hey you like ?''Jongin was right and Luhan didn't made any move or act gay.

,,True,but like I said,make him come here,I really wanna see him,he must be pretty if you felt for him that hard.'' Jongin nodded his head sighing.

,,He will kill me and the bad part is that in three mounts he'll leave Korea back to China.''

,,Jonginnie I belive in you,don't give up neh?''Baekhyun rubbed his back trying to make him fell a little better.

 

 

Jongin worked all day trying to get over his new roommate,it woked for some time but when he left home,Luhan's face came back,tonight he will sleep on the couch because sleeping next to him is not helping,all those erted thoughts make him feel like .

On his way home Jongin thought to but some bubble tea,Luhan told him that he love it,he slowly walked home wondering how's to live with him like lovers?To cuddle on the soffa all day just looking at tv,kissing making him giggle just by telling him nonsense.Yah that was a nice dream,for him.

Jongin got in front of the bulding looking up at his window,the light was on so Luhan was still up this late?he sighed for the hundred time,going up.

,,I'm home.'' He said taking his shoes off,he didn't hear any sound just the Tv.

When Jongin got to the living room Luhan was sleeping on the coush cuddling with the pillow,he felt asleep looking at tv?

Jongin smiled looking at his cute face,he looks like an angel sleeping like this,Jongin took a blanked covering him turning the tv off.

,,Good night Luhan.'' Jongin stood up going to take a long shower,it will help him to get over the stress and smoke.

Tomorrow he is free but Luhan will go talk with the university he wants to aplay with,so home alone again.Jongin took his time enjoing the water.

It was one am when he was done showering and ready for bed but he got the shock of his life when he was Luhan in the room with his eyes closed.

,,L-Luhan?Did I woke you up?'' Luhan was rubbing his tired eyes,Jongin found that really cute.

,,No!But why did you come home so late I was worried for you!I didn't sleep at all!!'' Jongin wated to laugh,yah you didn't sleep at all but I saw drall on my pillow just now.

,,Work ends late and I walked home today.'' Jongin replay amused,Luhan was like a kid,but how old was he?he never asked him.

,,Okay let's sleep now,come come.'' Luhan jumped on his bed closing his eyes,Jongin got in bed telling him good night.

Luhan left alseep fast like always,Jongin sleept as well but in the middle of the night he woke up feeling something around his waist.He blinked his eyes trying to get over the sleepiness seeing Luhan hand hugging him tight,his heart started to beat so fast smiling.

This was the feeling he always was looking for,to feel someone next to him,hugging him,maybe loving him.Jongin closed his eyes waiting for tomorrow. 

But Jongin woke up to an empty bed,Luhan left that early?Jongin stretched sitting up,he went to the kitchen where the breakfast was done next to a note.

,,Oh Luhan did all of this?!'' Jongin took the note starting to smile.

 

 

,,Kai-ya....enjoy your sleep....I'll be home later....bye!!^.^''

 

 

Jongin sat down eating still smiling like and idiot,Luhan was so nice with him and funny always smiling but what if he knows that Jongin like him?He'll run away?Jongin got sad thinking if Luhan won't stay here at college he will leave back to China and Jongin will stay alone again.That's why he needs to enjoy every moment with him just by sitting next to him and looking at his face.

 

Jongin did some cleaning,more eating,he was really bored home alone,what was Luhan doing now?It was four pm and he wasen't yet home,Jongin was about to fell aleep when Luhan came home happy.

,,Jongin I'm home and I bought dinner!'' Luhan took his shoes fast running to the couch where Jongin eyes snapped wide open.

,,You're home!'' Jongin started to smile like and idiot,the apartament was more bright now that Luhan was here.He was stupid,how did he became like this?He wanted to laugh and knock his one head,love can make you so stupid but who cares?Luhan's home!

,,I got chicken and boiled potatos and kimki!''Luhan strated to pull out the food sitting down on the floor.

,,I love chicken,no I adore chicken!!Thank you! Thank you!''Jongin was in love again .Luhan started to laugh when he saw Jongin eating so happy.

,,I am happy you like it Jongin.''

,,How was your day Luhan?'' Jongin asked with his mouth full of chicken.

,,So boring,next time you should come with me,you can help me.''Jongin always wanted to ask him how old is Luhan?

,,Luhan I have a question.'' Luhan nodded his head.

,,How old are you?'' 

,,Oh yes,I'm 24!'' Jongin chocked with the chicken.

,,Oh Jongin are you okay?!''Luhan started to pat his back worried.

,,HOW CAN YOU BE 24?!''Jongin looked shocked at him.

,,I...just...am?!''Luhan pouted.

,,But you look like 17!! Are you really 24?!'' 

,,Yes I really am 24 how old are you Jongin?'' Jongin started to pout as well.

,,20?'' 

,,I'm older than you?!Really? But wait! Why don't you go to college?'' Luhan was him again smiling.

,,Because is a long story and I really don't wanna talk about it.'' Jongin looked down ,it was a long story too long and he didn't want to tell Luhan about him.

,,Oh okay,but tell me when you want,I'll go take a shower now.''Luhan stood up going to the bathroom.

,,Can I call you hyung?!''Jongin yelled from the living room.

,,NO!!!''Luhan came back sulking and pouting.

,,I llike it when you call me Luhan,I feel younger so don't ever call me hyung or I will kick your !''Jongin blinked,Luhan can be really scary even if he looked so innocent.

,,Got it never call you hyung.''Luhan smiled going back to the bath room.

,,Hyung.''Jongin started to giggle to himself.

,,I heard that Kim Jongin!!!'' 

 

Jongin started to laugh,yes he will miss Luhan,but he will come after the older even if he'll leave Korea because he really like him.

 

 

 

Hey ho the second chapter is here !! Enjoy!!