Epilog.

I think I love you!

,,YOU GUYS ARE WHAT?!?"Baekhyun asked shocked the couple before him.

,,We are together."Jongin replay him hugging Luhan tight making the older to giggle.

,,But how?When?What did I miss?!?Yah Kim Jongin I'm your bestfriend why didn't you told me faster?" Baekhyun was on their couch sulking because he was sure that Jongin will blow his shot with Luhan but surprise!Jongin and Luhan are together for one week now and Jongin didn't told him anything at work.

,,I didn't tell you because I wanted to see your face and I knew you will react like this."Luhan was still giggling like a brat,he was so happy that Jongin likes him back,he was scared at first to confess but when he heard Jongin that night he was super happy,now he needs to stay here for college but he loves it.Jongin is really sweet with him always kissing him cuddling him.Jongin was everything he wanted.

,,So you guys wanna come at my place for dinner?Chanyeol will cook."Baekhyun was still sulking but he was happy for Jongin and Luhan,they look so good together.

,,Sure I will love to no Jongin?"Well how can he say no to Luhan?

,,Okay we will come tomorrow."

,,So it's a deal."Baekhyun replay happy.

,,Oh Baek I'm happy you came today but I need to run now see you tomorrow."Luhan sat up kissing Jongin running away to college.

Jongin was smiling like an idiot but when he saw Baekhyu's face he stopped.

,,What?"Baekhyun was smirking and Jongin didn't like that.

,,So Luhan is good in bed?"Jongin blushed looking down.

,,We didn't do anything yet."Baekhyun's mouth felt open.

,,Are you jocking now?Why?"Jongin let out a sight shoking his head.

,,You know he's a e and I'm scared and he's super innocent."

,,Oh really?But you know you can make him do anything you want."Jongin raised an eyesbrow at Baekhyun.

,,You know scarying him is not in my plan,I really love him Baek like really really love him and I don't wanna scare him because my hormones so I will wait until he'll be ready."

,,That is really nice Jongin I hope everything will be okay in the end if not call me I will help."Baekhyun grinned avoiding the flying pillow.

,, you Baek."

,,Hm I will pass now I see you tomorrow and don't be late."Baekhyun stood up leaving Jongin to sulk alone on the couch.

,,I hope the same."

 

 

 

 

 

 

,,Hey Lulu what's up."Luhan looked up from his notbook smiling seeing his friend.

,,Hey Minnie,nothing much just trying to read something."Xiumun sat down next to Luhan gazin at what he was reading.

,,Why are you reading about Luhan?"Luhan's cheeks got red hearing his friend saying that word.

,,I-I'm juat curious and don't yell."Xiumin raised an eyesbrow at his friend still puzzled.

,,Luhan did you got a girlfriend?"Xiumin grinned pocking Luhan's red cheeks.

,,N-no..."Luhan closed the notbook biting his lip.

,,A boyfriend then?"Luhan's face was red as a tomato making Xiumin to laugh.

,,You're gay Luhan?Why are you so shy?Is okay to be gay,I have a boyfriend as well."Luhan's gaze moved to his friend blinking his innocent eyes.

,,You have a boyfriend?"Xiumin nodded still giggling,Luhan was really innocent.

,,A stupid one but yes I have and I love him and once again why are you reading about ?" 

,,Well...we..hmmm,or I never had so I'm a little worried about what to do."Luhan started playing with his fingers,he really wants to have but he's afraid of the pain.

,,You're a ,really?I always thought about you as the wild one that loves hard ."Luhan slapped Xiumin's hand pouting.

,,Yah!What do you mean wilde ?I never saw a that is not mine and yes I'm innocent so what do I do?"

,,Do you live him Lulu?"Luhan nodded.

,,He loves you?"Luhan nodded again.

,,Well go home make him a nice dinner a glass of vine and just kiss,touch and have safe that is all if you're thinking too much everything will turn out bad just go with the flow trust me it helps."

,,But what if I get scared?And the pain?"

,,So you're the bottom?Well if he loves you that much and if he did had before he won't hurt you."Luhan nodded wondering if Jongin had before,he did had an ex so Luhan was sure that they did something.

Jongin wan't the innocent one his all face was screamin hot and but what about him?Well he needs to do what Xiumin said,don't think too much and just enjoy or he can ask Baekhyun if Jongin had ,yup that was better.

 

,,See you tomorrow Minnie and thank you for today."

,,You're welcome now enjoy and don't think too much bye."Luhan waved at Xiumin going home but he ended up on a bubble tea shop drinking his forth one,he was nervous so he ended calling Baekhyun,the younger was noise but always knowing what to say and he really hopes that Baekhyun will help because he wants Jongin to be happy and not leave him because Jongin can always find someone better than him.

,,Hey Lu what happened?"Luhan was playing with his bibble tea not knowing how to ask his friend about Jongin.

,,Hm nothing much I just wanted to know if Jongin had until now."He just asked hiding his face even if Baekhyun couln't see him he was still shy.

,,Why are you asking me something like this?Why don't you ask him?"Yes that was Baekhyun's serious voice.

,,I'm just scared Baek I just want him to feel good and what if I don't make him?" His eyes started to get waterry now.

,,Are you crying Lu? I can hear your voice,something else happened?" 

,,No I-I'm just scared that is all,I really just don't know whst to do."Tears started to fall down on his cheeks letting out a sob.

,,Hey hey Lu don't cry,yes Jongin had and I can say that he's good and not just thinking about him,he started his ual life when he was 14 so he knows how work and belive me when I say that Jongin will make you feel special don't worry so much and enjoy you will like it I'm sure you will."Luhan wiped his tears wondering about something.

,,But how do you know that?" He heard a sigh on the other end.

,,This will be only between us but when I was 18 and Jongin 17 we thought that we love each other more than friends so one night we got drunk start kissing and from one thing to another we ended having but the next day we both realize that he don't like each other that way so we decided just to be friends but I can say to you that that was the best that I ever had so don't worry to much."Luhan bit his lip feeling a little jealous but that was then and now Baekhyun has Chanyeol.

,,And don't be jelly because I can feel you."Luhan pulled the phone from his eat blinking several times.

,,How?"

,,I'm that smart now see you tomorrow and enjoy let Jongin work his magic on you.Bye!!"Luhan looked again at his bubble tea biting his lip.Well if Xiumin and Baekhyun told him to enjoy so he will.

Luhan left home wondering if Jongin is that good because he's always so guffy and funny but he loves the way Jongin holds him and kisses his lips and cheeks,how every morning Jongin kisses his nose telling him good morning,Luhan really feels Jongin's love so why is he thinking so much?He should just close his eyes and let Jongin work his magic as Baekhyun said.

 Luhan's worries vanished when he got home and Jongin was sleeping on the couch with the tv still open,Luhan came more closer looking more better at his lovers face.

Jongin was so beautiful even with his morning hair,his dark skin makes him so y and his well done body makes Luhan to want him more everything about his lover was perfect.Luhan poked his cheek giggling seeing Jongin's sleepy face trying to open his eyes.

,,Morning Jonginnie."Luhan smiled but he soon was next to Jongin being hugged to his chest tight.

,,I missed you Lulu.''Luhan snuggled to Jongin's chest sitting there wondering.

,,Somethin'g wrong you're quiet this evening.'' 

,,No I just wanted to be sure that all of this is real.'' Jongin brushed his hair smiling.

,,I wonder somethimes that as well but when I hug you I know that everything is real.''

,,Jongin I think my mom will be angry when she will find out about this.'' That was true,his mother will kill him for coming here and find a boyfriend.

,,Well I'm sure she will but who cares,look at me,my mom kicked me out the house but I meet you and I'm more happy now.'' Jongin was right why was he thinking this much now about his parents?Maybe because he was scared to do the big step with Jongin.

,,You're right and I'm really happy next to you ,thank you.'' Luhan gazed up looking into Jongin's lovely eyes.Yah he's thinking too much about stupid things.

Joning lean over kissing his lips that Luhan gladly kissed back letting Jongin to work his magic,Jongin saw that Luhan didn't wanna move from the kiss so he started to kiss him more deeped moving his hands under Luhan's shirt,he was dying to do this and the older didn't move back so Luhan wanted this as well so slowly Luhan's shirt was down on the floor with Jongin over him kissing and biting his flesh but nothing was rushed.

Luhan enjoyed every touch,every kiss letting the pleasure to take over him,when Jongin moved down kissing his chest and abdomen making him to let out a moan closing his eyes,he was hard and so was Jongin because he could feel it,they were still in the living room down on the floor,the apartament was dark only the lighs from ouside let them see each other and it was better because Luhan was really shy now but he could see Jongin's perfect body making him more hard and needy.Jongin pulled down his pants and boxers turning red but he didn't look down,he just moan louder when Jongin started to his hard member.He just felt Jongin kissing him again lifting his feet up.Luhan just heard,,Enjoy.'' He closed his eyes when he felt the first finger going in,it was okay until now Jongin was going in and out slowly the second and theerd finger were okay as well,Jongin knew how to make him forget about the pain,Jongin was kissing his lips so sweet that he got lost in that kiss,it was a strange feeling to have something new up to his but it wasn't that bad as well.Jongin smiled at him pulling his fingers out.

,,Luhan I love you so much.'' Luhan smiled back but he hissed in pain when something more big and hard was in him but Jongin his cheek kissing his lips again.

,,Hey beautiful,don't worry I will be gantle.So I wanna see a smile from my bambi.'' Luhan frowned his face laughing.

,,This should help with the pain?'' Jongin nodded kising his lips again.

,,It's working.'' Jongin smirked starting to move slowly at the beginning and faster when he heard Luhan's moan into the room,this was much better that he ever expected,Jongin knew how to move and what to hit,he was so lost in the pleasure that he didn't care if Jongin was leaving marks all over his white skin,he wanted more,the pleasure made him scream for more,he never knew that he will ask for more and Jongin did everything he wanted,moving hard and deep making him and Jongin to come with a loud gron of pleasure.

Jongin was still in Luhan kissing his forehead and lips.

,,I really love you Lu so much.'' Luhan blushed again smiling back at Jongin.

,,I love you as well Jongin and thank you Baek was right.'' Jongin made a face to him.

,,Baek?What stupid thing did he told you?''

,,Hm that you and him did it?'' Jongin pulled from Luhan sitting up with a shocking expresion.

,,He didn't,oh that was our secret and why did he told you that?!?'' Luhan felt bad saying that after the good time they had.

,,I'm sorry he just helped me,I was scared to sleep with you because the pain and he just helped me saying that you know what you do and I should trust you.'' Luhan's eyes started to water.Jongin felt bad as well when he heart the truth.

,,I'm sorry Lu but why were you scared?I love you and if you weren't ready you just had to tell me.'' Jongin went to the petite boy hugging Luhan tight to his chest.

,,I don't know,I was surep worried I guess but Baek was right,you were perfect.'' Luhan looked up biting his lower lip making Jongin's heart to jump again.

,,Thank you hyung.'' Jongin felt a hard slap over his chest but Luhan kissed his lips soon after.

,,I love you Jongin.'' Jongin kissed him back taking Luhan to their bed.

,,What do you say about the second round?'' Luhan chuckled starting to moan again.

 

 

 

,,Welcome Lulu, Jonginnie.'' Baekhyun opened the door seeing a really happy Luhan smiling at him.

,,Hello Baek!'' Luhan got in the house still smiling bright.Baekhyun looked puzzled at Jongin that was looking amused as well.

,,What happened with him?'' Baekhyun asked Jongin when they were alone.

,,First.'' Jongin punched Baekhyun's arm.

,,And second .'' Jongin punched Baekhyun's arm again.

,,Yah that hurt why are you punching me?!? And you and Luhan finely did it?''

,,Yes but why did you told him that we had ?!'' 

,,Hey he was scared and I gave him a push and you're welcome because that helped I see.''Jongin looked at Luhan that was chatting with Chanyeol on the sofa smiling at him.

,,Yes Baek that helped and I'm really happy because I have him next to me now I can say that I have everything I need.''

 

 

The end?

 

 

 

Finely I did the epilog^^ Enjoy.